All Comments on 'In Ann's Room and On Her Floor'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
writedoctorwritedoctorover 9 years ago
YES!

Lovely tale. Exquisite tasting, teasing. Gawd

Hard as a rock and the...more.

visioneervisioneeralmost 9 years ago

Excellent story. You used the distance between the two characters to give their power exchange more depth and intimacy. His reactions to her control were quite realistic. Well done.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 5 years ago
So short, so hot!

Short story, two characters, but devastatingly hot ! one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would enjoy having a woman bound me to a bed like this and have her way with me. I would especially love having her suck on my tits and then attach nipple clamps and a nipple chain to my sensitive man-nipples. I would enjoy having her laugh at me while she pulls on my nipple chain and stretches out my nipples!

o_pagueo_pagueover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very well paced, excellent tease all the way through. This writer has a knack for converting a sexy tale into an exquisite reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not enough writers are bold enough to write about the many facets of oral sex, oral/anal experimentation and the fun and erotic piss play. This was perfect, teasing and pleasing, pleasure for both of them. It was so intense I could almost feel the tightness of her ass on his tongue and smell her piss. Delightful story.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Kinky, I enjoy being creative with peeing pleasures with My pet.

I've recently given pet a new rule: after he fucks his wife he must suck the thumb on his left hand for five minutes.

He did this for the first time the other night. I asked him what went through his mind, "I enjoyed it, it was erotic, comforts of a baby, the thrill of thinking of sucking a cock.'

I've trained him to use his left hand when he pees, only using his thumb & index finger to hold the tip, only.

He emails me pictures daily showing me, other times he pees on himself in the shower. Lots of fun!

He's My naughty & delicious pet! xox

AG31AG318 months ago

I like this very much, because I like writing that accomplishes its purpose well. Good job.

AG31AG317 months ago

Exquisite! I just read it for the second time.

One of the reasons it's so evocative is details like this:

"She makes a point now of ignoring the swell in my jockey shorts, and instead undoes the laces of my shoes. I lift each foot, one by one, and she eases the shoes off my feet, and also discards the socks."

Too often I'm left wondering things like, "so how did she get his pants off over his shoes???" Wonderings like that definitely take me "out of the moment."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.