All Comments on 'Imprisoned by My Fantasy Ch. 01'

by Jemina004

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
straponsissystraponsissyalmost 7 years ago
absolutely, LET'S DO IT!

another long held wish of something to experience: being in a jail/prison, dressed as a sissy bitch, ready and willing to serve and submit to a group of Black Men....

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
great start

This was a hot start to a story of slutty submissiveness, which I would love to do. It turns me on thinking of my wife and her lover fucking in front of me and making me their bitch. i can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hell no

I liked the start of the story, till i found she was fucking and he was submitting to a black man, hell no, would never happen with me if i was paid a million dollars!

Jemina004Jemina004over 5 years agoAuthor
Why not?

Why would the race of the bull matter to you?

(I'm asking this facetiously, as I find it hotter if the bull is black, but I don't disqualify anyone by their race when it comes to things like this.)

Anyway, check out my earlier series, Caitlin and Mistress Vicky, if you'd prefer the bull to be not-black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

This is one hot story. I would love to be humiliated like that. I want to get arrested and strip searched while wearing my silky, lacy, pink panties and maxi pad, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous