Imprinting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,361 Followers

So George looked at Michelle and said "Okay, I'll help. But first, let's discuss terms. Uh, payments, how are you going to pay me for this help." George added when he saw Michelle look a bit puzzled.

"Uh, can't you just do this as a favor for your lab partner? Pleeeeeeeeeease?" Michelle said as she simpered at him.

George snickered. "Nope, after what these bitches did to me I think I am owed. Besides, I think it's worth it. I am guessing that you have more plans for the other two. If you don't take care of them, you're going to be in trouble. Am I right?"

Michelle frowned and nodded. Then she grinned and before George could do anything she reached out and grabbed him with her left hand. George felt the wetness and cursed himself for being stupid. He waited and...

Nothing happened.

George looked at Michelle who was looking confused. "Hey, you didn't like get all confused! No fair!"

"Well, looks like this only works on women. Lucky me. So unless you want me to walk out that door right now and get the cops involved here is how things will work: I'll set you up with four accounts, one for each teacher. I want 50% of what they make each. You can keep the rest, and I figure you'll need it to keep four girls like you happy. Since it was MY chemicals that gave you this power, I'd say that's fair. Next, you have your BFFs stop messing with me, apologize to Sandra and let her drop out of the contest, and grade me fairly in all my classes. Actually I want them to FIX every low grade they gave me and get my GPA back up. Deal?"

Michelle thought for a bit. "Um, like kay. I can do all of that easy. Uh, don't you like wanna fuck them or anything like that?"

George blinked at her and actually was speechless for a second. "You know, the thought never occurred to me." He looked at Suzie and Lisa and thought of the other two bitches dressed (or undressed really) like that and pondered. After a bit he shook his head.

"That is a tempting thought. But I'll pass. I don't know how long this effect might last and I'm not going to do anything that will land me in serious trouble like getting accused of rape. Trust me, I'd love nothing better but in this case I'll hold off."

Michelle looked thoughtful for a second and nodded. "Like okay then. Deal!"

George soon had the accounts set up and then he helped Michelle set up the last bedroom as a cam room for shows. He left as Suzie was starting her first live show. He was glad to get out of there as she had dressed in a lace teddy and stockings and was so hot he figured he would be joining her in the show if he didn't get gone fast.

Suzie and Lisa both did a two hour show that Sunday and raked in nearly $600 total. Michelle was happy and she just knew that her BFF's would soon be making her a lot more.

"But first, we need to get everything set at school." Michelle said with an evil giggle as they went to sleep that night.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,361 Followers
12