In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was covertly aware of her pruning and primping herself for work. She applied makeup, and closely critiqued her hair. She turned and observed herself in the mirror. I wanted to tell her how attractive she looked before she left, but felt it was better to not draw attention to her efforts.

It was only moments after the door closed that I reached for my swollen member. I vigorously started pleasuring myself. I just saw the results of me tempting her for so long, and thinking how my wife might allow herself to be seduced by this younger man continued to excite me. I rubbed till I sprayed my seed, but this time it shot directly across my body. Again the angst of fear shot through me, but instead of reconsidering I thought of ways to help Sam. I picked up my tablet and wrote to Sam, "You should arrive exactly at 12:20. I will be telling her at that exact time that I will not be making it to the office."

I got showered and dressed and went to work. It should have been like any other day, accept I had images of my wife meeting this other man running through my head. It was obvious she wanted to impress the mysterious admirer, but it was unclear how far she would go to make an impression. I had no idea how she might react when she finds out the admirer was Sam. I might never have agreed to allow Sam to meet her alone if it weren't for the security cameras in the store. The cameras can be viewed remotely, and considering Rachel hardly understands how they work I don't expect her to realize they are on. Even though I did trust Sam I had to admit to myself that I didn't know the side of him he was about to show to her. I needed to see what was going to happen for myself.

It was my typical Friday afternoon, and I was getting off early from classes. I rushed home just before noon, and prepared my computer to view the stores security footage. I saw the employees start to leave as customary on Fridays afternoons. I saw my wife sitting in her desk waiting for me to arrive. She looked beautiful, and as I secretly watched her from cyber space I knew profoundly how lucky I was. I felt a bit creepy watching my wife over the next half hour, but my mixed feelings and anxiety was creating a renewed passion for her I couldn't explain. I watched the camera in her office, and the camera in the parking lot. I felt my stomach spasm as I seen a vehicle with Sam at its wheel drive up. I was so nervous that my mind was telling me to panic. Seeing him walk up to the door of the store made me realize that it was too late to turn back now. I raised the phone to my hand and called my wife moments before he reached the door.

She answered the phone with a typical business greeting. I answered back, "Hey honey, I can't make it to lunch with you today. I am a judge in the science fair, and I'll be busy all afternoon." I paused for her response, and the possibility of a confession.

"Today, why today," she shot back. "I don't have a lunch with me, and you always come on Friday," I knew her pleas weren't genuine and they sounded fake to me.

I knew my wife and if she needed me to arrive I would have had to go, but her demands lacked conviction. "Sorry dear I can't make it today, but I'll make it up to you with dinner tonight," I said trying to ease her acted out urgent tones.

I could see Sam enter the front door of the store over the camera, and hear the chimes of the door ring over the phone. I waited to hear my wife yell, "We are closed" before I hung up. I had a guilty laugh to myself when I saw the look of surprise on her face when she realized it might have been the stranger in the store alone with her.

Skipping from camera to camera I could see her leave her office and meet Sam at the front customer desk. I couldn't hear their conversation, but seen that they were talking very friendly as normal. They knew each other for years, and when Rachel was younger she used to baby sit Sam on occasion.

After a few minutes I saw Sam move farther into the office before disappearing into the bathroom. During the time he was in the bathroom I witnessed Rachel tearing her office apart. It looked like she was throwing all of her files onto the floor. I didn't understand what I was looking at, but I assumed it was something I missed in their conversation with no audio feed. After Sam left the Bathroom and returned to the office I watched the two of them carefully go through all of the files that were thrown onto the floor. I saw them working quietly working side-by-side for nearly an hour and it wasn't looking promising. Rachel eventually sat in one of her chairs and started to play with her cell phone, and it wasn't long after that she left the room completely leaving Sam to work alone.

It seemed like Rachel was gone for a long time, and I wondered if she had shot him down. Sam continued to work alone, and in her absence he started to look at his own phone. His actions looked like someone typing a message. After a few more minutes I seen him quickly put his phone back into his pocket, and return to work before Rachel re-entered the room. She sat in the same chair as before, and slumped down with an unhappy look on her face. She then perked up and looked very distracted and puzzled while looking at Sam suddenly. He had reached for his phone again, and was looking intently at the screen. He stood up and approached Rachel, and it looked like he wasn't even looking at her. As he approached it looked like Rachel just saw a ghost, but it was evident that he hadn't noticed her expression yet.

It was when he reached her that my heart began to tear itself from my body, and the things I saw caused my cock to ached from its rigid pressure. She stood up to meet his approach, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and shoulders. Her body was pressed between him and the wall behind her. I watched with wide eyed disbelief as he kissed her deeply; her open hands probing the surface of his chest. He was physically groping her body; his firm grip appeared to have known no boundaries. Their actions looked rough at times, and I almost wondered if she wasn't enjoying it. I could see her trying to say something to him, but it appeared only to be encouraging him on. He was on her and was ravishing my wife like I hadn't done in years. I saw the momentary look of guilt on my wife's face fluctuate as he kissed her and felt her body. She looked to be falling deeper enthralled to her young lover when suddenly her dress fell to the floor. The first thing I noticed was she wasn't wearing any of her lingerie, and I was confused how it might have been possible to have removed them so quickly.

After her dress feel he stood looking at her naked body from a few feet away. How he so easily managed to capture my wife's naked form and take her for himself in under 24hrs surprised me. As they stood apart he spoke to his part time boss that doubled as my hot wife. It was then I suddenly realized I was completely undressed while watching them. It was only a year ago he was in my math class, but right now it looked like he was going to teach my wife something new. I was stroking my cock when I saw Rachel turn and bend over in front of him. He grabbed her by the naked waist, and pulled her ass towards him so that he was teasing her with a dry hump. She froze in that bent position allowing him to push himself on her, and his hands and view from behind made her inviting. He then reached down and grabbed her by the hair making her rise to kiss him deeply on the lips. His kissing turned to him making his way down her neck and farther down her body. As his face lowered to her pussy I could tell that he won. The look of pleasure on her face as he must have been touching her told me that I would soon be a cuckold. He continued to lick her pussy in a standing position, and she lowered her hand and grabbed a handful of his hair to guide his actions. As she moaned and contorted to the pleasures of his touch I began to cum. I was hardly touching myself, but the long awaited beautiful view of my wife engaged in sex was long overdue. Even in my guilty afterglow I was thankful to face my greatest curiosity.

He suddenly stopped and returned to his feet. She said something to him that made him stop. I watched as she picked up her dress, but before she could put it on he grabbed her wrist and had her drop it freely. He then left the room and headed to the stores front lobby. I saw him lock the front door of the store. She meanwhile climbed on the top of her desk and waited for him in a sexually prone position.

I realized that he was locking up, and they were preparing to consummate their new friendship. My biggest sexual fantasy was about to happen, and it was going to happen with a man that wasn't going to disappear from our lives. I couldn't help think how this was better than a penthouse letter. She was the boss, and her employee was about to pleasure her on her desk. I had just cum, but I was already hardening again. It was then that I saw Sam approach the computer console behind the desk. That console controls the video cameras, and just before he touched it he smiled while looking into the closest camera. The camera feed then went blank, and I saw nothing.

"That fucker," I screamed. He is going to fuck my wife, and he stopped me from watching. I remembered back to the conversation we had on the phone the night earlier. He told me he wanted her alone that first time, and he must have known about the video cameras being a past employee. I had agreed to help him, but I desperately wanted to see it for myself. I sat in the house for nearly an hour going crazy thinking about what might be going on. I masturbate again during the hour, but all it did was cause my torture to increase.

I had to try and witness it for myself, or at least see if it was still going on. I got in my car and drove to the feed store. I felt dangerous on the road as I drove instinctively while my mind envisioned images of what I might see. As I approached the store I could see that the same vehicle that Sam arrived in was still in the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot, but stopped at the edge of the property so that I would not alert anyone in the store of my presence. I could see an image inside standing near the glass pained door of the store. I could see that it was Sam, and he had his back to me. He was dressed, and looking to be possibly talking to someone further into the store.

I didn't know what to do. Should I approach the door just as he might be leaving, or should I let them have this moment alone? I couldn't see Rachel from my vantage point, and wondered how I might find her if I were to walk in unannounced. Catching her with him wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing I thought; I was prepared to admit that I knew she was going to meet him today. I thought if he told her that I was aware of their plan it would have to be negated after what I seen. I could risk getting a better look.

I got out of my car and walked around the perimeter of the parking lot, and found myself near a smaller side window looking into the store front lobby. They were both dressed and talking near the front door as before, and from what I could see Sam was holding something in his hand. I looked closer and saw that it looked a lot like the thongs I seen Rachel put on this morning. It looked like he was teasing her by dangling her thongs in front of her. I leaned into the window to listen to their conversation the best I could, and strained my eyes to try and understand what was happening. I heard mostly mumbles, but at times I could make out what Rachel was saying as the volumes of her protests increased.

I heard her raise her voice and say, "Sam are you going to treat me like some trophy cougar you tell your friends about, or are you the nice gentlemen I always thought you were?" I could not make out his answer, but I saw him push her thongs into his pocket in defiance. "You can't tell them that I was your boss! Anyone local will know it was me," she said with a loud playful tone. Her side of the conversation sounded like she was becoming less appalled with the idea of him keeping her thongs, and more concerned with his teasing that he might tell people about her. She then held out her hand and with a big smile told him, "Please give me my panties back and please keep this between us." He in turn turned his body towards her and motioned her to take them from his pocket. She moved so close to him it would have seemed awkward in any other situation. She reached into his pocket, and then pushed the thong deep inside. Her tone changed into something more submissive and while I was in a better position to hear her I could only make out partially what she said, "I hope your friends are impressed." I was standing frozen in the window, and in disbelief that my wife was going to be ok with him breaking any agreement we had in being indiscrete. As I looked on I still couldn't make out what he was saying, but could tell his manly form was about to swoop down on her. "Please don't let my brother find out," was all she could say before he reached for her dress and tore it from top to bottom. The fabric was laying in taters on the floor and some of it still wrapped around her ankles.

He carried her across the room and laid her naked body on the counter her customers checked out on. She lifted her legs and lowered them onto his shoulders, and slid her exposed pussy to the edge of the counter. I saw him undo his pants, and he let them fall to the floor. I couldn't see if he had already penetrated her, but could see he was holding something in his hand towards her. "Do you want me to use this," he asked. It was a condom, and she took it from his hand and held it near her face for inspection. I could not hear her answer to him, but it became apparent that whatever she said wasn't yes. He impaled himself deep inside her and her legs collapsed around his body.

I was unable to make out anything being said for a moment as her moans of pleasure filled the room. I could hear the slap of his body against her open thighs with each welcomed thrust. I could see her still clenching the condom in one hand, and bracing herself with the other.

He slowed his actions, and looked down at her with his cock still deeply rooted inside. "Ask me to fuck you on your front counter without that condom. Admit that you will want more even after your husband finds out about me," he demanded in a very loud voice.

"Yes I want you to use me, and I need my husband to know you did. Fuck me anyway you want just fuck me please," she moaned so loud that I might have heard her from my car.

My growing feelings of confusion were partially subdued by her admission of needing me to know of her infidelity, but the bare cock buried between her legs was something I thought she wouldn't allow. I knew she was on the pill and protected against pregnancy, but it didn't hurt any less when I saw her drop the condom to the floor for him to see.

I stood for over an hour watching as he brutally fucked her on the counter top. She was calling his name at the top of her lungs, and at times begging him for more. As he fucked her I could see her tremble as her body betrayed me with a series of climaxes. I remembered him being so much smaller than her when he was younger, but today he had her body powerlessly rooted to his muscled from. As I stood hiding near the window I knew that this wasn't just a booty call for him, and with each pleasured moment I wondered if he was making the feeling mutual.

My legs feel asleep standing quietly near the window as my blood continued to be redirected to my aching cuckold cock. I wondered how long they could possibly go on for when I saw him stop and slide her off the counter and onto her knees in front of him. I had not seen him cum yet, and his stamina was something I could not even comprehend. I saw her take his cock into her mouth and passionately stroke it with her lips. He then had her hand him his pants from the floor as she continued to pleasure him. He reached inside his pocket and removed his phone. I saw him begin to dial, and then held the phone above her head as he used his other hand to guide her sucking embrace.

I heard from the distance my phone ringing in the car. He was calling me while she was sucking his cock to mock me. I managed a quiet sprint back to my car, and tried to avoid being noticed as I left my hiding place. I opened the door and sat inside before accepting the incoming call. I only vaguely remembered the number on my phone from the night before. I answered the call, and tried not to sound winded. She was quiet at first, but when she spoke she sounded out of breath. There were moments if I didn't know better might have sounded like she was sucking on hard candy.

"Honey I am really busy at the office because I forgot about an important order. I think I am going to be late for dinner tonight," she said before returning to her hard candy.

As I thought of how I should have responded I looked out towards the front door of the store. When looking close I could manage to make out the shadowy form of her backside planted directly at Sam's knees. "Are you ok honey? You must be working really hard today, and I got a minute if you want a break," I said wanting to keep her on the line long enough to hear more.

"It's ok dear. We can have a long talk when I get home about my day, and how things at work will be improving," she said before we both gave our good byes. I didn't hang up my phone, but instead waited for it to hang up on the other end. It never hung up, but instead kept broadcasting her slurping thanks for the domineering rod thrusting in her mouth.

I placed my phone on mute, and looked through the plain glass window in the store. I could hear him telling her to moan louder as she sucked him. He then asked her to tell him how much bigger his cock was then mine. She eagerly answered his demands, and told him how badly she would need his huge cock again.

"How badly do you want me to keep fucking you," he asked without waiting for her answer. They were still positioned in front of the glass door, and I could see the blurry image of his fingers pulling her head on to his shaft. "Would you let me fuck you in front of your husband and let me cum in you like I did today? What if I wanted you to tell your best friends about me? How badly do you want to get caught," he said while still holding her by the hair so she was fully engulfed on his cock. The only answers she could fathom were moans of acceptance.

It was then that my eyes began to come into focus through the glass door from the seemingly far distance. I could see that Sam was looking directly at me from behind the door. I didn't know when he spotted me, but the show he was putting on in front of the door might have been partially for my degrading benefit.

"You're going to open up about why we met online Rachel, and you're going to come clean about the things you want from me," he said pulling himself from her mouth. He then bent down and picked up the largest remaining part of her torn dress. I could see and hear him over the phone tearing her dress into smaller strips of cloth. He then asked her to stand, and she obediently rose to her feet in front of him. She made disempowered comments about her current predicament of having no clothes to wear. He responded by saying, "Let me help you put your dress back on then." He then took a long strip of cloth he took from the torn dress and wrapped it around her head and blind folding her. He then kissed her gently for a moment before turning her towards the glass door. Her breathing became shuddered and sounded like the mere touch of the glass pressing against her body was going to deliver her next orgasmic release. I could see the window steam from her breathing, and his large white rod take position between her spread legs. She was blindfolded, but looking directly at me from through the window.