Improper Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vashxv
Vashxv
12 Followers

Rose's eye lit up, and her cock twitched inside of him. "Ooo, you're such a naughty girl. You like being dominated and made into a bitch, don't you?"

"Yes," Alex muttered, chewing on his bottom lip and staring Rose in the eyes.

"Louder," Rose demanded and hammered her cock into Alex's womb.

"Yes! I love being dominated by my girlfriend's cock!" Alex couldn't hold back anymore. He let go of all his reservations, and his manhood forever. "I'm gonna cum! Make me your bitch!"

Pleasure erupted from deep within Alex, spreading outward like an explosion from his womanhood. His brain went blank, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he momentarily lost all control of his body. It twitched and tingled uncontrollably. He felt Rose still inside him, but it was distant, like she was so far away.

Alex inhaled after what felt like an eternity. His body shuddered as the air filled his lungs and was quickly dispelled. He wondered if all women felt this wonderful when they came. His mind briefly flashed to an image of Rose writhing underneath him as she came. He felt a pang of regret that he would never get to make her cum with his cock again.

Shaking the image of Rose cumming on his cock from his mind, Alex felt himself slowly coming down from the high. His limbs tingled, and he realized his toes were curled tight. He tried to relax them, but they didn't listen. He sighed and trembled as an aftershock of pleasure rippled through him.

In his pleasure-daze, Alex thought it weird that he still considered himself, well, a he. There was no going back now. He was a full-on woman, and he would be for the rest of his life. As the thought sank in, he decided to change things. Alex was ready to spend the remaining days of her life as a woman.

"Alex?" Rose asked softly, concern evident in her voice. "Alex, are you all right?"

Alex opened her eyes and stared at Rose. She saw guilt in Rose's eyes. "Yeah."

Rose let out a quick sigh. "I was worried that the spell might have fucked up your brain." Her eyes flicked away from Alex's and down at where they were connected. "I don't want a brain-dead chick milking my cock."

Alex smirked, realizing just how horny she was at the thought of having Rose cum inside her now that she was one hundred percent woman. "I'm okay, and I'm horny as hell. I want you to cum inside me...as your woman."

"I guess I did tell you to be my bitch," Rose mocked, but Alex was too excited to care about the slight. Rose pulled her cock out of Alex's pussy, a mix of liquids spilling out onto her taint and the bed. "Flip over and get on your hands and knees for me."

Alex eagerly jumped at Rose's command but found her limbs weak and shaky. Rose let out a throaty laugh behind her, causing her to glare at her. "What? It's natural to be a little weak after you..." Alex could hear, nearly see, the vicious comment coming, but Rose stopped herself. "Orgasm."

"Yeah," Alex said, almost disappointed. The humiliation Rose had thrown at her up until this point had turned her on so much that she had been driven so desperately to cum that she would give up her previous life. She hoped that Rose wasn't having a change of heart now that she had willingly became a woman.

"Steady my hips?" Alex asked, feeling weak in the knees. She had gotten on her hands and knees like Rose had ordered, but she couldn't hold it for long.

Rose swept up behind Alex and grabbed her by the waist, her hands on either side. "Back here is a very pretty sight. It's almost a shame that you'll never get to be in my position again."

There it was. That sweet sting of humiliation that set Alex's pussy on fire. She knew she would never penetrate another woman like Rose was about to do to her again. Her left hand touched her stomach, and her fingers traced down her body until they sank into the soaked, supple flesh of her womanhood.

"Does being reminded of what you'll never have again turn you on?" Rose asked as she pulled Alex so close to her that her fingers bumped into her rock-hard cock as she fingered herself.

"No," Alex lied sweetly, her fingers still playing and teasing her clit.

Rose removed her right hand from Alex's waist and slapped her right ass cheek. The force of the blow sent her swaying forward as the sting made her wince, and the sounded echoed in the room. "Don't lie to me. This is how this all started: with you lying to me. Oh, but maybe that's what you want. You want more, don't you, slut."

"Oooh, Rose," Alex moaned as she slipped two fingers inside her warm and tight pussy. "Treat me like the slutty bitch I am. Fill my pussy with your cum."

"If you want me to cum inside you," Rose poked Alex's fingers with the slick head of her rock-hard cock, "get those fingers out of the way, so I can fuck you right."

Alex immediately withdrew her fingers from her soaked hole, tweaking her clit before they fully left. As soon as her hand was free and on the bed for support, she bounced back against Rose. Rose's cock parted her sweet lips momentarily before it slid up to her ass crack. She let out a frustrated growl, but Rose held her in place.

Alex turned her head to see Rose and glared at her for stalling, but a powerful thrust knocked her face-first into the mattress. "Yesss," she moaned loudly as Rose's cock filled her aching cunt.

As soon as she recovered from the shock of Rose's surprise thrust, Alex began to bounce back against her. Her ass and pussy slapped against Rose's stomach and cock. The sound was music to her ears and drove her into even more of a fucking frenzy. She doubled her pace, causing Rose to moan as loud as she was.

Alex's face was scrunched up with the bedsheets. It began to hurt as Rose pistoned in and out of her, but that just turned her on even more. She let out an undignified, guttural wail as Rose slapped her ass again. No longer needing her hands for support in her current face down, ass up position, she slipped them between her legs.

Rose's cock took up most of her pussy, but Alex's clit was free. She hurriedly rushed her fingers over the sensitive flesh and trembled. Her fingers began tracing needy circles over her clit. She squealed, and, if it wasn't for Rose's vice-like grip on her waist, she would have fallen completely flat. Her own weight was too much for her.

"I see you're really getting into this now. Maybe you need a little something..." Rose pulled out of Alex's hungry pussy with a pop. Alex whined pathetically at the sudden lack of cock pounding her, but her fingers stayed hard at work pleasuring her clit. Her eyes darted to Rose.

Rose walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. A moment later, she produced a familiar flesh-colored dildo. "That chick you cheated on me with had this...familiar-looking thing. Made a dildo out of your own cock for her, huh?"

Alex felt her pussy twitch hungrily at the thought of two cocks being rammed inside. "Rose, I d-don't think both you and it are gonna fit..."

"It'll fit," Rose said happily, a wicked grin sliding onto her face. She wiggled the rubber cock around her face. "In that sweet little ass of yours."

"Rose, I—"

Rose slowly opened her mouth and stuffed the dildo inside. Alex had seen her take the real thing plenty of times when she was still a man, but this time was different. She wasn't attached to that toy cock; she couldn't feel her skilled tongue slither around her shaft. The thought of her burying her cock in Rose's throat brought her hastily to the brink of climax.

"Is something wrong, Alex dear?" Rose asked coyly after she popped the cock copy out of her mouth. She made a show of licking the dildo from the base to the head.

"N-no," Alex gasped, slipping three fingers into her pussy. She was SO close.

Rose strode over to the side of the bed near Alex's face, which was still mashed against the scrunched-up sheets. "Are you close to cumming again without me? Were you fantasizing about the last time I sucked your cock?"

"No. I'm a woman; I don't have a cock." Alex stared at Rose's pouty lips. Her fingers moved faster.

"Whoa," Rose exclaimed, her free hand shooting between Alex's thighs. She ripped her fingers away from her watering cunt. "Slow down, there. If you want your cock back so badly," Rose shoved the imitation of Alex's old cock in her face, "suck it so it'll go in easier."

Alex pealed her face off the sweat-damp sheets. Rose offered the dildo to her, head first, as soon as she pulled her elbows underneath her for support. Opening her mouth slowly, Alex accepted the toy cock. Rose fed the dildo into Alex's mouth in a teasing manner. She would push and push and push, and when it was almost down her throat, she would pull it away.

Alex tried to ignore Rose's antics and focus on lubing up the copy of her lost rod. It tasted rubbery, like she thought it would, but she also tasted Rose. She swirled her tongue around the base, pretending it was Rose's cock. The feeling of her warm, throbbing meat filling her mouth and dipping into her throat exuded from the dildo.

"Easy, easy," Rose cautioned, pulling the dildo back before Alex devoured it and choked.

Alex blushed. "It's not as big as yours."

"No, but," Rose unexpectedly slid it between Alex's legs and up against her pussy. If Rose put that in her now, she would surely cum. "It's perfect for your cute little ass." She rubbed the dildo along Alex's dripping pussy for a moment before pulling it back and standing up.

Alex twisted her body to the side to try and see what Rose was doing behind her. She already knew full-well what she was going to do, but she wanted to see it. Wanted to see the moment it slipped in. The thought of being fucked by her old cock while Rose was also inside her drove her mad. She couldn't wait for sweet release.

Rose popped the tip of the dildo into her open mouth, making sure Alex watched. Her tongue flicked out from between her lips and along the underside of the rubber cock. Alex moaned and pushed her ass back toward Rose. She grinned, the dildo still in her mouth. With a swift motion, she lined Alex's former cock and her cock up with Alex's ass and pussy.

"Please, make me cum," Alex begged as she rolled her hips backward, Rose and her toy just out of reach.

Without a word, Rose drove the dildo and her cock into Alex. Alex moaned in delight, slamming her ass backward and hilting herself on Rose's throbbing cock. The dildo made its slower way into her ass. Rose steadily fed it in; she was much gentler about it than when Alex had slammed her ass.

Alex resumed her face down, ass up position to make use of her hands. However, this time, instead of playing with her over-stimulated clit, she teased Rose's cock as it pumped in and out of her pussy. Rose moaned at Alex's touch and forced the dildo in her ass all the way in.

"Rose, I'm going to cum!" Alex wailed as she began to shake from the sensation of both holes being filled.

Rose picked up her already demanding pace. "Just hold on, Alex. I'm almost there, too."

"I don't know how much longer I can. You feel so good!" Alex's hands dropped from Rose's shaft as she focused all her attention on delaying the building wave of pleasure.

"Almost," Rose breathed, and her thrusts became erratic, shallower.

Alex, at her limit, bucked backward one last time. Pleasure sprang forth from deep inside her yet again, and she nearly collapsed. A second later, she felt Rose twitch inside her tight pussy, and a hot sensation shot into her and filled her. Rose gave Alex one last pump of her cock and the dildo before she pulled them both out.

Alex collapsed on the bed, overcome with pleasure. She panted, and she could hear Rose do the same behind her. Rose came to the side of the bed and fell onto her back beside Alex. Alex watched as Rose's chest rose and fell with her quick, shallow breaths. She inched up on the bed until she could rest her head on Rose's breasts.

"I'm still mad at you," Rose managed between sucking in deep breaths of air.

Alex draped her arm over Rose's stomach, and her fingers brushed against something rubber. "I'll make it up to you." She playfully pinched one of Rose's nipples between her teeth.

Rose giggled and didn't notice Alex's hand going south. "You're going to have to do a lot, but I'm will"—Alex stuffed the dildo into Rose's pussy—"iiing!" Rose squealed and trembled.

Alex picked her head up off Rose's breasts and stared down into her eyes, grinning. "I told you I wanted to make it up to you."

"I think I made a mistake," Rose muttered, and Alex felt Rose's cock harden against her leg. "This was supposed to be punishment, but you're enjoying this way too much."

"Well, you're just going to have to deal with your mistake." Alex blushed, rubbing her thigh against Rose's half erect cock. "Maybe you'll think up some other punishment for your little slut."

Rose grinned impishly and brought her hand up to Alex's cheek. "You're ready for more, aren't you?"

"With you," Alex leaned down until her lips brushed against Rose's as she spoke, "always." She closed the gap, kissing Rose passionately as all the possibilities of what they would do with her new body swirled in her mind.

Vashxv
Vashxv
12 Followers
12