All Comments on 'In a Class of His Own Ch. 12'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

I had read whole chapter with smile on my face. Looks like story is not finished yet and i'm glad about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EXCELLENT

Really enjoyed this series. It's up there with the Bridge Club, but then I've loved all your stories. Thank you very much.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
As has been said...FINALLY...AT LAST...IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Way to go...he is now ready...very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Argh I hate how you can't adjust your vote when you hit four stars by mistake on your phone.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all your stories (I just recently discovered you) but this one is my favorite so far.

Thanks for all the great work!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Nina

Nina did not have deep roots. She moved twice in just a couple years. He was scared to get out of his comfort zone.

druss1965druss1965over 5 years ago
Great story, glaring error?

Love this story, as I have all your others, but I had to check twice because Chris seems to go from dressed to naked without taking his clothes off?

Otherwise, looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
back to my twenties

So many parallels to my early and later life, Solsbury Hill which is the story's subtitle runs as the thread through the story. The Frampton comes alive album on cassette when I shed my virginity. That there's more than one soulmate but circumstances don't always permit a happy ending there. You wrote it like it did happen to you and almost like how it happened to me.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I'm getting fed up with writing complimentary comments about this author. The next story, or even chapter, which fails to enthrall will be the first. 5*s yet again, but only becauseI'm not allowed to give more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of your very best stories. It is the second timeI have read it and really it is beautiful, finely paced and full of all our missteps and tenderness and a sweet resolution. Thank you mattmccloskey7@gmail

XDiversityXDiversity11 months ago

I was disappointed when it became clear Moe wasn't The One. I felt, at the time, it should have been, given the angst they went through. Then I realised when Steve described how *not* on the same page her and Chris was from the start how true that was. Besides being a trite, clichéd predictable ending. I did see the ending w\ Sarah coming since at least chap 8 or 9 or so, but still a pleasing trajectory. Thanks for sharing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4305 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES