In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands drift up and cup her small breasts. My fingers knead the firm flesh. I pinch and pull her nipples. I feel her moans more than I hear them. Turning her head to the side, I kiss her. She greets me with an open mouth. Our tongues wrestle as she fucks the slave boy tied beneath her.

"Bee, I think you need a change now. Slide your cock all the way into the boy and hold it there while I untie these straps."

When the girl is free, I tie the straps around Donkey to hold the ivory cock up his ass. I have Bee place a soft carpet and a pillow on the floor before the flogging horse. The boy will have an excellent view of us as we play.

I languidly sink to the rug and turn onto my back. If I look down between my breasts, I can see the boy's staring eyes. Bee comes and kneels between my legs. Her hair is Medusa-wild. Her eyes are shining with passion. I watch her lick her lips and actually find myself shivering with anticipation.

"Come to me now, little Bee."

The girl leans over me. I draw her up until our lips meet. We kiss again. Bee plays with me, kissing lightly and then drawing away just a bit. She does that several times before I take her hair in my hand and pull her close. I fuck her mouth with my tongue as I hold her captive. I can feel her erect nipples brushing against my breasts. I break the kiss, seize her shoulders and move her farther up until her chest is directly over my face.

Raising my head, I gently kiss her right nipple. She shudders. Her skin tastes salty. I take the hard nub between my lips. I feel her whole body shaking. Her right hand snakes behind my head and cradles it as I suck and bite.

I put my arms around her and crush her to me. I take a hard bite and hold her nipple firmly between my teeth. The girl gasps. Just for an instant, I feel her try to pull away. Then she relaxes and surrenders to the pain I offer her. Tiberius has trained her well.

I bite her again and hold the pressure a bit harder. When I feel her accept the pain, I move to her other breast. The girl's body quivers when I slip my hand down and slide a finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh, Bee, it would seem that you are stimulated by pain. I will keep that in mind.

"You should be licking my pussy now."

The girl moves down. Her hands gently spread my thighs. I watch as she lowers her head and kisses my yoni. Her little pink tongue caresses me. She seems enthusiastic so I let her explore. My sounds of pleasure are her only guide. For a while, I rest as Bee worships me.

I look up at Donkey. His eyes are focused on Bee. His erect cock is twitching beneath the flogging horse.

"Bee, the boy is staring at your cute little bottom. He would no doubt like to shove his cock into your pussy or ass and flail away until he gave you his seed. That may happen some day, but not this day. You have done an admirable job of fucking him. I shall have to find some way to reward your good work.

"Keep your tongue busy there.

"Oh, that is very nice, my clever girl.

"I may have to take you away from Tiberius. I am not sure he deserves such a talented slave."

The girl stops and looks at me with absolute horror in her eyes. I gently pat her head and push her back to her task.

"I am only teasing you, my little Bee. I would not dream of of parting you from your beloved lord. Keep licking or you shall have to be punished."

Eventually, I decide to delay my own pleasure. I will have plenty of time for that later. I take Bee's hair in my hand and slowly pull her head away from my yoni. I see her tongue dart out for a last lick and have to concentrate to keep from laughing out loud. I sit on the cushion. Bee kneels before me.

"Girl, you are a slave yourself. Tiberius has flogged and fucked you in this chamber many times. Your skin knows very well what a scourge or a cane or a switch feels like. Tell me now, how did you feel when you were the one giving the pain instead of receiving it?"

"My lady, I felt as if I were a tool in your hand. It was very exciting. It made me happy that you had chosen me to administer your punishments. I felt proud. I was afraid that I would not be good enough."

"Little Bee, Tiberius told me you were a charmer and he was right. Do you like wearing a cock? Do you like fucking a boy's ass when he is bound and cannot escape?"

"My lady, the first time my lord put the ivory phallus on me, I was enchanted. When I held it in my hand, it was as if it had grown out of my own body. Today I felt I was doing the will of my lady when I pushed my cock into the boy's ass and fucked him as hard as I could. I am preparing him for my lord's pleasure. That is an important task."

"That is all well and good, my girl. But did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, my lady, yes! I thought I was going to climax while I was running my nails down the boy's back and pounding my cock into him."

"My pet, I think it is time for me to reward you for your diligence.

"Go stand beside the flogging horse.

"Face it.

"Now bend over Donkey's back.

"Just let your arms hang down. I am not going to tie you in place. I expect you to hold your position. You certainly do not want to disappointment me, do you, my child?"

I let the girl relax for a moment while I look for a certain scourge I know Tiberius keeps handy. And there it is. Long, stringy tails made from mule hide with an ebony handle carved into the shape of a large phallus. I swing it and admire its balance as I walk behind Bee.

"Be still, little girl. I am going to hurt you now. You will find pleasure in that."

I draw my arm back and deliver a stroke to the child's lovely bottom. The scourge's tails have sharp points and they sting. All the muscles in her back and legs clinch tightly for a moment. She gasps, but makes no other noise. Slowly and deliberately, I give her forty strokes. Her ass glows as the blood rises to tint her skin. I hear her breathing like a winded horse.

I let the scourge hang loose in my right hand as I step in close and run my left hand up between the girl's legs. Even before I reach her pussy, I feel her amrita running down her thighs.

"Girl, you have done well. I think you deserve a good fucking now."

I reverse the scourge in my hand and move the butt of the handle to the girl's yoni. The wooden cock head parts her lips as I press it into her. When she is filled, I hold the cock steady and tap her head with my left hand.

"Bee, I am going to hold this beautiful phallus in you. Slide your pussy back and forth. Fuck yourself until you reach your climax. Go ahead now."

I hear the bound slave under her whimpering. His cock is still as hard as a bone and he has had no relief. Feeling the girl's sweating body caressing his back is driving him insane. Bee is driving herself back so hard that I have to use all my strength to keep the scourge handle steady.

She moans, she cries, she screams as she races up the mountain to her pleasure and then leaps off the cliff. Bee collapses onto the boy's back and rests there limply. I gently work the wooden cock in her pussy as she trembles. When I sense she is done, I carefully slide it out. She makes a tiny sad sound when she realizes her yoni is empty. Curious, I dip one finger into the girl's pussy. When my finger is coated with her amrita, I pull it out, hold it before my face, extend my tongue and take a lick. Her juices are very enjoyable. As Tiberius says, I shall have to take a deeper drink from that well some time.

I help the girl to stand and then guide her to a stool. We both drink some water and rest for a space.

"My child, Tiberius tells me that you are an excellent cock sucker. Do you know about the pressure point just behind a man's scrotum?"

"Yes, my lady. A man from far away in the east showed me how to press my finger against that spot while I was giving pleasure with my mouth. My lord seems to enjoy it very much."

"Bee, there is a place just inside a man's anus that can also give much pleasure. Come here. I shall demonstrate using this boy."

We walk behind Donkey. I have Bee untie the straps holding the ivory phallus up his ass. As she slowly pulls it out, he groans into the wooden cock that fills his mouth.

"Oil one finger, girl. Push through the boy's anus. When your finger is all inside, bend it downwards, toward the front of his body.

"Do you feel a small bump? It will be about the size of a grape.

"Good. Now gently press it and watch the boy's cock."

As the girl applies pressure, the phallus twitches. A drop of the tears of the dragon appears at its tip. Bee's face breaks into a wide grin.

"Be careful now, my pet. Do not press too hard. Press and release, press and release. You may move your finger slowly back and forth just a bit. If you are gentle and patient, you can give a man a climax such as he has never known before if you skillfully massage this little bump while you are sucking his cock.

"The next time you have your lord's phallus in your mouth, try this. I believe that Tiberius will be greatly pleased."

Donkey's hips are making small thrusting motions as the girl stimulates him. Fluid is dripping from the head of his cock. I decide to allow Bee to take him into a climax. It will be good training for her. There is also one more task I want the boy to perform.

"Darling girl, take your time there. I am going to ungag this dull boy so we can hear his moans and groans better.

"Donkey, do not try my patience here. You may express your pleasure, but you may not use words. Do you understand me, my child?"

The boy nods his head after I remove the gag. I hear him sigh deeply as I turn away to take a cup and pour a splash of wine into it. I come back to the flogging horse and hold the cup directly under his straining cock.

"This is your job, little Bee. Put a bit of oil on your other hand now. Take the boy's phallus and draw his seed forth while you stimulate his anus. Milk him into the cup. Can you do that, my clever girl?"

"Oh, yes, my lady."

Donkey's leg and back muscles tremble as the girl works. His breath catches. Suddenly, he is grunting like a boar. The girl's strong fingers hold his cock over the cup as he shoots his seed out.

I caution Bee to hold him lightly. She continues to milk his cock as the last drops seep out. I walk in front of the flogging horse.

"Very good, little Bee. I think you have drained him completely."

The girl joins me before Donkey. He is exhausted, but manages to raise his head to watch us.

I put a finger into the cup and swirl the wine and the boy's seed together. I raise the cup to my lips and take a taste. Smiling, I offer the cup to Bee. She also sips.

"It is an interesting flavor, my darling girl. I think our bound companion should have the honor of consuming the rest."

I hold the boy's head up by his hair as Bee brings the cup to his mouth.

"Drink up now, my lovely boy. Your training will be done for this day when you swallow it all."

Without protest, he drinks the wine and his own seed.

"Well done, Donkey. There may be hope for you yet."

I pat his head.

"Bee, untie this child and return him to the slave quarters. Come back here when you are done. You and I will spend some more time together."

The boy is unsteady on his feet when he is released. I smile when I see the girl put her arm around his waist to help him as they walk out of the punishment chamber.

12