Imprinting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

Michelle looked at the smiling, relieved looking teacher and blinked. "Um, like hello? Ms. Collins, you okay?"

Ms. Collins nodded eagerly. "Yes Michelle, I'm very much okay now." She stood there and smiled at her and Michelle smiled back. They stood like that for a bit and then Michelle said "Um, so?"

"So?"

"Do I have to clean up the beakies I broke?"

"Um, what do you want to do?"

Michelle wasn't very smart but she did have an understanding when people were joking with her. She thought that Ms. Collins was messing with her and so she said "Like no, I don't want to clean up. This isn't my mess. I wanna go to the mall and do a bit of shopping."

Ms. Collins nodded and said "Like, okay. Let's go to the mall and shop." Michelle stared for a moment and then giggled. To her surprise Ms. Collins giggled too.

"Um, why did you giggle?"

"I'm learning how to behave from you. You're someone who can teach me, I need to learn because I'm very confused and lost and you are the one who I know can help me."

"Are you messing with me?"

Ms. Collins looked at her. "Um, no. I'm just learning from you is all."

Michelle stared and then giggled again. Ms. Collins stared and then started to giggle too. That caused Michelle to laugh openly and Ms. Collins joined her. After a few moments Michelle stopped laughing and said "Okay Ms. Collins that is enough."

Ms. Collins stopped laughing. Michelle walked slowly up to her with a smirk on her face. She slowly walked around her and then looked straight into her eyes.

"Okay, like if you really want me to teach you, then come on. We'll go to the mall and we'll go shopping. You really want to be like me?" Michelle smiled even more as Ms. Collins nodded eagerly. "Kay. I'll like help you make yourself over and we can be besties. It will be really cool to have a teacher as a bestie, you can get me out of all kinds of stuff. Now first thing is your name. Ms. Susan Collins is wayyyyyyy to uncool."

Ms Collins hung her head and blushed. She sniffled and Michelle hugged her.

"Oh now, it's okay! No crybabies! That's easy to fix, from now on you are Suzie! That's a way cute name for a cute girl!"

Ms. Collins broke into a big smile and hugged Michelle closely. "Oh thank you! Thank you! I'm Suzie from now on!"

"That's my girl. Come on Suzie, time to leave."

Michelle strutted out the door with Susan behind her. Michelle saw her partial reflection in a window as they headed towards the main door and she stopped and turned around.

"Suzie, walk past me."

Susan did and Michelle tisked. "No, no, no. You are walking like a business woman, all serious like. Slower, put some sway into your ass, put one foot directly in front of the other. Walk like you want to attract a man, like you want every male eye on YOUR ass. That's the proper way to do it."

Suzie concentrated and slowed her walk. She took exaggerated steps heel to toe and made sure her ass swayed. She smiled like a little girl given a lollypop when Michelle clapped.

"Very good. You are fast learner Suzie, now come with me. You are nice and pretty but we have a LOT of work to do with you if you want to be properly trained."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers
12