All Comments on 'In a Theatre with My Wife'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U R D BEST!!

YOU R THE BEST - I just luv the way the story builds up for a group sex. All your stories have different themes happening in a common mans day to day life - just luv ur stories dude! keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a bastard

What kind of husband are you? U did absolutely nothing as they fucked her but joined them u r disgusting !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
U ROCK

Man how cool would it be if I got a chance like that ur so lucky!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ur a chuthya

come n suck my dick wit ur wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scumbag

Wife should kill you while you sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great!

Lucky man. I wish I had been there and fucked her too! So sexy for you to watch her being gang fucked and spread wide open for strangers to see! stevie_baines@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Could have had one of the men collecting payment for the use of her pussy and ass. Then get the husband to count the cash and hand it over to an alpha male, gang leader and thank him for finding productive use for her body...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mixed story

Love the idea of a wife getting used in another country, but the story is basically a rape story. I would have liked it if it had been a story of her desires awakening and her turning into a cum slut, but rape's a different matter especially i in the light of recent stories from India of women being raped in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
asshole husband

And soon after that she filed charges agaisnt you and divorced you, you piece of shitt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't mind using other guys wives at the theatre. that's why I go, all shapes, sizes, ages, who cares. I can get hard and cum more than once and I reckon I have just about seen it all. Unusual, well, one of the weirdest was a couple, mid 70s, both impeccably dressed, he a black suit, the full works, she, beautifully dressed, high class, expensive long dress, heels, not cheap, rings, she certainly new how to do her make up, not a hair out of place, looked like they had just come from the opera, not your usual type. I stared at them from across and behind wondering what would happen and then he kept looking back and after awhile he nodded to me. I waited, he nodded again, I moved over, sitting with her in between us. I put my hand on her nyloned leg, she flinched, I left it there, I heard him say open them, she slowly did, she smelled wonderful, chanel, for sure, I moved my hand. the nylons finished, bare flesh, no underwear, my finger touched her pussy, bare, I said you naughty girl, my finger moving, not wet, I think you came here to get fucked, tell me, my finger pushing, no, no, we will see but first suck my cock, I lowered my pants, my cock springing free. I am proud of my cock, good size and thick, no complaints there. I lifted the seat arm, suck it, she wouldn't move, I stood, pushing it to her mouth, he said suck his cock, now, her mouth opened and I slowly fucked her mouth as he undid his trousers and released his cock. I unzipped the back of her dress, undid her bra, 2 saggy tits fell down. I grabbed them both, squeezing them, god they sagged but I pulled on them like I was milking a cow, long and hard, her cock sucking got better, I pulled back, lets move, I l pulled her up to one of the seats that had no backrest, lay down, I lifted her dress,, no, look, do you want me to fuck you or not, he said she does, as he moved to behind her head, I opened her legs, the first thing I noticed was that she had large, floppy pussy lips, the biggest I had seen, I knelt, pushed my tongue between them, dry, I licked upwards, a few times, she really smelled nice and now she was getting a bit wet, those lips made me horny, I wanted to fuck her, I kept licking, she began to move her body. I noticed a guy standing over her head, his cock out, stroking it. I lifted her legs, moving her toward me, my cock at her pussy and I pushed in between those lips, slowly, her face contorted, little ins and outs and I was hard up against her. I started to fuck her, it was amazing, those pussy lips rubbed against my balls every time I thrust deep into her, I moved a little faster, another guy came over, he held the first guy, then knelt, his mouth bobbing back and forward, I moved faster, I felt juices splatter me as I pushed in hard, the smell, she was pissing herself as I fucked her, I pulled out, moved around to her face, shoving my cock down into her mouth, I drilled her mouth as she sucked me, one hand on my cock, an older guy had moved between her legs, move, I haven't finished, he looked at me, I pushed him out of the way and pushed back into her pussy, fucking her long and slow as the guy being sucked, zipped up and moved. I went faster, she was shaking, I touched her clit and that did it, she shook, orgasming, more piss flowed from her as I pulled out and splattered her face with my cum, then moved as the older guy took my place. I moved and sat and watched as 2 more guys fucked her, 1 came on her tits, she was a mess. Then her partner knelt between her legs and licked her pussy, then I moved over and helped her up, he gave her his hanky to wipe her face and he zipped her dress up and I watched as she wobbled out of the theatre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Indian trash

Leave it to Indian scum to post something like this. Your kind makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Indians are disgusting.

No wonder so much rape in india.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
worst writing ever

You should learn to read and write in english before trying a story in english.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

So many on this site do not understand the difference between FANTASY and REALITY. Erotica is a work of FICTION. What fools. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crazy

fiction or not no wife in there right mind would stay with a man after that oh he tried to fight them off and other little efforts but whats even worse is he told her to sit down when she wanted to leave i would of left with her that very moment sure some of it was hot but rape is where i say no fucking way to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Your story was good, but it would have been better if you were able to describe with more detail what every single guy did to "your wife" and add to it "your wife's" reactions and sensations, and close it with how enjoyable ended "your wife" up being after so many orgasms and so many new experiences and how multi-orgasmic she is now and how much she wants to go to the theater now on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You don't deserve to be her husband for one more day

You said this is real!!! You apparently don't know the difference between a husband and a pimp. If she says "no" you should make all your effort to get her out of the situation (which wasn't that hard at the beginning). What you have done is letting strangers rape her while she was crying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real or Not it's not right let your wife raped

i thought this is a story where you only grope your wife. But dude are you insane your wife is being raped and your one of the men who raped her. I pity her for having a husband like you. Real or not, it's not right to let other men rape your fucking wife. Your an animal can't you see she's your wife crying! While those men raping her! Fuck you! Whoever made this story it's inhuman. You didn't consider the feelings of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i agree with most comments in here

i cant believe fiction or not that a husband would allow a wife that is also a virgin go through that,not only that but to tell your wife to sit back down and not embarrass you wow she even tried to ask for help several times and all you wanted to do was ignore her that was shocking and then at the end when you finally had some kind of hope you got off watching her clean her self knowing there was other guys near you,if this is a true story i truly hope the (right thing) happens between you two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the worst stories

Nothing real

Only pervert thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4=88%)]. THIS IS A PORNOGRAPHIC NONCONSENT GANGBANG RAPE FANTASY FROM A PERV HUSBAND'S P.O.V.

Hi varun:

In my mind, you should have finished the story at the moment where the husband & wife left theor seats.

The rest of the story should have been devoted to the time the two of them spend together alone. She must know he still LOVES HER truly, madly, deeply. She NEED NOT KNOW yet that he has a very pronounced voyeur side & that he will love to share her with other men (the more the merrier!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (4).

I agree with anon 07/04/19: this is a gang rape fantasy from a pervert husband's PoV. Having said that, i feel compelled to point out that I enjoyed the story.

The scenes in the movie theater were EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GR8 STORY!!

Luv the build up. Acted to the moment. Luv Varun stories. Keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4+ (****+)

The story was published in non-consent/reluctance category, & rightly so.

A voyeur husband's dream is to get to watch his wife groped & fucked.

I am of two minds as to this story: on the one hand it is too violent for my taste, yet on the other hand I could not stop reading it.

I admit I am on the kinky side, but I am not a sick fuck.

I used to be a voyeur son, & now I am a voyeur husband. I really can't help it. I am who I am.

* * *

My mom was a voluptuous woman but her tall frame made her very very sexy. She was 5 foot 8.5" & 180 lb. Old fashioned men were not into skinny women in those days. As a rule they found my mom to be a sex bomb, as was the expression in those days.

Once my mom & I were trying to enter an already packed public bus. We made it to the middle stair. The door could not close so the driver was waiting.

A man grabbed one of my mom's ass cheeks & was squeezing it. She shouted at him telling him to stop it & leave her alone. He did not stop it, but grabbed her other cheek instead, & was kneading it too. At that moment a tall well-dressed man told him in an authoritative manner, "leave her alone now or you will regret, you scum". The man instantly ran away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

:)

varunvarunover 3 years agoAuthor
True Incident!!

Thank you everyone for loving my story!

I keep getting mails asking if what i wrote were true even after these long years. So I decided to write a few words.

It actually happened to me during our Honeymoon days (Not in such graphic nature). She was groped in a theater (actually by a couple of teen boys) and we had a hard time escaping. By the time we escaped, all of the boys and some men had squeezed her boobs, pussy, ass and some even lifted her dress and jammed their dick on her ass cumming in between her ass cheeks and thighs. When one person lifted her dress and pulled her to his lap to make her sit on his dick, others would join in. Some wanted to squeeze her, while others wanted to get her naked by pulling her dress and some even wanted her to participate and pulled her hands to their dick or pressed their dicks on her soft body wherever they could.

All this happened in just a span of 5 minutes but it seemed like hours to us. This was the foundation to this story. Similarly all my stories have a xx background which I converted to a xxx story.

Once again thanking you all for the support! Luv u :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I sensed this story is based on true events. It does not matter whether the real event was only R or X, it realistically could have escalated to XX or XXX (because events of that kind are out of our control once they start unfolding).

Bravo!

Keep up the good work!

huntsman29huntsman29over 3 years ago
Didn't finish it.

Stopped when it got to the point that the husband was clearly a total cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re varun 08/09/20 "True Incident": Love it (❀): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really appreciate this story! I'd love an alternative version of it with a different ending though. I'd have them stay in the theater and have her admit she's enjoying yourself as things continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

totaly unbelivable and crap could have done a lot better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a load of crap surly no one could be such a moron and a cunt to let that happen to his wife working it so she some how was forced to give one guy a bj could have been a good story but this comedy of errors was just stupidity as i said what a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy story. Very much underrated. I have mastubrated many times reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should never feel uncomfortable or jealousy when other men are ogling your wife. Enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE the story, gave it a 5 (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†).

I liked the latest anon comment (28 or 29 days ago.)

Anon said a man should never feel uncomfortable or be jealous when other men ogle his wife.

I fully agree with above piece of advise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❀❀.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

I LOVE Indian wife sex stories. In my book, they are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ (five)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very erotic. I want to add that this Indian wife story is a sex fantasy and should be treated as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Is there going to be a second part to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

kambi ay

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous