In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking her naked and exposed in the window of the business she began operating as a child. He was presenting her to me, and anyone else that may have been on the road. I looked around the car and like usual this road was seldom used, and it was unlikely a witness would walk by. I quietly got out of my car and walked up to the door for a better look. Sam was looking directly at me as he took pleasure in me seeing her body pulse against the glass with each of his thrusts. She couldn't see me with the blindfold, but I was now close enough to hear them through the door.

"Now tell me why you were really looking for men last night; and tell me what you want now," he said while grinding her body into the window.

"My husband liked to talk about me with other guys, and he got me thinking night and day about me having an affair. We never looked for men so close to home, and we always said it was only to flirt and have fun online. Last night I suggested we look for a guy closer to home because I wanted this to happen." She said holding nothing back.

"What did you want to happen exactly, and what do you want now," he said with a building pressure in his tone.

"I want another man. A real man that won't take no for an answer, and will take me whenever he wants. Please make me your prize, and make me cuckold my husband publically. I want..." She said before trailing off in moans.

"Do you want to leave your husband, or for him to leave you," he said slowing his movement with concern in his voice.

"No, I want to give him what he wants and humiliate him. I want him to see me with another man, and get jealous how he makes me feel. I love him and never want to give him up, but I need someone more dominate in my sex life," she said looking distracted and embarrassed.

"I think your husband is ready for all those things. He will be hearing you get fucked through the same open windows your neighbors will. He can buy you nice lingerie or clothing, but it won't stop me from piling it in the corner and sending you home naked. He can ask you to make me wear a condom, but he will accept that I never will," He said grinding his teeth as he slammed her harder and faster from behind.

His pace and words put her back under his spell and she opened her legs wide and pushed out her ass so that he had deeper entry. Each push he made was edging them both to another finish. As their motions picked up so did there moans. It started with her calling his name, and turned into her begging for him to not stop fucking her. She never reacted differently when he warned her that he was going to cum soon. He obliged her passiveness by gripping her waist firmly and pushing himself deep inside her. She surrendered to his actions, and begged for him not to stop.

I was now standing no more than a foot from the window and watching closely. I got down on one knee and watched as his swollen shaft moved in and out of her. I could see raised and primed balls ready to release. I saw her well fuck pussy glisten with juices made just for him. Her repeated arousal had left a ring of her fluids around the base of his cock.

Only Sam knew I was there, and he wasn't the least bit shy. He told her to pretend that she was being watched, and for her to tell me what she really wanted. "Cum inside me Sam; Let Colin see my pussy filled by you. Please make him taste my fucked pussy," she moaned.

I could see the look on her face and they were both about to cum. I then looked down and focused on their sexual parts and waited for the eruption to show itself. She called out one last time for her own pleasure, "I want you to lick his cum from my pussy." After those words the sounds of grunting and sexual release was all I could hear. I could see her lips pulse as they contracted and swallowed all of him during his release. I could see his shaft spasm as a trickle of cum rolled down his cock and down her inner thigh. I saw their bodies relax, and there moans lower to a ragged breathing. As he held her in place against the door in the afterglow of their coupling I could see his cock slowly softening and inching itself out from her pussy.

His cock slipped from her pussy with a thick trail of his spent fluids leaking from her afterwards. It was at the pinnacle of my fetish as I knelt staring at his fertile cum draining from my wife's well christened pussy. I hardly noticed his hand lower to his side. I was so distracted I didn't see him remove the blindfold from over her eyes.

With a devious and triumphant smile he asked her, "Should I unlock the door?"