All Comments on 'In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 01'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

This is building up to be a great story, very exciting actually. I can't wait for them to make love the first time. Hopefully this will become a wild affair that will carry on for sometime. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is excellent!

Fantastic start to this story. I just know it's going to develop into a super sizzling hot story, can't wait for the next installment. Extremely well written too.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 13 years ago
Hot Story

I'm a sucker for incestuous relationships between moms and sons and aunts and nephews. Your characters are well-drawn, and I appreciate the efforts Cat has made in-story to sublimate her randiness.

I liked how you fleshed out her character to be self-aware and responsible.

Glenn seems a Golden Boy coming into his manhood and one could consider him presumptuous or confident that Cat's going to crumple under his blandishments. YMMV on that one. Fleshing him out as a a character might be in order. I could see Cat having a fling with Glenn

but not a significant romance.

Richard's not a cardboard villain, as most of the husbands of frustrated mature wives tend to be. Somehow, I could see Cat having a heart-to-heart with Richard about the proper use of his time, what she really needs and wants from him. Men tend to get spooked by a phantom of what they they think women want vs what they really want. You hinted at the conspiracy of silence between bourgeois British spouses.

Of course, he could just be banging the young associate or secretary at work for his jollies and sees marital sex as a duty than a joy.

Your story, your characters, you might already have these in motion in your next chapter, so I'll eagerly await your next post!

charlebignutscharlebignutsabout 13 years ago
A most enjoyable story

I do believe this to be true. I look forward to part 2, to see where it leads.

Thank You.

Charle

imharmless69imharmless69about 13 years ago
You've done it again

I adore your writing and look so forward to each new offering from you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Delicious story

Please, more.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Hot!

Hopefully you will have the next installment - great writing!

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
Good beginning

The story is well written. I look forward for the chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
family domme

why not have richard as a male sub? let him find out about his wife's affair and then have him beg his wife to have the boy dominate him as well.

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 13 years ago
As always my dear Cat

I enjoy the intimate insight of your thoughts and emotions bringing these stories to life. Not only your visual descriptions so I can "see" things as though there, but feel the raw powerful surge of emotion, want..even guilt and anxiety too. And yet...that just below the surface passion that finally emerges, consumes, demands and takes over.

You do arouse me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ELEGANT!

Your story is so erotic and elegant. You are an excellent writer and should really consider doing it professionally. I can tell you are very smart, bright and most of all sexual. Keep up the good work.

grimm_reaper_1968grimm_reaper_1968almost 13 years ago
You write with grace

I cant wait for the next chapter

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Horny Wife

This is developing into an exciting experience for Cat and her nephew. I know they will have hot sex- can't wait!

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
in awe of a young man

great story, is her nephew Jason on the internet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply put....great!!!!

Hi Cat !!!!! I am in awe of your talent. " In Awe of a Young Man" is a fine work of stylish writing. I have noted the other authors that have praised this piece. You are standing on a platform, being cheered on by some great writers. I am but a reader, who appreciates a finely crafted story.

One question...is it boytoy, or toyboy??? Inquiring minds want to know.

I await Chapter 2....the wait will be worth it. XXX Don

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous