In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then she had looked up and seen Eric looking at her, and that had snapped her out of it. She had told Jason they had to stop for a bit, and Jason had actually let her go without a scene. 'We should stop for a bit'?? Karen should have told him off, put him in his place! But she hadn't. She felt so ashamed of herself; her drenched panties a harsh reminder of her inappropriate behavior. She decided to go back inside and keep looking for Steph.

Karen passed a secluded hallway on her way back to the main dancefloor but something caught her eye. She turned and was astonished for the second time in the same night. She saw a tall, black, colossal figure, which could only be Shawn, holding up in the air a petite little body and pressing it against the wall. Blonde hair was swinging all over. Looking closely, she could see his lips almost swallowing Steph's. His hands were holding her by her ass and his fingers were roaming all over that area of her body.

Karen ran over calling out her name. The couple turned in surprise as Shawn let her down to the floor and backed away. Steph had drunken panic written all over her face, her dress and hair completely disheveled. "Holy shit! Karen! I'm so sorry! I fucked up so bad!" she cried out.

Karen came over to Steph and hugged her best friend. She told her not to worry, that she was drunk they were going to take her home. Since they were close to the entrance, she told Steph to wait here while she went to get Eric. Steph begged Karen not to tell Eric about what had just happened, saying it was a one-time fuckup and that she didn't want people knowing about it. Karen agreed and told her not to worry as she hurried to get Eric.

She found Eric alone at the VIP table, serving himself another drink. She decided she wouldn't tell him what she had witnessed, mainly because she didn't want him to know that about her best friend, but there might have been another reason she didn't want to worry her husband. A far more selfish, disturbing reason that Karen could not bring herself to even acknowledge. "We need to go. Now!" she urged. Eric put down his drink and followed her. Karen caught herself wondering where Jason was, and then quickly scolded herself for having such thoughts. Why would she care about where he was? Was she jealous?

Steph wasn't by the entrance, however. She wasn't outside either. Karen looked everywhere but couldn't find her and she wasn't answering her phone. She couldn't find Shawn either, and that made Karen even more worried. They looked once again inside the club but their search was futile. After some time, Karen's gut sense told her what to do.

"Honey, let's just go home. I'm sure she'll be fine." she said to a puzzled Eric.

"What? Just leave her here??"

"Trust me. She probably already took a drunk cab home. She has a spare key after all." Karen took Eric and they hopped into a cab.

The drive home was short and Eric had tried to get frisky with Karen, successfully. Even despite the drama involving her friend, Karen responded aggressively to Eric's groping and kissing, aided greatly by the copious amounts of alcohol they had all consumed that night, but also because of all of the attention her body had received at the hands of someone else.

As they stepped into their apartment, Karen could no longer say she was surprised by the sounds she heard. Eric, on the other hand, was floored.

All the lights were off, except for a dim ray of light coming from the partially closed door to the guest room. The apartment was alive with noise, however. A headboard banging against a wall and bedsprings squeaking repeatedly were no match for Steph's loud moans, "Oh my fucking god! Yeah, take that pussy with your big black cock!"

Instead of rushing to stop her friend's infidelity, a foreign, wicked feeling crept over Karen. She had never felt this way before. It was almost like an out-body-experience and a completely different person had taken over her body. Maybe it was the alcohol or the events from that night, but, whatever it was, she looked at Eric and held her finger to her lips signaling him to be quiet. She took off her heels and began tiptoeing towards the guest room, despite Eric's whispered cry asking her what she was doing. This was so unlike her, to be this brazen, but something inside her drove her to keep going. She peeked inside and the sight was breathtaking.

Steph was splayed out naked on the bed, her long, blonde hair spread all over it. Her full, beautiful tits were bouncing back and forth as Shawn's gigantic body covered her fair-skinned, petite frame. There were pieces of clothes strewn all over, clearly discarded in an urgent hurry. The small room reeked of sex.

Shawn's massive black cock was sawing in and out of Steph, making her yell out each time he bottomed out. It was enormous! It was also fully coated in Steph's juices, providing much-needed lubrication for the skinny blonde. Karen could hardly believe she was taking all of it. Even more surprising was seeing her sexy white legs wrapped around his muscular ass, pressing him into her, as if begging to have her cheating cunt filled beyond what was possible. From up close, Karen could clearly hear the sexy sounds of their adulterous, sweating bodies colliding violently. The stark contrast of size and color was astounding.

Eric approached and began witnessing this incredible spectacle for himself. He was as astounded and entranced as Karen was. The couple stood watching much longer than they needed in order to confirm Steph's infidelity, but clearly, they couldn't peel their eyes away. Nobody could have blamed them, though. Few sights could have been as erotic as witnessing this unlikely but powerful union. Steph's gaze was striking. She was looking intently at her lover, her wide-open eyes communicating the intense pleasure she was receiving. But Karen also recognized something deeper in her stare. It was the look of a woman that was being owned, in the most primal sense of the word.

Karen should have been appalled by what was going on, but instead she felt her pussy getting soaked for the second time that night. It implored urgent attention. She took Eric by the hand and led him quickly to their bedroom, closing the door behind them. That still couldn't drown out the noises from the couple next door, "Oh yeah, I love that sweet tight pussy. You're getting blacked now!" Shawn declared, to which Steph replied by screaming out that she loved it.

Karen and Eric fell on their bed while making out. Karen peeled down the top of her dress, giving Eric access to her small, firm tits, and he eagerly devoured them. She was so horny that she didn't wait for him and began removing her completely drenched panties herself. Eric looked down at her totally shaved, glistening pussy, clearly perplexed as to how she had gotten so wet in such a short period of time (or so he thought). "Fuck me, baby! I need you to fuck me hard right now!" Karen begged, rolling her hips, desperate to feel contact against her burning sex.

Eric rapidly took off his clothes and got on top of her. However, the excessive amounts of alcohol he had ingested, supplied mostly by Jason's lavish purchases at the VIP table, were preventing him from reaching his normal hardness. He was horny for sure, Karen could tell, but his dick was only at half mast, flopping around near her pussy instead of penetrating her like she needed. Karen began to feel frustrated, and the deafening noises coming the adjacent room only taunted the couple. She couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Eric by his hair, pushing his head down towards her pussy. Eric took the cue and began lapping hungrily at her pussy, but Karen didn't let go of his head.

She was feeling unusually aggressive that night, fueled by Steph's yells which carried through the wall, "Oh god, I've never been fucked like this! It's so deep! So deep! Give me that nigger dick!" Karen pushed Eric's head more forcefully against her cunt, taking full control of his face. She noticed that he had started jacking off with his free hand. As soon as they heard Shawn roar out and yell that he was filling Steph up with his seed, Eric came all over the bed, disappointing Karen. She wasn't done, however, and kept his face on her pussy, soaking his entire face. After a while, Eric pulled back and said he couldn't go on anymore, complaining about his jaw.

Karen was left to her own devices and began furiously rubbing her pussy. As she closed her eyes, imagines of a dark figure crept into her head uninvited. She tried to push them out but it was useless. She saw a pair of large, familiar, tattooed arms on either side of her head. No, this was so wrong. She was a married woman! Her mind couldn't help it, though, and she pictured an impossibly large, black cock pressing into her. She came harder than she had ever cum in her entire life.

As she looked wearily over to her side she noticed Eric was passed out. How long had she been touching herself? Guilt from her behavior of that night built inside her as she slipped on a fresh pair of panties, an old top and slipped into bed. What was going to happen the following day?? Steph had cheated on her fiancée, and she was still going to be here for another three weeks! 'God, I'm drunk.' Karen thought and closed her eyes. Right before falling asleep, she heard the bedsprings begin to squeak again from the next room.