In College Next Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're over dressed, aren't you?" Jane said suddenly.

I shook my head. "No, if you want me naked you'll need to help," I said.

"After he chooses," Kathy decided. "Let's see if he can choose wisely." She licked her lips at me.

I sat down on the bed and looked closer at my dilemma. I really, really didn't want to mess this up. I had the feeling these two would play by the rules they set if I chose poorly.

I placed a hand on each girl's foot and followed their muscles up their calves.

Kathy giggled before warning me,"Careful," she said. "My feet are ticklish and I can't control my kick response if you find the trigger."

Jane giggled at the information as my hands rose higher on both girls.

"Okay, I'll stay away from your feet," I agreed.

I moved so I kneeled on the bed with one knee between Kathy's feet and the other between Jane's. My hands slid higher to find smooth thighs and I caressed both legs. My cock and balls rested on their feet trapped between my thighs as I sent middle fingers probing the joints between their hips and legs. Soft curls tickled my fingers as I carefully avoided touching either cunt. I leaned down and used my tongue to lick their legs where they pressed together.

The girls giggled and I touched their blossoming lips with a finger stroking up and down their slits. Moisture met both hands and I licked higher up their thighs as fingers probed deeper inside them both.

"Isn't that cheating," Jane murmured to Kathy.

"Yes, he's cheating," Kathy agreed. "Do we care?"

"Not if he keeps that up, we don't," Jane admitted, chewing on her lower lip.

I had two fingers working deep inside both increasingly wet cunts as my thumbs rotating gently on their clits. I looked up to see Kathy closely watching my fingers working on Jane.

Kathy's mouth was open and signs of arousal flushed the pale skin of her breasts. Jane's eyes were closed and head was back as she responded to my caresses. Both girls accepted my touch without hesitation.

"I choose both," I said with a smile.

The girls looked at me while I played with both bodies.

"He's ambitious, isn't he," Jane said to Kathy.

"Maybe we should make him choose again?" Kathy asked.

"He still hasn't tasted us," Jane added.

I withdrew both hands saying, "Ladies."

Both moved to look at me with a faint protest of my stopped caresses. I brought both hands to my mouth and wiped their feminine scents down each side of my mustache and onto my beard. I deliberately put all four fingers that had been inside them into my mouth and savored their combined flavors. Licking at my fingers I made it obvious they both tasted fantastic.

"Okay, he wins," Kathy said.

Jane nodded her agreement before adding,"I agree, but only if he continues that later." She blew noises through her pursed lips while casually caressing her erect nipples. "Oh, that felt good. What's next?"

"He's overdressed," Kathy said. "We should fix that."

I moved back so they could sit up and I moved to the side of the bed. I stood there watching them move to kneel in front of me. Side by side they smiled up at me while their hands reached for my shorts. My stiff cock interfered with removing my shorts until Kathy reached inside the waistband to move it out of the way. She kept her hand on my cock as Jane pulled the shorts down my legs.

"Hey," Jane exclaimed. "Sharing, remember?" She reached up to hold my cock too while smiling at me and Kathy beside her. Kathy leaned forward to slide me between her lips as far as she could handle me. Coming back up she gracefully offered my cock to Jane while licking her lips at the pre-cum she had found.

Jane locked eyes with me and swallowed me deeply into her mouth. Her cheeks fluttered as she sucked at me while sliding me back out again. Kathy watched her intently while playing with what wasn't in Jane's mouth.

"Tasty," Jane opinioned.

"So are you," I responded.

"I bet you say that to all the girls you want to fuck," Jane teased.

I smiled and replied, "Only when I mean it."

The girls worked my cock between their hands and mouths while I enjoyed the sensations. My cock instantly jumped to full length and hardness as Kathy took me in her hands. Looking down I saw them sliding their mouths up each side and taking turns sucking at the pre-cum I was generating. I dropped a hand to each head as my knees started being less reliable.

"Hey," I said raggedly. "If you keep that up the only person who gets satisfied will be me," I warned. "I need to sit down before I fall over, too."

"Maybe that's what we want, Michael," Kathy suggested, taking time away from my cock. "Maybe we want to taste you exploding in our mouths." Jane didn't even slow down as she gobbled my cock and used both hands to stroke me.

"Ah ... ah ... ladies ... I don't have a quick recovery time," I warned them as I felt a building eruption.

Jane's eyes opened as she looked questioningly at Kathy. Kathy nodded in answer. "He said that last night, too," she said to Jane.

"I need to sit," I said and moved around to get the bed under me before I fell over. Jane released me and I gratefully sat down. My twitching cock gave mute testimony to how close I had been to exploding in her face.

"Aww, poor baby," Jane crooned at me. "Did we make you almost make a mess?" She moved up along my body while Kathy moved up on the other side, pushing me back as they went. I found myself trapped on my back with a girl on each arm. Their free hands found my cock and played with the pre-cum still oozing. Kathy pushed a large glob out and brought it towards her mouth before Jane intercepted it with her mouth.

Kathy protested, "Hey, I get some, too."

Jane leaned over and pushed some on her tongue towards Kathy's mouth.

"Here, sweetie," she offered her mouth to Kathy. They swapped spit for a minute before looking up at me.

"Enjoying the view?" Jane asked with a grin. Kathy was using a finger to catch what had escaped her mouth, sucking it back again.

"Of course," I responded. "What's not to like about watching you two sharing me?"

The two of them giggled as we snuggled. My hard cock pointed straight up my stomach at their faces, pulsing lightly with my heartbeat. Kathy pushed out some more pre-cum and fed it to Jane who suckled contentedly. All I could do was watch and enjoy.

Jane twisted up to say, "I hear you have a wicked tongue. When do I get to try that out?"

"Isn't this all up to you two?" I countered. "Do I really have a say on what happens when?"

"Is there etiquette for threesomes?" Kathy asked with a smile. "I don't remember this being covered in Smut 101."

"Not that I ever heard. Usually we just make it up as we go along," I answered.

"You've done this before," Kathy exclaimed.

"Um, yeah," I admitted.

"More than once," Jane continued.

I nodded in agreement. "Yes, more than once but not recently."

"With two girls, or was there another guy?" Jane probed.

"It's been both at different times," I answered.

The girls looked at each other intently. "Can you imagine trying to handle two guys?" Jane asked Kathy who slowly shook her head.

"I've had enough trying to handle one so far," Kathy admitted and they fell to giggling. I noticed their nipples all got hard as they obviously thought about the possibilities.

"I'll volunteer to be one of the men for you if you ever decide to try it," I said to both girls. They looked surprised at my offer.

"I enjoy watching people have sex," I admitted with a shrug. "The guy will be yours," I reassured them with a smile. "But it doesn't bother me if we accidentally bump into each other while handling you."

"Handling us," Jane mused. "I like the sound of that."

"In my experience," I continued, "a woman is easily capable of satisfying any two men. Three if she's really adventurous."

"Three!" they exclaimed in unison and laughed as the possibilities ran through their imaginations.

"So, Mr. Experience," Kathy said. "What's next for us?"

"Whatever you want," I replied. "I'll do my best to satisfy you both."

They continued to play with my cock while we talked. Kathy leaned down to suck at the head and filled her mouth with more pre-cum. I could feel her tongue playing with me as she savored my flavors. She rose up to share my taste with Jane in a kiss while I reached around with my hands to cup a breast of each girl.

Kathy turned towards me before hesitantly offering me a kiss. I played with her lips before dancing my tongue inside her mouth. Yes, I could taste me in her but it wasn't overwhelming or offensive. She returned my kiss with passion once she felt I wouldn't pull away.

"I'm surprised," Jane said, watching us. "Guys don't usually want to kiss after I've gone down on them."

I pulled Jane higher so I could reach her lips after Kathy released me. Using my tongue I played with her lips and tongue before replying.

"I don't have the hormonal balance to want to suck cock but while I'm turned on, like I am now, I don't mind finding my taste on you," I explained. "Besides, it's only fair. Neither of you complained about tasting yourself on me, did you?"

Technically, Jane hadn't really done that yet but I didn't think she was going to object when she did.

I dropped my hands to play with their backsides which are in easy reach right now. Both girls had firm butts with enough padding to be womanly and fun to touch. I enjoyed the soft skin and caressed what I could reach.

Kathy wiggled in appreciation of my caresses.

"I want to watch you with her," she said. "I'm still a little tender from last night, to be honest," she finished with a faint blush and shy smile.

"Is he that rough?" Jane asked in mock fear. "Maybe I should rethink our plans!"

"Too late for that, wench," I argued. "Looks like you're the victim today."

She squealed as I moved to roll her over her back. Kathy moved back with a laugh and watched us tussle offering advice and support to both.

"Fight him off, Jane, fight him off!" she said followed by, "Get her, Mike, hold her down and make her squeal!"

"Hey, whose side are you on?" Jane protested.

"Everyone's," Kathy replied.

The room got suddenly dark as clouds moved the sun outside. Kathy got up to look outside and pulled the curtains across as she reported, "Looks like a storm coming in." A crash of thunder punctuated her comments and she jumped back on the bed with us. She grabbed at the sheet at the foot of the bed and lay down on the outer edge beside Jane. She pulled the sheet up to cover her back and tucked the pillow under her head.

"Okay, kiddoes," she said on her side. "I'm ready to be entertained." She waggled her fingers at us and said, "Get on with it."

I moved Jane and myself more to the center so Kathy had room to be comfortable and looked down at gloriously blue eyes. She smiled back and regained her hold on my cock.

"You're still hard," she mentioned the obvious.

"I'm not likely to go down much until I cum," I answered. I shrugged, "Just the way I am."

The room cooled down as the storm approached and I saw goose bumps appearing on Jane.

"Getting cold," I asked.

"A bit," she admitted.

"Here, I'll share," Kathy offered the sheet and I slid down Jane's body as it was pulled over my head.

"I'll see what I can do to warm you back up," I offered.

I saw Kathy's head appear under the sheet with me as she watched my descent of Jane's body. I didn't hurry and spent time sucking her nipples into my mouth to moans and gasps. Jane's hands caught in my hair and I could feel the damp heat of her cunt against me as I followed her scent lower.

I spread Jane's legs and used a finger to caress her slit. Kathy watched eagerly as I probed inside Jane and brought her clit from its hidden folds. I locked eyes with Kathy and deliberately sucked Jane's clit between my lips. I dropped my hand and used my thumb to slide deeper into the aroused flesh. Jane's sighs got louder and her stomach quivered as I ran a hand across her breasts to raise her nipples again.

I moved down to get Jane's thighs on my shoulders and spread her legs with my chin. I dropped my mouth to inhale her sweet scent and wrapped my arms around her legs to open her fully. Kathy still watched my every move intently and I could see color highlighting her cheeks.

I licked at Jane's cunt tasting her fully for the first time. Jane writhed as my tongue worked inside her and I used my teeth to nibble at her lips. Her thighs quivered against my cheeks and I used my beard to caress her tender flesh.

"Oh good lord," Jane breathed with passion. "Lick me, Michael, lick me," she urged me deeper inside her.

I indulged her request and settled down to enjoy her flavors. Using my teeth and chin I moved from one part to another sometimes raising my head to lick her thighs from knee to cunt. Above me her heavy breasts rolled around on her chest as she responded to my stimulations.

I saw Kathy moving slightly and realized she dropped a hand to her own cunt to pleasure herself. I blew a kiss at her and stretched out a hand to feel her busily circling her clit. I slid fingers inside her and moved them in unison to my pattern in Jane. Kathy gasped and jumped before she rolled slightly backwards to give me easier access.

The sheet above me had come down as Jane kicked in pleasure. I used pressure to move her more to the left side of the bed and pulled Kathy down beside her. With my mouth buried in Jane's cunt I worked a hand inside Kathy's as they both rose to climax.

Jane exploded on my face while writhing and bucking her hips against me. Kathy seemed to reach climax just moments later trying to crush my fingers inside her. Jane dropped a hand to Kathy's body caressing her lower stomach, pulling gently at Kathy's curls. Kathy reacted with a sudden sit-up and shocked look to her face. Inside I could feel muscles clamping against my intruding fingers.

Jane pulled me away from her sex and up to her face where she eagerly licked at my beard, sucking her own juices from my soaked hair. Kathy rolled up on her side against us with her face mere inches from ours. With a timid tongue, she reached out to lick the side of my face.

I pulled back from Jane enough to turn my head and kissed Kathy fully on her lips. Kathy squealed in reaction as I smeared her friend's scent across her mouth. Kathy didn't pull back and used her free arm to pull us both closer. Turning her head, Kathy changed her kiss to Jane and dropped her hand to Jane's heavy breast between us. I felt her caressing the nipple and squeezing the weight as she kissed Jane. We swapped kisses and caresses.

Moaning and slurping dominated the next few moments as the girls enjoyed their climaxes and the feel of each other's bodies. I lay quietly caressing whatever was in reach. I slid a gentle finger along Kathy's slit just to watch her jump. Eventually they came up for air and we grinned at our joint pleasures.

"Damn, that is a wicked tongue," Jane admitted. Kathy nodded in agreement.

"Someone's trained you right," Jane said. "We should thank her."

"I enjoy going down," I added. "Every time you climax I get to feel part of it so it's really satisfying for me."

"You didn't mind me joining in, did you?" Kathy asked cautiously. "You just smelled great and I ... uh ..you know ..." she trailed off, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Jane hugged her tighter.

"Of course not," she answered. "I expect to return the favor later. You won't mind, will you?"

Kathy gave a shy smile and shook her head.

"He got you off, too?" Jane asked?

Kathy nodded before adding, "I sort of helped with that but he certainly finished what I started."

Jane looked back at me with a serious look.

"Is there anything you don't do?" she asked me.

"I don't recover quickly," I reminded them. "Once I cum I sleep before anything else happens."

"Okay, but you last more than five minutes from what I heard last night," Jane said. "I thought my memory of people having sex for hour after hour was just a sleep memory but you really did last a long time, didn't you."

Kathy and I nodded in answer. "We took breaks," I said. "It wasn't one long session."

"Tell that to my thighs," Kathy giggled. "You were an insatiable monster! That's why I agreed to keep Jane here to save me from you," she finished with a smile.

Outside thunder rumbled and both girls jumped at the sound. I smiled at them.

"Don't worry girls, I said, "I'll protect you."

"And who protects you from us?" Jane challenged with a thrust of her hips below me.

"I'll take my chances," I smiled back at them.

I sat back up and crossed my legs stretching my shoulders and arms while looking at the beautiful sight before me. A gorgeous red-head and a shapely brunette lying in wait for my caresses. My cock twitched at the sight and stood proud in front of me.

"Oh," said Jane. "Is that for me? I'm flattered."

"Actually, if I forget to say so later, thank you both for being here and for playing," I said very seriously. "I ... uh ... lost confidence in myself for a while."

Kathy sat up and knelt to hug me close. "Hey, it's okay," she said. "That's behind you now and maybe I can help you move forward." She kissed me gently on the lips and caressed my hair.

"Aww, that's sweet," Jane interrupted. "But he just warmed me up, girl. I want some of what you got last night. Move over."

We laughed at her insistence as she sat up and moved forward to sit in my lap. She hooked her legs behind me and settled her wet cunt against the underside of my cock. Dropping her arms around my neck she wiggled her hips at me as a hint.

Kathy dropped her hand to my cock to stroke me back to full rigidity.

"Okay," she agreed. "He gets you through one orgasm and we trade spots, right?"

Jane dropped her arms behind her and braced herself on the bed. She moved her cunt up and down my cock and answered,

"Maybe, but if he's as good as he sounded you may have trouble getting my attention."

She moved her hips so my cock lodged in her opening with Kathy's guidance. With a gasp she settled herself on me and continued her hip gyrations. Kathy moved her hand away to watch us moving together. She casually stroked my head as we all looked at where we were joined. Jane moved herself deeper and deeper onto my cock finally sitting up to put her arms around my neck again. I dropped my hands to her hips and we moved together. Her thrusts were strong and accompanied with small sounds of pleasure.

Kathy rested back and watched us moving in front of her. She moved her hair back around her ear in that simple habit every girl seems to have. Her knees spread and I saw her nipples harden as she watched.

She caught me watching her and grinned in shared pleasure at what was happening. She suddenly moved behind Jane to kneel and reached around to cup Jane's breasts in her hands. Her fingers pinched the nipples and Jane jumped at the caress.

Inside her hot cunt I could feel muscles caressing my cock. Little contractions jumped along my length with increasing frequency. Kathy's hands lifted Jane's breasts and rubbed them against me as our bodies moved together.

Kathy moved closer to Jane and she spread her legs until her breasts and torso were against Jane's back. Thrusting with her hips, Kathy matched our thrusts and leaned her chin on Jane's neck. Our shared breath came faster and more ragged.

Kathy dropped a hand down Jane's stomach and reached her clit standing firm outside its hood. Kathy circled my cock when I withdrew and used the lubrication to rub at Jane. Jane started moaning louder and louder at the twin assault on her convulsing body. I reached past Jane to grab at Kathy's hips using them to move them both towards me.

Kathy's hand disappeared between their sweaty bodies and I saw her jump as she used it to arouse herself. She ducked her head and growled as Jane started jumping and swearing between us. I felt Kathy's thighs jump as she hit some peak of excitement herself.