All Comments on 'Improper Advances Ch. 04'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

I have to wonder if this was your plan for the story all along, or a reaction to reader reactions to the earlier course of things. I'm glad life turned around for John.

You established the blackmail kink, and if it's a kink and not a reality, all's good. How you dropped in that faux-mail panty scene with Marty was jarring to me. You had me in full WTF mode for a minute and it left me with residual anger and tension. Marty and John were just too new and the hurt from John's past abuse too deep. Marty fulfilling a kink of John's is fine, but it needed some little bit more preparation before happening. HEA always rings my bell because goodness knows life doesn't give us that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better

Dwelled on the fantasies and skipped the real thing.... but much better than where previous installments were going

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Nice! Erotic!

I would love to be blackmailed. I fantasize about it often. Fact is,I'd truly enjoy being video-taped and/or photographed by one or more of the guys I go down on. My best friend of many years has no idea what I love to do. I would gladly provide my blackmailer(s) with his cell number. It would be very exciting to know they really have control over me and even if I do everything they want, at any given time they could 'out me'.

Sojourn1950Sojourn1950over 6 years ago
Shift in the story

I enjoyed the story. However, I feel the discussion between Bruce and his sister should have been omitted. It showed Bruce as being in love with John. The ending would have made more sense if we all believed Bruce to be simply a manipulative bastard instead of a man trying to open the eyes of the man he loved.

IMHO, This is not one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmm

Poor writing. Hiss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous