In a Class of His Own Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,288 Followers

- "Are you ... going to do the front, too?" she asked.

- "No." I was gliding my oiled hands from her thighs to the top of her ass.

- "We can ..." Moe started to lift her hips, as if she was going to turn over, or try to get up.

I put one hand on the small of her back, and pressed down. It wasn't difficult to hold her. By this stage, Moe was so relaxed, she didn't have much strength. But from her reactions, there was one more tense spot that needed attention.

So I slid my hand underneath her, and cupped her pussy. Moe groaned. As I withdrew my hand, I let one finger trail between her lower lips. She lifted her hips another couple of inches, to give me full access.

I used my left hand to squeeze her ass, while with my right, I plundered her pussy. She didn't need a long build-up. The massage had lasted over an hour, by that point. I got her outer lips oiled up, and then slid a finger inside her.

Then two. I finger-fucked her, steadily, while she tried to thrust her ass back towards me. When I touched her clit, she let out a moan. I reached under her with my left hand, and rubbed around her clit, while two fingers from my right hand plunged in and out of her.

- "Aah!" Moe groaned as she came.

I stroked her ass, gently, as she recovered.

- "Don't move." I said.

With a soft towel, I removed any excess oil. I got Moe a pillow, and put it under her head. Then I pulled up the sheets and blanket, and covered her.

Finally, I kissed her on the forehead.

- "Goodnight." I whispered.

She was already asleep.

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,288 Followers