Impregnation in 2 Parts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Derek and I had come to an understanding, it was up to me to figure out how to make it happen. Donna was pretty much in a constant state of arousal and with very little prodding from me, I could be sure that I would be able to have her on her knees naked and masturbating ready to relive our fantasy. The only problem would be finding out when she was ovulating. If I asked her right out, I would have to explain. It turns out that she made it easy for me.

One night, she asked me about the card. She was cleaning our room and didn't notice it in my nightstand drawer, so she asked if I had thrown it away or if I had used it.

"What if I had used it?" I asked.

Looking at me with a knowing smile she said, "Well if you did use it, you had better make sure he doesn't come around this weekend and catch me bent over something because I'll be at the peak of my cycle and with his big cock and all the cum he shoots, there is no way I wouldn't get pregnant."

There it was. The answer I needed. This Saturday night it would happen. She gave it to me on a silver platter and we both knew he would be coming over to finish the job.

I of course let Derek know immediately and he confirmed that he would be there ready to give it all to my wife.

All week long, Donna and I replayed the fantasy. Every night I came home to find her bent over with her naked ass and hairy slit pointing at me, begging to be fucked as she mashed at her sopping crotch where her hands.

I would silently mount her grabbing handfuls of ass in each hand and forcefully fuck the whimpering brunette. Only when it cam time for me to cum would I pull out and grab her face and jam my spurting cock into her mouth. We would share the snowball with a passionate kiss and fall asleep together.

As each day passed, our excitement increased. Talk of getting pregnant was constant even though I had yet to cum inside her. Even though we both knew it would be Derek impregnating her on Saturday, we pretended that it would be me on Saturday night.

Finally the night arrived. As we had practiced all week, she would be home alone. She would be waiting for her husband to come home and impregnate her. She would be on her knees bent over on the bed, her hairy cunt pointing at the door at the first sound of my arrival home. This time, it would not be me.

At 8PM, both I met Derek outside our house. I opened the door, letting the big black man into my house, stating the first step towards my wife's impregnation.

Once inside, he asked me where she was.

Pointing at the bedroom door, I whispered, "She's in there."

"Is she ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good." He said as he began undressing.

Nodding at me, I knew that it was time for me to undress as well.

Here I was, standing in my front hallway, stripping with this man and it didn't feel wrong at all. In fact, I was already hard as a rock in expectation of what was coming.

Both now completely naked, I looked down at the massive black weapon that would forever brand me a cuckold. I stared at him. His cock was truly beautiful and I couldn't wait to see it inside my wife. But I would have to, for just a moment.

"Get me hard. Suck it." He ordered.

Not even hesitating, I dropped to my knees in front of him, grabbed his massive phallus and began sucking his cock. Secretly I wanted him to cum in my mouth, but that was not to be. We all had other plans for his semen tonight.

Grabbing my head with his hands, he gave me my directions for the night.

"Once you get me hard, we will go into the room together. You will stroke my cock all the way into the room. Once we get behind Donna, you will be the one to put my cock inside her. Any questions?"

I shook my head no, with a mouthful of cock that had to look funny.

"OK, we are done here, it's time." He declared.

Pulling his cock from my mouth, he slapped my face with it and ordered me to get up.

Standing now, but still holding his cock in my hand, he continued, "Once I'm fucking her, you go around so she can see you. I want her to see that you are hard and excited about me fucking her. After that, do what you want to as long as you don't interfere with what I am doing. You know that you will be eating her out when I am done, don't you?"

I nodded.

"You know that I'm going to fuck her multiple times tonight, right?"

Again, my silent submission.

"And you know that she's going to watch you suck my cock each time right?"

I just continued nodding. I was going to do whatever he asked and tonight my wife would experience another first: watching her husband be a cocksucker; a black cocksucker.

"All right," he said, "Let's go."

Together, we walked towards the door, behind which lay my and my wife's complete submission.

Slowly I turned the knob and opened the door.

There in front of us was the sight I had seen all week. My wife bent over with her ass in the air, her legs spread slightly and her hands furiously masturbating herself.

As we very quietly walked towards her, she began begging to be fucked. I would only find out later that she still wasn't sure if I would be there, or Derek. For her, she was uncertain as to what was about to happen. That only led to her extreme arousal. She was helpless and about the mounted and impregnated. Who's cock was behind her?

She was going to get her answer any second. Derek walked up behind her, me leading him to her as I held his rock hard cock firmly. Getting between her legs, he adjusted himself behind her.

I could smell her. She was wet. She was fertile. You can tell when a woman is ripe. Her pussy lips are engorged. Her secretions are thick, sticky and the aroma powerful. It is an aphrodisiac and it smelled wonderful.

Adjusting my grip on him, I watched as he took an ass cheek in each hand. That contact was enough to still her. She dropped her hand from her cunt and held her breath. She would know in a moment if it was her husband or the black man. She would either have a white baby or a black one. He pulsing vagina didn't care. All it wanted was a cock and the semen from it.

He smiled at me as I rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit, coating the head with her lubricant. After a moment or so, it was time. I centered his cockhead at the entrance to her womanhood and held it there briefly. Slowly I jacked his cock until just the very tip began to penetrate her.

Not enough cock was in her to know whose it was yet. My job was now done and I backed away as agreed as he held still at her entrance. I knew what he was waiting for and so did Donna.

The teasing was too much. She begged, "Oh, God, stop teasing me! Please fuck me. I need it inside me. I need to be fucked, right now!"

That was all he needed. Looking at me with an almost evil smirk, he grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him. I watched in awe as his massive black shaft began to disappear inside her.

She knew.

He was just too big.

She remembered him. It was the best fuck she ever had.

He buried himself in her. A quick yelp from her and then she tensed and was silent.

I walked around in front of her as planned. She looked up at me, a mix of fear and arousal on her beautiful, flushed face. She looked at my crotch to see me pulling at my own very hard cock.

She knew. I was aroused beyond belief.

"It's him?" Was it a question or a statement?

I nodded.

"You are really going to do this? She said breathlessly, "You are really going to let him have me now?"

Again; a nod.

"I'll get pregnant". she said.

"I know", I said. "We both knew that was going to happen."

Turning to him, I said, "Fuck her. Fuck my wife. Her cunt is yours. Give her your baby."

With that final statement, he just started to fuck her like the fertile bitch she was. She was now beyond comprehension. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she surrendered to the mating that was happening.

With my permission given, my wife let herself go. She was now a female being mated and she let herself enjoy the fucking she was getting. Derek held her ass with his hands and pulled her onto him as he took long, deep strokes into her.

She was open and receptive. He able to completely bury himself inside her on the down strokes and he would withdraw almost all the way, leaving just the fat head of his mammoth black weapon inside her before forcefully pulling her by her quivering ass back onto his phallus; their bodies smacking together.

I expected him to last a while, but that was not to be. He was as excited as both my wife and I were and the constantly orgasming, beautiful brunette howling her pleasure and begging for his cum was too much.

His pace quickened. His face contorted. It was now.

He slammed inside her one final time and bellowed as his first explosion of semen hosed my wife's cervix.

Sensing his impending orgasm only pushed her to new heights so her massive climax coincided with his first pulse and the two lovers screamed through their pleasure as wave and wave of his potent semen repeatedly inundated her receptive womb.

Inside my wife, the head of his fat cock was battering itself against her cervix. The fertile female's cervix during her orgasm, pulsed, twitched and opened to suck his scum into her womb to begin the trek towards her waiting egg.

I was masturbating furiously watching their illicit mating. It was the most sexual thing I had ever seen.

Finally he stopped ejaculating and both lovers began the descent from their sexual high. Still embedded inside her, Derek leaned over her as he caught his breath.

Her face buried in the bedding, Donna began to collapse onto her stomach and that is how the couple separated.

The damage done, slowly, his fat cock withdrew from my wife. The blackness of his cock was enhanced by their combined secretions. Pushing on her ass her backed away from her and looked down approvingly on his conquest -- the mated white wife.

Silence filled the room for a moment as all three of us waited for what was next.

It was Derek that broke the silence.

"That's was the hottest fuck I've ever had."

I know my wife felt that way, but was surprised that this man, this sexual machine could feel the same way.

It turns out that Derek was a really good guy and surprisingly was kind of lonely. Smart and articulate, handsome and very sexual, he was also sort of shy.

His stumbling into the room that first night was supposed to be an act of voyeurism, with him watching me fuck my wife. He had been preferring to masturbate lately since women had become a complication for him. He had a hard time finding someone to build a relationship with -- women couldn't get past his massive cock and threw themselves at him.

Of course no man alive could have turned down my wife begging to be fucked so he did that night. He shared our fantasy that night and enjoyed helping us live it out again. Being able to impregnate my wife was a bonus.

Anyway. After their coupling, we talked for quite a while. We shared our excitement and unexpected discovery of our interracial cuckolding fantasy and he shared his enjoyment of dominating us.

After a time and after we had actually gotten to know each other, it seemed like round two was about to happen.

It was Donna that started it. Lying on her back, she spread her legs, showing us her used sex. She lazily touched her clitoris and pushed at her swollen lips. This cause some seepage of their sexual fluids to which she just asked that I should help her with this.

Having had eaten her many times when she was full of cum, I did not hesitate and liberally slathered her crotch with my tongue, bathing her sex and ass with my mouth.

Slowly her arousal built as she taunted me saying no matter how hard I tried, I probably couldn't get all his cum out of her so she was probably pregnant already.

Not having cum myself yet, I was hard as steel eating their remnants from my wife's used and impregnated cunt. Wondering what was next and when and how I would cum, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was Derek. He was pushing me gently away from my wife. I assumed he was ready to take her again. She was certainly ready. She was spread before us on the bed. Hair mussed, face flushed and breasts firm she was a fertile garden waiting to be seeded as much as she could take.

But Derek had another plan. I had forgotten what he had said before; that I would be sucking his cock in front of my wife. He hadn't forgotten.

As I retreated from between my wife's legs, I turned to see Derek's cock hanging right in front of my face.

Staring at it, I knew it was my turn to participate.

"Suck it." He said. "Make it hard for your wife. Show her how much you want her to have a black baby."

I hesitated. I looked at my wife. Her eyes were wild with desire. Would her husband actually suck the big black cock in front of her? Would her husband also submit to the powerful black man and literally help the process of her impregnation?

Yes. I would.

I turned my head, and lifting his fat cock with my hand sucked a cock for the second time in my life; this time in front of my wife, under her excited and approving stare.

I sucked him and looked into her eyes. She masturbated at the sight as we both worked to help the second round of her mating.

He grew slowly. I sucked harder and stroked more. I relished the taste of his manhood covered in my wife's cunt cream. All too soon he withdrew. My job finished, he was to mount my wife, this time in the missionary position. She lifted her legs and readily accepted him. This time starting slowly, they kissed like lovers and it took a very long time for them to complete their second mating of the night.

Once again, I cleaned them both and while eating my wife, came on her leg while jerking myself off. I could hold out no longer. I licked that up and shared that with my very satisfied wife in a gentle, but firm kiss, reminding us both that we still loved each other despite our mutual sexual surrender to Derek.

Donna was mated four times that evening. The three of stayed together all night working toward that mutual goal, both Donna and I completely servicing him and each other anyway we could to both ride the crest of the pleasure wave we were on and to ensure her impregnation.

We agreed that he could have her whenever he wanted, even if I wasn't there, just to make sure the job was done. In fact over the next few weeks, I had come home to either see them mating, or to see her naked on the bed, a post coital, ruined, inseminated mess. Either way, I would perform my oral duties on either or both as needed.

Who knows which time she was caught, but she did get pregnant as expected. Once she was positive she was with child, I was again allowed to fuck her and cum in her and while Derek's job was done, he remained welcome in our bed and over time we all began to care for each other.

He remained with us throughout the pregnancy and was helpful both financially and by being there to help as well. As she became to pregnant for sex, my wife and I began to pleasure him orally as a team. She would suck me as I would suck him and she would play with her hairy pussy and we would all cum together.

Derek had a key and would come and go as he wanted. Some times just hanging around the house watching TV, Donna would come into the room to see me on my knees giving him a quick blow job. It became second nature and he was becoming a second husband in fact if not in name.

While it may have been awkward for the nurses and staff at the hospital, it didn't bother the three of us at all when Donna delivered a beautiful coffee colored baby girl from between her legs in front of her white husband and black lover.

Settling into the routine of parenthood was easy, and we accepted the disapproval of neighbors, friends and family when they learned of our unconventional arrangement. We couldn't have cared less. Some of the other wives subtlety inquired to Donna about our situation and were obviously aroused and secretly jealous of Donna. After all -- Donna had it all -- massive sex and men that doted on her.

In time our sex life began again with all three of us enjoying each other as before.

It was Donna that brought up the subject of another baby. I assumed she would want Derek to inseminate her again, but was surprised when they both told me it was my turn. Derek would participate -- we would suck him and Donna gave him something new again -- she let him have her ass since her cunt was mine until she was pregnant. We gang banged my wife, with me in her pussy and him in her ass. We could feel each other's cocks inside her as we both invaded her with body. It was incredible. There was sperm all over the place and we were a pile of sucking and fucking bodies.

On the night I knocked her up, as I mounted her in the missionary position, she told me she had something special planned. Looking into her eyes as I began stroking into her, I asked her what that would be when I felt a weight on the bed.

Derek had joined us. It was when I felt him putting lube on my ass that I knew what she had in mind. Sensing my hesitation and reluctance, she implored me to relax and let this happen. It would be like he was helping me fuck and impregnate her.

Helpless to say no to her, I did as she asked. I embedded myself fully into her and relaxed my ass. Her eyes wild with excitement, she gripped me with her cunt as she waited for her husband to be fucked.

Derek was as gentle as he could be with a cock as huge as his and the initial discomfort gave way to immense pleasure as he began fucking my ass. Sandwiched between my wife and our black lover, he began sodomizing me, his strokes alternately helping pull me in and out of my wife.

The stimulation of my prostate by his fat cock combined with the excitement of my wife was building me to the biggest orgasm of my life. My formerly virgin ass was too much and Derek blew first which started a chain reaction with me popping next followed by Donna and all three of us convulsed in a mass of sweating pulsing flesh with his final thrust in my ass actually pushing me to the deepest point I had even been in my wife as I filled her with my seed. True as my wife had said, he indeed fucked me into her and her impregnation was complete.

Donna had the second child, a boy. All pretense gone, we were a polygamous family; a woman with two husbands. One white. One black.

We both sold our respective places and moved into one house with enough room for a large family, with only one master bedroom with a huge bed for the three of us. For the next children we didn't plan at all. Both Derek and I had at Donnas body as best we could, letting our sperm compete for who would father the next baby. That made our sex even more intense as both men worked as hard as possible to impregnate the extremely feminine and extremely fertile brunette.

And so our life went.

12