In a Neighborly Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KristyT
KristyT
26 Followers

Skip: On this last oral dip into KrisTy's mouth, I was ready to come, and as far as I knew, I was going to come straight down her throat. But, No! KrisTy had my cock slipping out of her mouth pronto, and she'd taken another death grip on its head. I wasn't so shocked this time at the strong pinch and the backup of my male sex organs--but, "Oh, this cummusinteruptus can't go on all night," I uttered, to which KisTy laughed and Kit caught onto. KrisTy said it was time for Kit to mount me face on. Kit did and slid her pussy along my stomach from the base of my cock to my naval back and forth, as KisTy sucked me hard--hard now for the third time tonight. Once stiff as ever, KrisTy put my cock back inside Kit for a great rock. KrisTy sucked and licked my balls, when Kit was on the upstroke--sometimes not.

Kit: As I rocked on Skip's cock, and took it deep against my cervix, KrisTy was licking Skip's balls, and at times she would spread my crack by putting outward pressure on my cheeks and softly lick my anus, which was heavenly. I was just on the edge of cumming. I was rocking Skips cock harder and going easy when KrisTy would alternate sucking his balls to licking my ass. Me, moaning more and more; my mind only concentrating on the big "O" that would cumeth very soon. And, moments from it, KrisTy stuck that long tongue of hers right into my ass! That shocked me and stopped me on the upstroke. Stopped at the tip of Skip's cock and with KrisTy's tongue pressing inside my ass, I quit my quest for O; and, I thought about "all the taboo" of the moment. And, surrendering, I rode down on Skip's cock as a guide, and pushed my ass outward and downward, hard against KrisTy's face and against her tongue which she was holding taught, straight, strong, and zeroed on my anal bullseye. At the bottom of my down stroke, I stopped and ground down on Skip's cock and held myself against KrisTy, who had lifted her tongue to touch the upper inside rim of my anus; and then, she aimed it down to explore my complete circumference, exiting out to my taint and onto Skip's balls. I exploded full on for an orgasm of orgasms. Skip was taken back, and bucked up enough stamina to remain hard, dug in deeper, and managed not come on top of my "O" just yet--what a guy!

Enjoying the intensity and flooding of the dopamine rush, I could feel Skip getting ready to blast his bottled up, final load of life giving cum; and KrisTy sensed this too and told me to slip off the side of Skip, which I did. Was she going to squeeze him off again? KrisTy blew down hard and deep again on Skip, this time, sucking him tighter than she had before and let up about half way, to which he started coming like a firehose erupting as hard as the first purge of water. She didn't stop him. And, most of his cum, that which didn't blast past her tight lips because of the pressure of its sheer volume in her mouth, she kept in her mouth—not swallowing. When Skip had spasmed his last drop into her mouth, Kristy moved upward on his body; and looking like the cat, who ate something good, she leaned over me, kissed me, and dropped his load and her spit into my mouth.

KrisTy then leaned downward to her right, looked up at me, and opened her mouth, pointing with a finger to me to put it back in her mouth. And, the game was on for a couple of volleys. KrisTy, capturing the last snowball, took it to a corner shot: She lowered Skip's chin with her thumb and dropped the frothy, white, slippery load into his mouth. She backed away, lifted his chin, and held her hand over his mouth. He got the idea, and he swallowed it.

Skip: Tasting and gulping my own cum for the first time, mixed with Kit's pussy juices and KrisTy's saliva laced with fragrant anal wisps, the ladies fell off the sides of the couch, and we all breathed the rewards of winning athletes—we who had experienced the best "recreational sex" of a lifetime--or so I imagined.

As KrisTy left for the evening, with many hugs and kisses, singularly and as a group, she said she'd be away at her region meeting until sometime Friday. She invited us to her house for drinks at sunset next Saturday night on her screened in cabana, and she would coordinate drinks, desert, and dress with Kit during the week via text messages. Yes, we all exchanged cell phone numbers and email addresses to keep in touch. We wished her well. Kit and I didn't talk much that evening before bed. We both agreed there was a lot to process, emotions to understand and channel positively, and that we should give next Saturday our best effort as a way of seeing if this was just a one night stand or something more meaningful to us both--agreeing that we didn't want it to be separately. That all said, I suggested we keep a log, or a diary of what was happening between us, to us, the acts and the emotions for reviewing and analyzing later, may be reading them as remembrances—memoirs in our old age. I was asleep before my head hit my pillow.

In Chapter Two, Kit and KrisTy organize for next Saturday night.

KristyT
KristyT
26 Followers