All Comments on 'In a Class of His Own Ch. 06'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

I have to say this was a disappointing chapter. Two women he can love, or does love and he can't seem to make a commitment to either of them.

CPauloCPauloabout 7 years ago
Heartbreaking About Moe

Not gonna lie, how things ended with Moe struck a chord in me, since my last relationship ended like that. Still hoping for something between them though! Though he and Nina do seem perfect for each other, I'm a sucker for a tragic romance like he has with Moe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like Moe is over!

Like Moe is over! AND, as usual a great story!

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 7 years ago
moe is the one

He has to end up with Moe. Otherwise there is no story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is it just me...

...or story progression is kind of slow? And Moe-drama going a little bit too long?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving It

Like all your stories this one took a couple of chapters until it hooked me. I love that your stories deal with complicated feelings between the characters that need time to resolve. Looking forward to seeing where this one will go. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic. I thoroughly enjoy your writing. I look forward to more chapters of In a Class of His Own, and in the meantime I'll take a gander at your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

In my opinion there seems to be a number of shallow characters. Too many people saying one thing and then concentrating on the opposite. For example Moe doesn't want a relationship but has no problem leading Chris along. Too many characters seem driven by sex.

Sex just doesn't just happen. It's not an accident. Too many people want to claim otherwise to excuse their actions.

I like the details, but not the seeming lack of focus in the main character. It seems the only thing he wants is to be a teacher in Canada. And before you complain about something (education system) you really should research it fully. To me it seems like Chris who at this point is in his mid twenties is very immature. I'm sticking with it to see if he will grow, make some mature choices, and not just get lead around by his dick.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 5 years ago
Moe...

This was a hard chapter to read for me. I've been rooting for Moe, and will continue to do so. As such, the way he was just going to leave once she fell asleep hit me all wrong. It may just be me, but without having read the rest of this yet, I get the impression that Moe actually cares about him more than Nina. The romantic in me loves how everything between them seems just right, but the realist in me sees it as a red flag. I've learned the hard way that a lack of arguments usually does not mean a lack of problems, but rather an inability to bring them up. Nina seems too good to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nick?

Who is this Nick Moe wakes up with after her massage? How does he morph back to Cris? Editor needs a smack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This shit just gets more intriguing as you go along, never mind being swallowed up in damn fine creative writing and romance...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Condescending to your readers halfway through the first page is a hell of a way to ruin the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES