Impromptu Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped the back of the couch, her knees growing weak. They were both still exhausted from their earlier session, but managed to keep their bodies moving in unison. With one final push she felt Ben's muscles tense with his orgasm, and they both collapsed on the couch.

He pulled her close as they both caught their breath, their racing hearts slowing into a gentle rhythm. He kissed her softly on the forehead.

"Will you stay the night?" he asked. It was an unexpected question, and one she didn't know the answer to. She looked into his eyes, and for the first time that evening saw they were filled with uncertainty.

Julia would be perfectly content to spend the night curled up in his arms, but they both had work the next day and she needed a clean change of clothes.

"I should probably be getting home," she replied. She could see the disappointment in his face as soon as she said it. "I would love to stay, but it would be a little strange to go into work wearing the same clothes as I did today."

He was clearly disappointed, but he nodded his head in agreement. Then a thought seemed to occur to him, and he gave a hopeful smile. "If you had something to wear tomorrow, would you stay?"

"Absolutely," she replied, wondering what his idea was. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before disappearing into the bedroom. After several minutes of digging through drawers he emerged carrying a small pile of clothes.

"My sister left these the last time she came to visit. She's about your size, and she wouldn't mind loaning them to you. If you want to that is. I understand if you don't." The uncertainty was back in his voice.

Julia held up the clothes and smiled broadly. "Perfect," she said, "just what I needed."

The rest of the evening passed in a strangely normal way. Julia got started on the dishes while Ben took a shower, then they switched places. When Julia got out of the shower she found a clean dress shirt sitting out for her.

"You must really like how I look in these," she said as she came out of the bathroom. Ben was sitting on the bed, wearing boxers and a t-shirt and setting the alarm clock.

"I think they look better on you than they do on me," he replied, moving over to make room for her on the bed. She climbed in beside him as he put his glasses on the bedside table and turned off the light. They curled up in each other's arms and fell asleep.

The next morning Julia opened her eyes slowly, her vision getting clearer with each blink. The early morning light streaming in through the windows made her smile, and she immediately remembered everything that had happened the night before. Gradually she inched closer to Ben, savoring the last few minutes in his arms before the alarm went off.

They got ready for work the same way they had gotten ready for bed: like they had been going through the same routine every day for years. They maneuvered around in the bathroom with no problems, and managed to both brush their teeth without even bumping into each other. While Ben shaved Julia made a quick breakfast, and they each had a slice of toast as they headed out the door to Ben's car.

"I think maybe we should keep this to ourselves," Julia said on their way to the office. "For now at least. The last thing we need is for the whole office to be talking about us constantly."

Ben nodded his agreement, and took her hand as he turned into the parking lot. "Dinner tonight?" he asked after he pulled into his parking spot.

She kissed him in response. "Maybe tonight I'll cook for you." They got out of the car, and both had big smiles on their faces as they walked from the parking lot to the building.

Julia stopped short when she saw Marilynn pacing inside the lobby, and remembered with horror that she was supposed to come in early that morning. Their biggest client would be there any minute, and Julia was just arriving to the office.

Marilynn opened her mouth to begin what would surely be a loud and thorough expression of her feelings, but stopped. Her mind immediately jumped to the right conclusion as she saw Julia and Ben walk into the building together. Ben gave a sheepish smile as he walked on to the elevator, leaving Julia to deal with her partner.

"Marilynn, I'm so sorry! I-" Her apology was dismissed with a wave of Marilynn's hand.

"Never mind, everything is under control. They arrive any minute, so just ditch your coat and stand up straight."

Julia did as she was told without another word, and was relieved that for once Marilynn didn't grill her for details. Marilynn just shook her head in amazement as they stood in the lobby, waiting for their clients to arrive so they could begin another day of work.