In a Trance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers

"Ahhhhh," Morgan moaned as he came in her mouth. He held her head tightly at first, to make sure she would swallow. Then he pulled out of her mouth, shooting the remainder of his cum on her waiting tongue.

"Good girl," he praised her as she licked him clean. Then Morgan bent down and kissed her on the mouth.

"I don't know what you did to me, but I feel so sleepy." Carla stretched and yawned as she licked the last bit of Morgan's cum from her lips.

"Then it's time for bed, my pretty."

Morgan carried her to her bed, turned down the covers, and put a second pillow under her head.

"Carla, in a little while, you'll drift off into a natural sleep," the hypnotist told her. "I'll wait here until you do, and then I'll see myself out. You may dream of what happened, maybe not, but in the morning, you will not remember any of this. And I want you to phone me tomorrow, at my office, to schedule our next session. Phone at exactly 3:00 p.m. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yes, Sir."

Morgan waited five minutes, observed that Carla's breathing was deep and regular, dressed and left.

Carla phoned the next promptly at three o'clock. The post-hypnotic suggestion had worked. But from her voice, Morgan sensed something was wrong.

"My husband phoned me at work, this morning. I'm all upset."

"Can you tell me about it on the phone?"

"No, it's too personal. I don't have an office and I need to speak to you in private. I'm very upset and I just don't know what to do."

"Is your husband still out of town?"

"Yes."

"Do you know when he's coming back," Morgan asked.

"No. Please come over. I need to see you."

"What time do you finish work," Morgan asked.

"At five. I can be home at five – fifteen. Please be there."

Morgan arrived before five, parked down the block, walked to her house, checked the garage to make sure her husband wasn't home. He had an Ohio concealed carry permit, but decided to leave the gun at home. He didn't want to shoot Carla's husband, even in self-defense. Morgan walked back to his car, drove the short distance to Carla's house, and waited.

Carla arrived promptly at 5:15. She pulled into the garage, and lowered the garage door. Morgan was out of his car in a flash. He climbed the steps to her house and the door opened seconds later.

"I'm so glad you came. I didn't know what to do. There was no one else I could call."

"Please, sit down and tell me about it, this phone call from your husband."

"He called at work right before lunch, to tell me he wasn't coming back. He told me that I was a frigid bitch, and that he met someone new, a hot new girl friend. I told him I wanted to be a good wife, but he never gave me the chance."

"What was his response?"

"He only laughed. I'm not frigid, Professor Morgan, am I?"

"No, Carla, you're not frigid. You may be slightly inhibited, and we're working on that, but you're certainly not frigid. In fact, I think you have a very healthy libido." Morgan went on to ask if her husband had offered any kind of a settlement.

"He said his lawyer would contact me. As soon as he said wasn't coming back, I turned on my tape recorder, the one hooked to the phone. I have it all down on tape, the part about his hot girl friend and me being frigid. Did I do the right thing, taping him?"

"It may not be legal, but it will certainly put some pressure on him. If you're lucky, you may end up keeping the house. But I suggest that you get your own lawyer, and play the tape for her." Carla would need a very sharp female lawyer who did only divorce work, someone to help cut off her soon to be ex-husband's balls.

"That's a big relief," Carla told him. "I was so nervous, all day, just thinking about this. Would you put me in a trance, just to relax? And I'll tell you about the strangest dream I had last night."

Morgan did his "shoe-book-elephant" routine and instantly, Carla was asleep, deep asleep.

"Carla, how well did you sleep last night?"

"I slept soundly for several hours. But then I woke up, because I was cold. Somehow, I forgot to put on my pajamas and 'sleeping socks.' Roger, my husband, always wanted me to sleep in the nude. I tried it once, but it was too cold. I froze my ass off, and it wasn't the least bit erotic."

"So you got up, put on a pair of PJ's and some socks, and went back to sleep?"

"Exactly. Then is when I had the dream - that we were together on our honeymoon."

"But you're married to what's his name – Roger."

"Exactly. But the dream was kind of a prediction of the future. The phone call today – Roger leaving me."

"Go on."

"After Roger left me, I got a lawyer and I managed to keep the house as part of the settlement, and you got a teaching appointment at State, and we lived together for a while, right here in this house, before we decided to get married."

"Interesting dream." Morgan didn't know what else to say.

"We went on our honeymoon, to on of those island resorts, one that featured secluded nude beaches. You were rubbing me with the special lotion I really like. I insisted that we bring several bottles, so we wouldn't run out."

"And where did I put this special lotion? Any place unusual?"

"You know very well where you put it, silly. First, you did my tits, and then my cunt. I always like when you do that. Then I rolled over and asked you to do my bottom. You even put some of the lotion in my ... in my asshole. That felt really strange, but really nice. In my dreams, you're always touching my asshole, driving me crazy. Sometimes, at work, I daydream that we're 69ing, and you're playing with my asshole at the same time. It makes me feel really slutty, but I love it. Sometimes, at work, I have to go into the ladies' room. I can't help it, but I have to touch myself in both places, just thinking about you, fucking me first in my cunt, and then in my ass. That's what you did last night, in the dream. You fucked me in both places."

"That's quite a dream you had last night." Morgan was convinced Carla wasn't playing him, that she still was in a deep trance. But to be sure, he induced anesthesia and pushed a long needle through the flesh of her arm. She never flinched.

"You know, the beach chairs and mattress are still in the family," Carla went on after Morgan removed the needle. "I didn't have time to remove then this morning, because I woke up late. If you want, we can pretend we're at the beach."

Morgan didn't know how much of Carla's dream would come true. But he did know that he would fuck Carla for the first time that very evening. And he couldn't wait to fuck her tight, sexy virgin ass after she sucked his cock and got him hard again. Of course, she would not remember any of this. And if they ever did go on a honeymoon to a tropical island resort, he would fuck her virgin ass for the very first time.

Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers
12