In College Next Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane bowed back with a cry and I felt her cunt spasm through a climax. Her nipples hardened into nubs and she screamed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Kathy cried out and brought her wet left hand around to my mouth. Jane's eyes popped open as she tasted Kathy's excitement on my lips. She sucked at Kathy's fingers in abandoned lust as I thrust up and held her climaxing body suspended on my cock.

Kathy's sweaty body slumped down behind Jane as I lowered us all back to the bed. As our breathing subsided Jane planted a series of kisses across my face, licking at the juices mingled in my beard.

"That was a different feeling," Jane admitted when she caught her breath. She twisted her head back to kiss Kathy's face gently.

"You can grab my boobs anytime, sweetie," Jane offered.

"Especially when you have yours pressed against me like that."

Kathy smiled in response. "I see why guys want to play with them so much," she admitted. "That was fun."

A loud thunderclap made Jane jump and tense on my cock. "Oh my," she gasped. I flexed my cock in response.

"Oof, that feels good," she said moving her hips against me.

"Ahem," Kathy said. "Aren't we supposed to trade after your orgasm?" she reminded Jane.

"Isn't that negotiable," Jane didn't slow her rhythm while she negotiated.

"How about a position change?" I asked. "My legs are getting cramps."

"Okay, stud," Jane agreed. "Just as long as you don't stop moving."

"Wrap your arms and legs around me and hold on tight," I said.

She held herself tightly against me while I rocked forward to get my knees under me. I put an arm around her back to keep her close to me and scooted back until I could put my feet on the floor. Jane mewled at the sensations and then then gasped as I stood up. I moved my hands under her butt and held her in place against me.

"Wow," Kathy said. "Nice muscles, Mike."

I smiled down at her on the bed and lifted Jane a couple of inches before dropping her back onto the base of my cock. Jane gasped and clutched at me as my cock drove deeply inside her.

"Oh dear god," she groaned. "Don't stop, please don't stop," she begged.

"She doesn't weigh much," I explained. "It's easy to move you smaller people around."

Kathy raised an eyebrow at my claim and moved to stand beside us. I set a steady rhythm with Jane, lifting and dropping her every few seconds. She cooperated by holding onto my neck and rubbing her breasts against me. Kathy reached out to move sweaty hair away from Jane's face and leaned forward to kiss me. We swapped spit while Jane clutched tightly around my neck and quivered with the strain of keeping her body against me. I could feel my own climax approaching despite the effort of moving Jane.

"I need to set you down," I told Jane shortly who nodded weakly. I moved us back to the bed and bent forward to catch myself on one arm.

Jane released my body with audible relief and lay back panting.

"You need to warn a body before you do that, Michael," she complained gently. "I think that was one long climax."

I stroked my cock inside her just to hear her protest. "Wait, wait a moment please," Jane asked. "I need a drink," she added.

"I'll get us some water," Kathy offered, disappearing to the kitchen.

Jane pulled me closer and kissed me deeply. She lifted her legs and arms to wrap herself around me while lifting her hips to me. She moaned into my mouth and scratched her nails down my back as her body trembled with desire.

I saw Kathy standing with water and slowed down. "You want to sit up?" I offered. Jane nodded and I gently withdrew from her body. She gasped as my cock left her cunt gaping and swollen. Kathy sat beside her and used her free arm to help Jane sit up and drink. She took noisy sips trying to rehydrate her body,

Jane looked at me and dropped her eyes to my still hard cock that waved wetly from my groin.

"How have you not cum yet?" she asked bemused. "I've never had a guy who didn't in just a little while."

I shrugged. "Self-control," I answered. "I stop before it becomes inevitable so I can enjoy you longer. I'm not here just to get myself off and leave."

Jane slapped at Kathy's hand. "I'm tagging out, girlfriend. You can have him, at least for a few minutes," she ended with a grin.

I looked at Kathy, raising an eyebrow in invitation.

"What do you suggest?" Kathy asked with a smile. I thought about what we'd tried so far last night and this morning. I leaned out with my lips and kissed her. My beard was still soaked with Jane's scent and Kathy trembled as she tasted Jane on me. I slid a hand down her torso to play with her wet cunt, sliding fingers inside.

Kathy draped her arms around my neck and relaxed to my caresses. Her mouth opened to play with my tongue as we knelt together. I felt Jane's hand gently hold my cock as she stroked me slowly. My cock twitched at her touch and I felt myself leaking again. That gave me an idea.

"Lie down," I suggested to Kathy. She went to settle backwards but I turned her so her legs were away from me. I reached for a pillow and placed it high under her back so her head dropped backwards. Moving back I positioned myself above her so she had to tilt her head back to see me. I grasped her arms so she was held still and smiling I dropped my cock to her mouth. She opened to the suggestion and I glanced at Jane.

"Feed me to her," I said quietly. Jane giggled and directed my cock towards her friend's open mouth. She paused at Kathy's lips to push pre-cum out of me, coating Kathy with the thick clear liquid. Kathy's tongue emerged and she moaned as we teased her mouth. Her hips twitched and she wiggled in anticipation.

I thrust my cock forward to feel Kathy's tongue slide along my wet cock. She sucked at me as I hit the limits of her mouth, my balls hovering above her face. Her arms struggled with me as I forced myself against her throat. Instead of moving back immediately I held myself inside her mouth and jabbed lightly in a series of thrusts.

Her eyes got larger as I took my pleasure of her mouth. I withdrew quickly to hear her gasp for air and quickly thrust forward again. I quietly teased her with my voice.

"Like that, do you? Like having my cock fill your mouth?" She moaned and nodded around me.

"That's not just me you're tasting," I teased. I pulled out and stroked back in again quickly.

"This wet cock you're cleaning has Jane's cunt all over it, remember. She came on it while you played with her tits."

Kathy's moans increased in speed and intensity. I picked up the speed of my thrusts until I was fucking her mouth steadily. Kathy gasped for air as I drove myself inside her.

She wasn't in any real distress but responding to my forceful use. Jane sat nearby idly stroking her own breasts to watch Kathy's increasing arousal. I drove faster into Kathy's mouth and held myself there feeling Kathy's mouth work at me.

Catching Jane's eyes I motioned her towards Kathy. "Play with her," I silently mouthed. Jane smiled and moved to run a hand across Kathy's breasts and towards her stomach. I held Kathy still with my cock buried deeply in her mouth, feeling her moan around the hard flesh.

Kathy gasped for air whenever I pulled back far enough to her to breath. Reaching down I roughly pinched her nipples and felt her squeal around my cock. She sucked harder at me with every pinch, squealing her pleasure at the gentle abuse.

Kathy freed one hand and bent it up to cup my balls. She caressed me and used her hold to pull me harder into her mouth. I obliged and reached down her body to play with her cunt. I slid two fingers inside her and curled them back to find her g spot. Jane bent her fingers into claws and teased Kathy's quivering thighs.

I felt Jane's mouth kissing and licking at my hand. Looking down I moved my fingers until Jane replaced them with her own. Smiling at me, Jane extended her tongue and lewdly licked Kathy's cunt from bottom to top. I saw her shiver as she tasted Kathy directly.

"Feel that tongue," I said to Kathy. "Feel that tongue playing with your wet cunt? That's Jane licking you."

Kathy yelled around my cock and she gripped my balls tighter. She slid a finger back towards my ass and teased me as I continued to talk.

"I bet she'll let you lick her cunt," I teased her. "You want to do that? You want to feel her wet cunt on your lips?"

Kathy nodded and moaned as I felt my own climax approach. With bare control I managed to avoid cumming but more pre-cum gushed from me. I gasped and slowed, stopping with my cock head barely inside her mouth.

Kathy sucked hard at me as I fought for control. I finally pulled out and begged,

"Wait, please, wait a minute," I gasped as sweat sprang out across my body. Her hand pulled at me insistently until I gently disengaged her with a smile.

"No," she protested, reaching for me again.

"If you don't stop you'll get a face full," I warned, still struggling for control.

I lay down beside her and slowed my breathing. Kathy slowly rolled off the pillow to face me. Her skin was flushed and my messy face fuck had left her covered in drool. She wiped at the mess with her hands which didn't help much.

I felt Jane get up and pad towards the bathroom. She quickly returned with a face cloth and sat down beside us. I looked to see her gently wiping Kathy's face and smoothing back her wet hair. Kathy smiled at her in gratitude.

"Thank you," Kathy murmured, taking the cloth and wiping at her face. She sat up and took a couple of deep breaths, shuddering as her body calmed down. Jane sat wiping at her mouth with her wrists and then licking them. She was obviously savoring Kathy's taste.

Kathy leaned over to Jane and opened her mouth to kiss her. Dropping a hand to caress a breast, Kathy gently leaned against the smaller girl and kissed her juices from Jane's mouth.

"Thank you," Kathy said quietly. Jane smiled back, "You taste good," she replied. They giggled and hugged their sweaty bodies together before turning back to me.

"That doesn't mean we don't need you, Michael," Kathy said frowning. "When do we get to make you cum?" she asked.

"Whenever we decide to stop," I replied.

Jane leaned forward to hug Kathy saying suggestively, "Maybe we can find something to do after we use him up."

Kathy giggled and hugged Jane's arm around her. "Yes," she agreed. "Just because he wants to sleep doesn't mean we have to, does it."

I sighed and hung my head in mock resignation. "I knew it," I said. "I knew you'd find a way to replace me in time."

The girls laughed and sprang across to tackle me. Jane ended up on my right and Kathy on my left as they held me down.

"Maybe we should take what we want," Jane suggested looking over at Kathy. "I wouldn't mind a nap and it sounds like the only way to get one is to make him cum." She dropped her hand to my cock and started stroking me again.

"Hmm," Kathy responded. "That sounds like a good idea to me," she agreed joining Jane's hand on my cock. She took the pre-cum and rubbed it over my knob.

"He looks pretty helpless, doesn't he," Jane continued with a faster stroke.

They both got up on an elbow to watch themselves playing with my cock.

"Who gets the mouthful, that's the question," Kathy added.

"How about a fountain?" Jane suggested brightly. "Then we can share it."

I lay there listening to these two decide how to make me cum. Their hands sent tremors through my body as my hips moved in response.

"Will one of you sit on my mouth?" I asked. "I want to taste you as I cum."

They thought about it and then shook their heads in unison.

"No," Kathy demurred. "Maybe later but for right now we want your cum. You've teased us enough, it's time to deliver the goods."

With that she ducked her head and swallowed my cock. After nodding her head a few minutes she moved away motioning to Jane. "Your turn."

Jane took over and sucked at my head while pumping the shaft. I could feel my release building quickly and I gasped out a warning.

"That'll do it girls. I'm going to cum if you continue."

They put their heads close to me and kept up the pace. Kathy held my balls with one hand and gently massaged them. Jane kept ducking down to lick my head as their hands brought me to release.

Suddenly I knew I was there. I growled and jerked my hips uncontrollably as cum started boiling from my balls.

"I can feel his contractions," Kathy gasped. Her mouth fell open and Jane's quickly followed as I screamed in orgasm.

Rope after rope of thick cum exploded between them, quickly coating their hands and faces. They squealed and giggled directing the stream first on one body and then the other. As I collapsed I felt their hands playing with the coating of cum.

Jane was rubbing cum into her breasts with a peaceful look on her face. Kathy ducked her head to gently suck the last drops from my intensely sensitive cock. I groaned and tried to pull away from her gentle touch.

Jane used her hands to collect drops from her body and take them to her mouth. Kathy laughed while doing the same on her side, I shuddered through aftershocks watching these two beauties enjoy what I produced. Kneeling on one side, Kathy pulled Jane up on the other and then pulled her into an embrace above me. I watched them slide cum covered tits against each other until Kathy pulled back to suck on Jane's nipple.

Jane held her head and whimpered to the caress. She dropped a hand to Kathy's sex and played with the wet cunt until Kathy gasped and pulled her mouth away to return the caress. Jane bent lower to suckle at Kathy's breasts and then kiss her mouth.

The girls sighed and moaned before separating to sit on either side. Idly licking their lips they looked satiated and entirely pleased with themselves. Our bodies were flushed and our joint aroma filled my senses.

Kathy looked down at me saying, "You're still awake? Jane, we're failures, he isn't asleep."

Jane gave me a dreamy look before answering. "He better go to sleep. Otherwise he gets to listen to me snoring, again."

"Oh, I'll sleep, ladies. Trust me. Thank you ... thank you, thank you, thank you," I said. "You were wonderful."

"So were you," Kathy answered my compliment and leaned down to kiss me.

"Yes, you were," Jane agreed kissing the other side.

The girls arranged us on the bed with me in the middle and pulled covers across our cooling bodies. Once again they snuggled against my sides to look across my body at each other.

"Don't let me sleep more than a couple hours," I asked. "That's all I need."

I heard a sleepy "okay" from them as we all settled down to rest. I took a deep breath savoring their scents and closed my eyes to the dimming light of late afternoon. It had been a busy day.