All Comments on 'Imprinted Ch. 07'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years agoAuthor
Category confused

this is the author Darcy Sweet. I'm new at all this stuff and I think maybe I put this in the wrong category. It's not truly gay male it's more bi. So until I fix that up I hope I haven't offended anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awaiting Chapter 8

Well, regardless of where it does or doesn't "belong," it's a fantastic story and I've been logging on each day in anticipation of reading the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
terrific series..the "bi" especially

for women /moms like myself and "real" bi couples..the only element that would have made this story even better..is if jacob was indeed the deans" own stud jock son...with mom and dad both seducing him..and mom wanting to see and participate in hot sex charged bi action between jacob/lucas.. and wanting to be their total cumslut ...that type of scenerio is the best...but "Imprinted" is still terrific..any chance as you continue this series..that the jacobs do indeed have a hot stud jock son..perhaps in college..and the deans' now explore hot family bi fun with both he and jacob??that would be smokin...in any event...please...tell us more....and lose mary-jane..total distraction from an otherwise hot sex charged scenerio..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this series is fantastic

This just oozes raw sexuality I so love the sex between the two guys..written so sensitively ..incredibly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this series is fantastic

This just oozes raw sexuality I so love the sex between the two guys..written so sensitively ..incredibly hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous