In a Neighborly Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the years, long ago, of lesbian adventure screamed into my consciousness--my bisexual bliss of college days long gone of hopping beds between the sexes--the suppressed desire flooded my body--radiating from my chest down to my vagina--and, I could feel a tightening of my nipples and my back arching to push them into KrisTy's ample bosom. Story had turned to reality—not as I had planned or hoped; but, certainly something I was willing to take further. I slowly dropped my mouth open ever so slightly, not pushing back with my tongue, but instead encouraging her to explore—deeper inward. And, when she carefully entered, I then lifted my soft tongue upward to meet the bottom of hers, not to capture it, but for hers to lay there on top of mine, melding our two mouths together for the longest time--KrisTy moaning low--me moaning softly.

Our mouths now in the passion of our first very intimate kiss, my hand was slowly making its way to her ample breasts now trapping mine. My goal was to touch her side protruding breast line and work my way up and inward toward her nipples. And, along the way I was noticing, that quite possibly these weren't the real-deal breasts; but, on the other hand, they were fantastically supple and pliable. Her nipples where as hard as mine and indeed becoming more so, as they stood off her breasts and were as hard as diamonds! I was so glad she had worn a soft, form fitting, and slightly elasticized bra so I could so easily feel and visualize what must be absolutely beautiful, wide breasts—just made for play and lots of sucking, teething, and pinching. And, I caught her right nipple between my left hand's index and middle fingers, strongly holding on, scissoring her nipple, and slightly twisting my hand.

KrisTy was moaning more, and her tongue was starting a slow exploration of my mouth. But, when I squeezed and twisted her nipple more, she forcefully pushed into my throat for deep penetration, holding my face upward and tight to her embrace, and then ever so slowly retreating and at the same time coaxing my tongue inside her beautifully formed mouth.

Skip: I didn't take long to make the deck shipshape, and I even had a chance to use the bathroom, as I hadn't relieved myself since before KisTy arrived. Heading back to the family room, I noticed that I had left the lights down for the vacation photos, and the room was pretty quiet; well, at least Kit and KrisTy weren't talking. Maybe KrisTy had gone home. Maybe Kit was upstairs getting ready for bed.

I stepped down into the family room, about to turn the lights off, when I heard some muffled moaning going on, and I looked left at the loveseat and saw Kit and KrisTy locking lips: Kit's hand was on KrisTy's thigh, and KrisTy's hand was holding Kit's head closely. Hmmmmm, I thought, time to sit down and see how this would turn out.

I had always thought Kit would eventually stray a bit in our marriage. Before tying the knot 20 years ago, we had left the door open regarding affairs, but had vowed to share our sexual adventures with other people with each other inside our marriage--to keep our love strong for each other. So, my bisexual wife is kissing another woman in our family room, and it looks like Kit is emerging as the aggressor. Is this just an emotional, "Oh, I just got wrapped up in getting to know the neighbor," or is it going to be more? Thankfully, she chose a great looking, sexy woman, especially if she's going to share her with me, per our premarital intentions.

The whole open-mouth tongue thing plays out between them, and Kit cops a feel of KrisTy's awesome breasts, checking out their width, and starts a nice nipple squeeze--adding a twist, to which KrisTy appears to drill down deeper into Kit's throat. I hoped they come up for air soon. But, how I am I going to explain my short, serendipitous, but exciting, glimpse of their hot sensual exchange--I guess it would depend on what would happen next. Sure enough, as Kit slowly disengaged that stunning kiss, she slightly opened her eyes to look at KrisTy's beauty and spied me sitting in the middle of the couch just watching. I'd have thought Kit would have abruptly stopped the action, but no. Kit leaned into KrisTy with another deep kiss, and this time she's counting KrisTy's teeth, and pushing her back against the loveseat as she rotated her whole body on top of KrisTy, her left knee spreading KrisTy's legs and landing against Kristy's crotch, and Kit's own pussy straddling KrisTy's strong quads. Kit was giving me a show!

Kit now amp'ed up the passion as she kissed KrisTy's face, ears, and neck, and soon she was rocking her pussy and her knee firmly against KrisTy. Ok, fun, but what about me? I cleared my throat. KrisTy opened her eyes, saw me, and all action stopped--slightly holding Kit off of her--Kit in suspended animation. I said, "There's more room over here on the couch."

Kit: At this point, I knew the day had come in our 20 years of marriage. Was this just me physically acting out a sexually alluring story I was telling, or was this more? I was going to have to decide very quickly. Our marriage vows had included, "Faithful to each other to faithfully share all things," instead of the usual "faithful" for all times vow that is so many times broken in any marriage. And, was this short brush with KrisTy going to be just that, short, or was it going to be a "faithfully share" thing? What would it mean to Skip?

Well, Skip is so easy going and has always been so supportive of my bisexual urges, even to sit with me in public or view a movie and openly admire women together. Supportive, so much so, that I figure he'll be willing to go with what I want for a relationship with our neighbor. But, I floated a big question out for some discussion, to get a better read on Skip and to see just what KrisTy had in mind, "What are the ground rules, you know the rules of engagement, for what might come?" Skip had the look of a deer-in-your-headlights. KrisTy straightened her clothes, squared herself on the loveseat, and opened the discussion with, "Listen, I like both of you, and I don't want to ruin what can become a great neighborly friendship just because I got caught up in the moment of Kit's romantic story about your recent cruise. That said, I can also go with any ebb or flow, but I don't want to come between you. I want to add, speaking from my professional life and counseling roles, I am absolutely fanatical about safe sex, and in particular, hepatitis, HPV, and cold sores. I hope we can continue a say the same thing in the future."

Well, I explained how 20 years of faithful marriage coincided with our "faithful to share" philosophy, which included money, homes, cars, vacations, friends--all things, including sexual partners. I also explained my bisexual feelings, having found it easy to love somebody for who they are rather than for the genitals nature dealt them one dark night.

KrisTy said she was glad to hear me say that, because that, too, was her feeling about loving people and the serendipitous physical rewards of intimacy with someone--not dependent upon their sexual equipment or orientation. Skip nodded agreement with us, and offered he'd had a bad start with understanding his sexual orientation as a kid, had some passing sexual urges for guy friends when he was younger, but in general had stayed straight, because, well, he had Kit, who as a superbly put-together female and an engagingly fulltime lover; and, quite frankly, he never went looking for sex with guys and wouldn't know how to hit on them without getting punched in the face. The occasional photo of a naked man, of a hard dick, and of a man-on-man blowjob was interesting, but not something he'd dwell on. Summarizing, he said he had it quite good because of their vows to each other: He could share a female lover with Kit if he wanted one. And, should he decide to take a male lover, well, it would be hard to see her make love to him, just as it would probably be hard for Kit to see him make love to her female lover, but not ever did that ever happen in their marriage, well, until, potentially now.

So, with Skip's speech, wow, the elephants had cleared the room. KrisTy's question sort of answered, I knew it was now my turn again; and, it appeared, my decision, while at the same time, I was noticing my pussy was still wet and had started to ache for attention.

With a deep breath, and then in a low voice, I said, "Skip, there is a set of clean towels in the laundry room, would you be a dear, get them, and lay them out to protect the couch and floor in front of where you are sitting?" The relationship was on, and I wondered where it would go and for how long. All of the possibilities and pitfalls would have to be worked out along the way, but for right now, we had a new relationship to explore--the three of us. Skip was on his towel mission.

I slowly stood up from the loveseat, catching KrisTy's hand, and bringing her to her feet behind me. I turned and kissed her, open mouthed, but slower, and not so deeply. Backing way, I lifted her tank top from her waist—she got the idea and helped me pull off her top, and she sprung her breasts from that thin, stretchy bra, to reveal the most perfectly shaped, widely filled breasts and breathtakingly hard nipples—breasts which strikingly topped her toned stomach muscles and narrow waist. Returning my favor, she unbuttoned my sleeveless, almost sheer, white blouse, which I dropped over my arms to the floor, revealing my sexy shaped, pretty yellow bra, which had been showing through my blouse all evening. She reached behind my back to execute a perfect unclasping of my bra and slowly pulled my bra forward to spring loose my full, but normal width, "D" breasts for her to see. KrisTy's areolae were about the size of silver dollars, mine a little bigger in diameter; hers darker because of her darker complexion, mine lighter in color, and mine firming up suckable mounds as she reached under my right breast and lifted it to meet her tongue, then her tongue and lips, and then for a gentle slow circle of her tongue while applying a soft, sweet suction.

As KrisTy was about to move on my left breast, Skip entered with the big, soft, fluffy, white towel set. KrisTy and I stepped apart and Skip's face lit up with a great big "pleased" smile, as he view us both topless, and both with different, but spectacular size D's. We worked together to spread out a large towel in the center of the couch and one big towel on the floor in front, and placed one hand towel and one wash cloth to each side of the couch. Skip was getting in the mood, as KrisTy removed his polo shirt, and she rubbed her hand from his waist up his chest and over to his left breast, left it with one small little nipple pinch, and then pushed him down to sit in the center of the couch.

We instinctively sat one to each side of him. KrisTy reached her hand, gliding across his chest to his other breast and played gently with its areola and nipple. In a low voice, she asked him if he liked his nipples played with, complemented him on toned arms and pecs, moved in closer to his ear, spoke softer, and finished with her warm soft tongue in his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe, and pushing her arm over his chest and her hand onto my breast to cup it from the side and to move it forward to rub its nipple on his upper arm. KrisTy had engaged us both, smoothly and quickly. I got the message, and Skip's evening was going to be good. I hoped KrisTy and I would end up in the middle of the couch sometime soon, as I had ideas for her evening.

Skip: Both Kit and KrisTy played with my chest, neck, ears, and kissed me hard there and my mouth too. At some point soon into this nice play, I wondered if, as the man, should I take this make-out session to the next level. About that time though, KrisTy whispered in my ear to, "Keep Kit Busy. More tit play and more kissing."

KrisTy moved to Kit's side of the couch, spooned in behind Kit, pulled back her hair, and began ear, neck, and cheek kissing on Kit. I was kind of keeping an eye out on her moves. KrisTy moved her hand, releasing her great handful of Kit's tit, and slid it down to the top button of Kit's summer dress shorts, unbuttoning them, and slid down the zipper in one quick, continuous movement. Her slender, pointed, but relatively short fingernails slipped under Kit's lacy topped panties and reached that-what must have been keeping Kit in impatient sexual agony for a while. Kit let out a low satisfied groan in my ear, but stopping her moan with a quick breath as KrisTy slid in Kit's pussy deeper; whereby, Kit released her breath with a satisfying, long, "Ahhhhhhhh." KrisTy massaged Kit's crotch, and Kit's moaning slowly ramped up.

Kit had started to finger my cock from the outside of my summer dress shorts, as I was hard and my cock was pressing its shape in my shorts. KrisTy abruptly stopped her pussy fingering, and slid down off the couch from behind Kit, anchored her hand around Kit's panties and opened her fly, while slipping her other hand, knuckle side inward, and grabbed the back waist of Kit's shorts, where she abruptly pulled them straight down Kit's legs, past Kit's feet, and off. Kit looked a bit shocked, and KrisTy, sensing that timing was of the essence, directed Kit to help her get my shorts completely off.

To which, they did, quickly; KrisTy catching my cock and keeping it straight before the force of their effort permanently bent it, as the tip of my cock was lodged up against the waistband of my underwear. Kit moved our shorts to the other side of the room, returning to see KrisTy still holding my very stiff cock—her hand and fingers wrapped around its base. Kit said, "What are we going to do next, KrisTy?"

KrisTy responded, "We're going to suck it, then we're going to fuck your yearning pussy with it, and he's not going to come until I say it's time." Looking at me, KrisTy advised, "Prepare for some blue balls, Skipper." She turned to Kit, still holding my dick, and said, "He's your husband, I figure you should play the first note."

Kit smiled, she and KrisTy pulled me out to edge of the couch and each hung their outside arm over my legs, cuddled together, faces looking up at me over my 6 1/2, smiling, and KrisTy still held my cock's base tight. She directed it closer to Kit, nodded to her, and Kit started with a slow lick from the top of KrisTy's thumb, with Kit's wide hot tongue gliding to the tip of my penis. Kit narrowed the tip of her tongue to press gently into my urethra with a little flicking to drill deeper.

Keeping the tip of her tongue stuck in my urethra, she moved down on top of my cock and took it inside her warm, soft mouth, with her lips moving just past it head and tight around the ridge. KrisTy pushed my cock in Kit's mouth further, to which Kit complied, sticking her tongue outward along the base of my cock at the same time as KrisTy pressed her hand flat on my pubic area, still encircling my cock with her index finger and thumb--KrisTy was in control. After about three strokes and sucks by Kit, KrisTy fundamentally gave Kit "the look," to which Kit instinctively appeared to understand, and Kit finished her turn on her last suck upward; and, KrisTy pulled my cock her direction.

Of note here, KrisTy has had a pretty good grip on the base of my cock, and consequently, my cock was hard and throbbing! KrisTy put the tip of my cock right on her lips and moved my glans around her lips one direction and then the other while she chased it with her tongue, wetting her lips and my cock along the way. When she rested my cock on the center of her lips, she pulled my cock to her, while pressing down on its head, resisting the opening of her lips, making me push through them, and once through them, kept her lips tight around my cock, and met it with open teeth and with a mouth tightened by her tongue, then squeezing my cock with her tongue against the roof of her mouth, keeping a tighter feel from the tip of my cock all the way to her tightly squeezed lips, pulling me in further and further, until she moved her hand way from the base of my cock, moving her head down in closer, remaining tightly all around my cock as she put her lips and nose right up against my body and held me there, starting a slow pulsing of her head up and down, all the while keeping that tight oral grip and pushing the head of my cock as deep down her throat as my 6 1/2 could go.

She could still breathe, and she had me tight and deep. My moans where those kind of moans men make when their entire penis is sucked up tight all the way to its base. This feeling is something you get no other way. And, left for too long, induces the muscles of the prostate to start its ejaculation, and my moaning deepened and increased with intensity. To which, KrisTy took one long suck off my cock, and slipped its head between the knuckle of her index finger on top of the glans and the pad of her thumb against the opposing underside, and held my cock stretched taughtly upward, looked at Kit slyly; and at that point, I knew I was going to orgasm the hardest I had ever in my life. That's when KrisTy pinched the head of my cock has hard as she could without pinching it off, and held it excruciatingly pinched hard; and I was trying to come, to orgasm as hard as never, ever before, but my nerves were shutting the whole orgasmic process down! My moans had now changed to grunts, grunts of shock, grunts of dismay, and grunts of grunts.

When I finally simmered down my nerves and muscle spasms, KrisTy released my cock, and squeezed it from the base to the head, milking it, and said to Kit, "Not a drop." And, as I was losing my hard-on of hard-ons, she moved it against Kit's cheek, and encouraged, "It's your turn. Please get him rock hard again, and stop there." Kit, still looking shocked and dubious, submitted to the new task at hand and by mouth. While Kit was gently licking me back into action, KrisTy was fingering Kit's pussy and nuzzling her pussy from behind, as Kit was kneeling square to me and rocking me into her mouth has she grabbed me, arms over my thighs. KisTy heard me starting my rhythm, and stopped Kit for a cock check. "Yep, hard," she declares and whispers in Kit's ear, "Phase two."

Kit: KrisTy had whispered to me to mount Skip with my back facing him, squeezing my pussy tight for entry and keeping it that way as much as possible, which was now plenty lubricated from my own flowing juices and from KrisTy giving me a tongue wetting of my vulva and clitoris, while I rehardened Skip with a soft blowjob. With me tight, she wanted him to enter my pussy, and she would do an alternating cunn-fellatio suck on both of us—for me to just go with the flow, she urged. I had no problem that!

Standing tall, I turned my back to Skip; I tensed up my pussy from vulva to cervix and forced it down on his hard dick.

"Don't bend it," he coached, but immediately realized the pleasure of my years of aerobics and Kegels I had just given him.

"Stroke him long, tip to base," she commanded, which I did about five times, and on the sixth up stroke, KrisTy took him away from my pussy with her right hand, and inserted him into her mouth, as I lowered myself onto the base of his cock and ran my lips over KrisTy's nose. While KrisTy held Skip out, giving it a deep suck, she licked my now jealously screaming pussy from taint to my clitoris, and then pushed Skip's cock back against it, giving me the cue to retake it in my pussy. The angle was delightful.

I learned that I could lean back a little more on Skip, and the tip of his cock would push harder along my G-spot, and KrisTy would lick us both from Skip's balls to my clitoris, matching our rhythm. Oh, what sinfully, sensual, fucking fun this was. At the second cockless interlude, KrisTy had wet her left hand's index and middle finger, and she caught me by my asshole as I let myself down onto Skip as she sucked him with one long and deep full-cock oral capture--surprising me with the stealth she had used to slip her two fingers in my butt--gawd, how many years I had wanted some ass play, a little kissing, some penetration, maybe a lot of penetration if I liked it, and now with forethought and skill, she had taken a piece of my anus for herself. Oh, I moaned. Skip didn't have a clue, but he was in his own version of heaven.