In a Class of His Own Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Nina - you have spectacular breasts. They're beautiful. Don't be shy."

I massaged her cheeks, and her chin, before moving to her throat, and her shoulders. Her arms were next. And then her large, exquisitely shaped breasts. Nina was already turned on, but her breathing became ragged as I oiled up her boobs, and circled her nipples with my thumbs. I could have spent hours on her breasts, but I reluctantly moved on.

Her stomach, her hips ... I avoided her pussy - not because I was squeamish, but because I didn't want to make her nervous, or uptight. She really liked having her knees massaged, for some reason.

- "Turn over." I said. My voice had gone hoarse. "You're not cold, are you?"

- "No. I feel warm all over."

Another idea occurred to me. I ran to her bedroom, then the bathroom, and returned with one of her pillows, wrapped in a couple of towels, so that it wouldn't get oil all over it. I placed that on the floor, under her tummy. When Nina lay down on it, it popped her ass up in the air - as if pointed at me.

I massaged the back of her legs again. I applied more pressure, at the tops of her thighs. And then I mauled her ass cheeks. I worked them hard. Her muscles had to be relaxed. When I ran a finger down the crack of her ass, she caught her breath.

She didn't flinch when I spread her cheeks, and took a closer look at her anus. I applied more baby oil, and rubbed it all over. Then I ran my finger over the hole I was expecting to put my cock in. It seemed so small!

I applied plenty of the jelly to my finger, and spread it liberally around her asshole. My finger parted that little ring of flesh, and slid inside. The resistance was surprising. Nina was as relaxed as I could make her, as aroused as she could be - but I still felt like I was forcing my finger inside her.

Then I felt my finger slide in, to the second knuckle. I pulled it out, slowly, and thrust it back into her. Nina was taking deep breaths, trying to relax herself.

- "Are you sure?" I asked her. "We don't have to continue, if you don't want to."

- "It doesn't hurt. It just feels ... so strange."

I finger-fucked her ass. Not too hard - but if she expected my cock to fit in there, then a finger couldn't be too much of an intrusion.

I also reached around, with my free hand, and stroked her oily nipple.

When it seemed to be a little easier to slide my finger into her, I decided that she was ready enough. For my part, I was more than ready. My cock was like an iron bar, pointing directly at my chin.

I used copious quantities of jelly on my dick, and I re-anointed her asshole. Then I put the very tip of my cock against her little rosebud - though I wouldn't have known what to call it, back then. I pressed forward, very slowly.

It was difficult. I didn't want to hurt her. But it soon became apparent that if I didn't push harder, I wasn't going to get in at all.

- "I don't want to hurt you." I said.

- "You won't." she said.

I pushed forward, and Nina pushed back - and the head of my cock squeezed past her anal ring.

"Ohh, God!" she said.

- "You alright?" I froze.

- "It ... yeah - I'm OK. Go slow."

I didn't dare withdraw all the way. I pushed forward, slowly. My oil-slick hands were around her hips, as I pulled her ass back towards me, even as I speared my cock inside her. Slowly, carefully, inch by inch - with many retreats and new advances, I pushed further.

"It's soo big." she said. "Is it all in?"

I pushed another inch. "Yes."

- "Wow." she said.

It was pretty wild, to be entirely sheathed within her bowels. I pulled back a few inches, and then slid forward again. I think that I slid my cock into her rectum, all the way, seven or eight times. Then I came, and fired streams of cum into her ass.

It was mildly disappointing, to say the least. After all that work.

- "I'm sorry, Nina." I said.

- "Why?" she said. "It didn't hurt much, and you were wonderful. That was the best massage of my entire life."

- "But ... I came too soon. You didn't get to experience ... anal sex - all that much."

She just laughed, and kissed me. "It's fine." she said. "My curiosity has been satisfied. I don't think that I'll become addicted to anal."

***

In the last week of my stay, I cooked for her again, and tried to get creative - with mixed results. But Nina was absolutely thrilled that I was trying.

And we finally touched on the subject that had been lurking in the back of my mind since my trip to Chicago.

- "So .." she said. "Have you ever given any thought to ... living in the United States?"

- "I have." I admitted.

Nina knew me well enough, by now.

- "But ...?"

- "You're amazing, Nina. I love you. No reservations, or qualifiers. I love you."

"I just don't think that I could be a teacher here. And that's what I want to be."

Nina knew exactly what I meant. No offence to my American friends - but your educational system leaves a lot to be desired. Unequal funding, poorly paid teachers ... I'm not saying that our system is perfect - far from it. But I had absolutely zero desire to be a teacher in the States.

We had already discussed the differences between our banking systems, and our financial sectors. Nina knew that if she wanted to live in Canada, it would mean at least a couple of years of study to re-qualify.

Moe had been right. If Nina and I lived in the same town, I might have ... asked her to marry me. Eventually. Probably.

That conversation didn't hurt us at all. I stayed with Nina for three weeks, and had sex with her every day, in one form or another. There was never an angry word, or even a negative vibe. It was like an extended honeymoon for me.

Then it was over - and I had to go home.

*****

12