Imprinting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

"Like hey partner! How's the experiment going?"

George glanced at her as he adjusted a tube for gas flow. "Pretty damn well. I've gotten more done this morning than I have in two weeks. Suzie there just babbles a bit about study hall and everyone gets an A, then sits back and starts giggling over Comso and I can actually work. And Sandra dropped out today, she came by and told me. She looked like she had just been pardoned from death row, poor girl."

Michelle saw George felt really relieved by that. She tapped her lip a bit and then smiled. "Goody goody! I'm glad, I don't like it when people are unhappy, brings me down. So you will be able to like get this done then? Can I help?"

Michelle was watching George closely and she saw him twitch. She was sure he was going to tell her off, politely of course, but still off. But he sighed and said "You know if you really want to you can."

Michelle blinked as she had not been expecting that. "Like really?"

"Look, you and I both know chemistry isn't your thing, or science, or hard core education at all. But the thing is you actually tried your best to help, even when it was one of the science geeks and uncool kids. I'm not popular and never will be, but I can appreciate that you tried and that you actually meant well. I never expected that from you, but you surprised me. If you want to help, you can. You are my partner after all."

Michelle smiled at him. "Like, that may be the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. Well, non fashion related anyway. Tell you what. How about I help by leaving you alone? But when you are done, can I please have my name on your report? I'd like to think I actually did help on something cool like getting you into Stanford."

George nodded and stuck out his hand. "Deal."

Michelle took it and shook. "Deal."

With that Michelle strutted up to her BFF Suzie and they were soon giggling at the magazine. George lost track of what was going on until the bell rang. He started to shut some stuff down when Suzie came up to him.

"Like Georgie? My BFF Michelle said to let you, um, like do whatever you want, for like however long you need to. So, uh, like here's a pass, just add the time when you are finished, kay?"

George smiled and took the pass. He shook his head as the bimbo Suzie strutted out the door and went back to work.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers
12