In a Theatre with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
756 Followers

I grabbed her clothes and went to her. Sensing me, she shuddered thinking it was one of them. Then seeing she me she was relieved. I was also thankful because when she shuddered, I thought she had realized that I had also fucked her with the men. I led her to the men's bathroom, and washed her fast. However, as I washed her body with water, my dick began to grow as my hand swept over her soft cushions. Maybe she felt it, because she told me she would wash herself. I went out leaving the door ajar. I pulled out my dick and started rubbing watching her bathe. Suddenly I sensed the door open and some men walk in. they stood dumbfounded seeing me masturbating peeping into the bathroom of men. They must have thought me as a gay because they showed a disgusted face. I didn't mind but continued. One of them came behind me and looked in. seeing a woman, he called out to his friends. They all came running and peeped in. they bit their lips watching the unbelievable bath. I splashed a load of cum on the door as my lust grew with strangers watching my naked wife. Hearing the commotions, she looked up to see a number of faces. Hurriedly she closed the door. I moved out and waited as men began to pour in after the show.

It would be fun to see my wife walking out of the bathroom. Wonder if anyone else would pounce on her? I felt like a maniac, hoping this day would never get over and people would just go on fucking her. I waited in the shadows!

varun
varun
756 Followers
12