All Comments on 'In Appreciation of Thickness'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good lord

took way to long, to much mindless dribble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I skipped the whole first pagr

Story dragggggged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good build up to a hot story

Contrary to the other two comments I really liked this story. A good build up to some hot sex... and very realistic too. And I could identify with a lot of it, reminded me of my young adulthood: uni student with part-time retail job, a hot girlfriend but secretly craving cock. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome storytelling

I really enjoyed your story. Very realistic and lots of good detail. Really reminded me of my first experience. Definitely could relate to trying to take a thick cock in my ass. My first experience was with a guy who had a thick cock too. It hurt like hell - lesson learned that there is no such thing as too much lube - the guy literally fucked me so hard and deep I bled for several days afterward. Thankfully, everything healed and his condom held. I still enjoy a good fuck now and then, but mainly stick to sucking cock - I'm always amazed and thankful that guys still appreciate a good blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I could relate...

Loved your story. I could definitely relate. My first m-f-m experience was similar. I was nervous as hell - had no idea what it would actually be like to suck a real cock. I liked the detail - I could tell you were writing from experience. My first experience was with an older guy too who lived in an apartment right across the street from me. Although we had waved to each other from our balconies - which faced each other - we officially met at the neighborhood market one hot summer day. He invited me over to his place because his complex had a pool (mine didn't). We had several drinks together pool side, then he asked me up to his apartment. He was a good looking guy with a good sized cock. Probably could have had any woman he wanted. Instead, we wound up in his bed 69. I remember he came in my mouth when I wasn't expecting it, but I swallowed most of his cum. Afterward, we drank some more, watched part of a porn movie, and he fucked me - no condom. I went home that night and jacked off, not believing what I'd done, but loving it. I've been hooked on sucking cock since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

It's a pitty that he didn't continue to do this with Tony., a great teacher. if I could take it like that, I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a true bonding experience for the bottoms coming out party. The top just enjoyed hot sex experience but didn't see the importance to seek a repeat experience to build up the relationship. In fact it was only a one sided relationship. It was not important to the top.. He was a player, planted his seed and owns his bottom. Simplely walks away,, never looking back.. It was great story till the empty ending. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...