All Comments on 'Improper Advances Ch. 02'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Johnnie is a little bitch ,if u gag trying to eat pussy and u have a little dick ,plus u suck another guys cock on multiple occasions. I think u don't want a girlfriend. How can he be upset that Lori is getting fucked by a guy when he's dating her brother and sucking his dick (hypocrite ) perhaps.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
I wish I'd met Bruce--

when I was Johnny's age. Give Bruce a chance, and he'll bring Johnny OUT! Pun intended. I really needed someone to help me come out when I thought I was the only guy in the world that had feelings for men!

So I went through an insignificant marriage for five years, finally accepting myself as gay at age 32. So many wasted years!

BJM - you're a great writer, will be looking for Ch 03.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I am loving the growing dynamic between John and Bruce. It seems obvious that Bruce is the man, the top. John relating to the whole backseat blow job to something guys in school talk about doing to their girls seals it even more. So please keep going with that. I wouldn't mind seeing johnny in a sexy little thongs for Bruce or Bruce buys him some thongs or sexy male lingerie to wear when they finally get to have sex and johnny gives up his pussy.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
VERY NICE INDEED

I agree with the comments all ready posted. All I can say is we need more of Bruce and Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved the dynamic

Was hooked on every word from the beginning. Jonny reminds me of myself at that age, the back seat of the car and Jonny's feelings afterwards were a classic. When can we have some more please?

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

This still belongs in the non-consent category.

Bruce is still a rapist in this chapter. Telling someone you aren’t going to blow a load in their mouths and then forcibly holding their head down while you come in their mouths is rape in most states. Johnny definitely attempted to pull his head away but didn’t have the strength to counter Bruce. That is not a faux pas or an oops.

This whole scene was very high school/college rapy culture. Each of the lines were the classic lines of a dominant guy trying to take a pretty girl. Especially “ sweetie, I know you want to,” which supposes some kind of knowledge of the other persons internal mind that is greater than their own.

The only consensual sex was the handjob that Johnny gave Bruce where he did not have Bruce reciprocate. And the internal dialogue in that scene was more that of a sub than a gay boy. Before he actually gives him the handjob he thinks “yes, I do have to do this for him. I could feel the heartbreaking loneliness he'd suffered the past year and wanted desperately to help alleviate his pain.” He wasn’t thinking “I want some gay cock”.

Lastly the term sweetie is not typically used between males. It is used by old ladies talking to younger children. It is used between heterosexual males and females. The only common use for one guy to call another guy sweetie is when a bully uses it in a derogatory manner to injure their victims. So when Bruce is using it to refer to Johnny he is either infantilizing him, feminizing him, or demeaning him.

So for Bruce who is supposed to love Johnny he seems to find it a little too easy to force johnny in to sex, manipulate him in to going further in sex, or feminize him. Bruce hasn’t even truly apologized for the forced cum swallowing. He acknowledged it at the time but didn’t acknowledge the severity of the issue. It would have been a good guess for the avoidance issue. Considering that Johnny is just coming in to the realization of his homosexuality you would think Bruce could have been more considerate overall.

Lori is an awful manipulative person for many reasons. She’s been sleeping with someone else for a year but these things are always caught out and the longer they go on the more damage results. Additionally, that is a lot of lying going on there. It also means that she assumes johnny won’t notice, that he is too stupid to figure it out, or that he foolishly trusts her not to cheat.. Those are demeaning assumptions to make about someone and says more about lori than Johnny. She insists Johnny comes to her house for a party and then fucks the other guy while johnny’s there. She doesn’t even attempt to hide it. She just assumes that Johnny won’t notice her going off with another guy for a while when they are all in the same back yard. She assumes that he won’t come in looking for her while she is having sex with her door open and they are screaming in orgasmic pleasures. She suggests Johnny will get sex from her to get him to attend the party. obviously not. She uses the same rapy type lines on Johnny used by her brother Bruce - “ sweetie, you know you want to” when she was trying to coerce him into physically seeing her brother. She seemed to understand that Bruce may have done something wrong to Johnny. If there wasn’t something wrong why would Johnny avoid Bruce. She asks Johnny twice and his second denial is a classic sign of someone lying. He says no no no. She should have noticed that.

However she seemed to blow that off and make everything about Bruce’s problem.

She also was very apparently coordinating many things with Bruce. She knows too much and do does he. Very manipulative by both. If the victim were to ever find out they would feel betrayed and they always find out. So many bad behaviors with almost no upside potential but great potential for damage to Johnny. Those are not acts of people who profess to love/care for him. They are the acts of people out for themselves.

In the next chapter Bruce/Lori may attempt to excuse their behavior by saying they were helping Johnny. This is almost never true. It’s usually used as an excuse by selfish people to justify their poor behavior. Why do they know more about what’s good for Johnny than he does. They make assumptions that may not have validity in johnnys brain. They assume he is gay and would want to be with Bruce.

Nowhere early in the story is there any indication that Johnny might have been gay before their manipulation:

- he was greeted very warmly by the popular people at the pool party. Not the way it would go in a small town if you were perceived as gay or fem.

- he had a pretty girlfriend in the popular crowd. Not an occurrence for gay/fem

- Johnny had a small body. A false trope for indicating gay/fem

- Johnny has a small penis. Another false trope indicating gay/fem. And, his penis of five inches is near average.

- because of his small penis he couldn’t pleasure someone. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had included a partner with a small penis. They work harder.

- Johnny didn’t like performing cunnilingus. Neither do a significant percentage of men. Actually a sub would be more likely to do that than a Dom male.

- Johnny had a low sex drive with Lori. Many solid marriages belong to people with low sex drives. Low sex drives can take away pressure to perform and allow for high levels of connection when it does.

- nowhere are there statements to the effect of Johnny had always been a little fem, or everyone always knew he was gay. Actually the comments made to that affect were directed at Bruce who was openly gay while Johnny thought they were directed at him because he didn’t yet understand Bruce.

- Johnny also doesn’t appear to be a classic victim of the bullies either. Another bad trope.

So where do johnny/Lori’s assumptions come from? Or are they just selfish and are attempting to bend Johnny to meet their desired outcome.

I know that it’s hard to get some of these things addressed in short fantasy. However the use of bad tropes related to gay/bi/sissy people without addressing their limits is bad for those same people. As people read these stories they will assume these tropes to be true (they shouldn’t but will). They may share those tropes with others. Eventually some small boy will suffer bullying based on those tropes.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

I also forgot to include the damage caused by multiple people knowing about Doug and Lori. When Johnny realizes who those people were and that they had known for a while it is almost impossible not to feel demeaned and humiliated which is not of the type included in a play session. He will assume everyone got a good laugh at lori’s ability to keep him in the dark. Or that she denigrated his sexual abilities or personality to those people to justify cheating. Or that his assumed friends couldn’t be bothered to tell him highlighting that they weren’t his friends. All of those bad outcomes are easily predicted out of their behavior showing how callously they treated him. Someone who cared would have been honest and truthful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous