In Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did feel flattered, she realised. She was a little bit curious, too; and she'd said in the interview only an hour before that she wanted to see more of the world, and to meet new people...

Then a bunch of other Italians came in, almost came to their table, then saw her and steered away. She glanced at them as they sat down with their food and began to talk noisily as they ate. "Are those your friends?" she asked.

Marcello shrugged. "Yes," he said, "that's all of us."

She looked again. There were three other boys and three girls, and now she looked, they were sitting close together in pairs, talking to each other in that in-the-face sort of way, trading bits of food... "You're the only one who hasn't got a girlfriend with you," she noted. Marcello shrugged again.

"Is just the luck," he said. "We go back tomorrow..."

"Still -- it must be a bit boring."

Marcello smiled ruefully, and she looked at him again. Perhaps he was chatting her up just for boasting rights, but she could guess that being the odd one out in a group in a foreign country, for days at a time, must be a real bore. "Have you got out much?" she asked.

"Tourism," he said, "a bit. Is a busy course, though. Have time off this afternoon."

"How long?"

"One hour. Almost two."

Well, that ruled out showing him the wonders of the town. So much for proper hospitality to visitors... "I hope that English people have been good enough to you," she said.

"They have been nice," he said, with a smile directed straight at her.

Damn, he was quite cute. "Let's take a stroll -- a walk," she said, "as you've got an hour."

The college grounds were nice, but nothing special. Rebecca looked at Marcello, and thought about him going back to Italy the next day, and how both of them perhaps came to the college hoping for wider experience of the world...

"Have they given you a room?" she asked.

"Yes. A little room."

"Come on. You can show me."

It was a small, plain college room, and when they got there, Marcello seemed unsure what to do next. He offered to make her a tea or coffee with the kettle that came with the room, but she shook her head, and then touched him on the chin and smiled.

"I don't want you thinking that all English girls are like me," she said, "but I do want you to think that England is a friendly place."

"It is friendly," he said, but he was getting the hint; he stepped up to her and kissed her. He was a good kisser, as it turned out. Rebecca decided that she needed more practise at that -- and now was a good time to start.

They half-sat, half-fell onto the bed together, still kissing, kicking off their shoes as they went, and then Marcello drew his head back, smiled another of those cute smiles, and reached up to start unbuttoning the smart blouse Rebecca had put on for the interview. She smiled back and ran her hands under his sweater and t-shirt, caressing his back. Once he had her blouse open, he buried his face in her cleavage, murmuring Italian words that sounded like flattery as he did so. She enjoyed that for a moment, then broke away and sat up on the edge of the bed, shedding the blouse and the jacket she was still wearing over it. Marcello reached up to her bra strap but she twisted away from him and reached out to grab his sweater.

"Keep it fair," she said, and he took the hint, pulling sweater and t-shirt off in one go. Rebecca smiled at his slim body, then turned away from him again. ""Okay," she said, and raised her arms above her head, stretching her torso. She felt Marcello undo her bra, and she took it off, tossed it onto the heap with her other clothes, and rolled back to lie beside him on the bed.

He traced kisses down her throat, then began to work on her breasts. God, this was nice! He seemed happy to take a long time there, and she was very happy to let him, casually tracing her fingertips over his shoulders and back while he switched from nipple to nipple, sometimes using just the tip of his tongue, sometimes taking them gently between his teeth, until both were erect and tingling.

Eventually, she grabbed his shoulders and twisted down to kiss him on the mouth. That put her crotch to crotch with him, and she felt a huge hard bulge in his jeans.

"Right!" she said.

"Right?" he repeated, sounding puzzled.

"You know the English word, 'fuck'?" she asked him. He nodded cheerfully. "Okay," she said, "now we fuck."

She clambered off the bed and removed her trousers and knickers, trying to throw in the odd wiggle and turning her back for a moment before turning to show her pussy to Marcello, attempting to give him a bit of a show. She wasn't sure how good a job she did, but to judge by his grin and the enthusiasm with which he was pushing off his jeans and underpants, he was happy enough. She grinned back at the sight of an erection that looked more than adequate for her needs, then turned away.

"Huh?" Marcello said from the bed.

"English girls aren't stupid," she said, dipping down to her handbag. She turned back to him holding a condom packet. He lay back as she advanced on the bed, extracting the condom. Kneeling on the bed, she put it on him, then pushed him back down as he began to reach up towards her.

Leaning forward, she whispered, "You're a good kisser," and kissed him.

He grinned even more broadly when she broke away. "Am a good fucker, too," he assured her.

"We'll see," she said, then threw a leg over his hips. He reached down and took his cock in his hand, and between them they guided it to the entrance to her cunt. Then, before she could sink down onto him, he thrust his hips upwards, pushing deep into her. She gasped, then pushed down, bearing his hips back down onto the bed.

He began murmuring more Italian that she didn't understand, but she guessed that she was just supposed to think it sounded nice -- and it did. He reached up again to fondle her breasts, which were still sensitised enough from his earlier mouth work that she moaned a little just at his touch. At the same time, both of them were writhing their hips in what grew into frantic action, and the whole thing rapidly turned into a wild fuck, both of them gasping and moaning, Marcello murmuring a stream of Italian, Rebecca occasionally gasping "yes, yes" or "harder, harder" in response.

Rebecca threw herself forward, resting her hands either side of Marcello's head, and began pushing down hard onto him as he pushed back and upwards. Their gasps and moans grew even louder as raw lust flooded both of them, and Rebecca soon let out an orgasmic cry of "Yeah!", followed seconds later by a massive surging thrust from Marcello.

They paused for breath then, but only for a moment, as each realised that the other wasn't done yet; with a twist, without pulling out of Gina, Marcello rolled her onto her back with himself on top of her. Then he raised himself on his hands and began thrusting again, staring down at her as she threw her hands above her head in abandon.

Then, for a second, he paused. She looked at him. "What is it?" she asked.

"Your boobs jiggle beautiful," he replied.

Rebecca giggled as Marcello resumed a steady thrusting, wrapping her legs round his thighs and rotating her hips in time to his thrusts. They found themselves gasping in time with each other, until both reached a peak and Marcello collapsed on top of Rebecca as she threw her arms around him, clawing at his buttocks. Rebecca squealed as Marcello groaned, and then, all at once, they both relaxed with a gasp.

After a moment, Rebecca looked at Marcello with a smile. "You like England?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, still gasping for breath, "I like England."

"Good," said Rebecca, "because I think I like Italy."

He smiled back and rolled off her, then carefully removed the well-filled condom from his cock. Rebecca glanced at that, then rolled away from him and began looking for her clothes.

"So soon?" Marcello asked.

"You have things to do," Rebecca reminded him. "And you're going home tomorrow." She pulled on her knickers, then started putting on her bra.

"They say English girls are cold," Marcello said, but with a laugh.

"Don't complain," Rebecca said, "you've had your fuck, and now you can boast to your friends." Then she kissed him on the lips. "Just so long as you tell them I was good." She stood up and gathered up her other clothes.

"Okay," Marcello said, "thank you."

Rebecca said nothing more until she was dressed. Then she went to the door, and turned to look at him once last time with her hand on the door handle. "Thank you," she said, "and enjoy the rest of your stay."

****

Rebecca giggled as she ate her dessert. "Right," she said, "another proper one-night-stand, but one just for the hell of it. Nice to hear that you were so concerned about British hospitality."

"Oh, screw you," muttered Rebecca. "Okay, it was a quick fuck. I was curious. Doesn't prove anything about anyone, except maybe that you people have been a bad influence."

"Or we -- well, Nick -- have been a good one," Ed suggested. "You may not want to make a habit of that sort of thing, but now you know that you've got the choice, and you can take charge if you want to."

Rebecca blushed as she ate. "I still think that you and Nick were being creepy," she said, "but okay, I admit, I've not been much better since."

"Nobody's judging you here, you know. It sounds like you're doing all the judging."

"Huh." Rebecca scowled.

"Lady of the jury, have you reached a verdict?" Gina asked in a deep, comic, pompous voice.

"Like I said, screw you. Oh, okay... Perhaps I just needed to talk this through. Perhaps I'll call it quits now, sort of."

"Sounds good to me," Gina said.

"So long as you can be comfortable with yourself," Ed added. "Believe it or not, I do feel responsible for all this. But so long as you're not going to go away hating anybody too much, well, that's good."

Rebecca took a deep breath. "Okay," she said. "I promise not to hate you, or Nick, any more. The pair of you may be weird and sex mad, but I suppose you meant well, and I ought to get on with my life."

"You're doing fine," said Gina.

"Yeah, well." Rebecca shrugged. "How much wine have I had, anyway? Must be making me mellow if I can forgive you lot."

"Not very much," Ed assured her, "we're really quite tolerable when you get to know us."

After he'd finished paying for the meal, the three of them emerged into a cool evening, and Gina tucked herself under Ed's right arm. After a moment, Rebecca giggled, and placed herself in the matching position on his left. After another moment, Ed left her there, and simply walked away, a smiling girl on each side.

"Another drink?" Gina suggested.

"I'm not up to all that hitting-the-town stuff these days," Ed said, "and anyway, if I go into a pub with a young girl on each arm, I get too many filthy looks."

"Yeah, but you've got that great booze back at your flat."

"That great booze is ten-year-old... Oh, never mind." Ed glanced down at Rebecca. "You're welcome to a glass," he said. "It's walking distance."

"Yeah, I know, I looked you up in the company files... Oh shit." Rebecca pulled a face. "Maybe I was getting a bit hung up on you back then. But I'll have that drink."

They reached Ed's flat, where the two women crashed onto armchairs while Ed found and poured the drinks. He watched Rebecca and Gina almost sternly as they accepted the glasses and sipped the drinks, dutifully paying attention to the intense flavours. Rebecca spoiled the effect by coughing for a moment, though.

"Oh well," Ed said with a shrug, "you're young -- you've got time to learn."

"Strikes me that Becca is a quick learner," Gina commented.

"Give the poor girl a break," Ed said.

"Don't worry," said Rebecca, "I've got her number now."

"Woo," said Gina, "I'm going to have to watch myself round you. Anyway, tell us about this college course you're doing."

Rebecca obeyed, and for a few minutes, they chatted about that, and Ed told them about his own time at university, many years before.

But eventually, there was a lull in the conversation. Then Gina looked at Rebecca. "Did you really try to seduce Ed?" she asked.

Rebecca stared into her empty glass. "I suppose that I did," she admitted.

"Well, you can't have tried one thing," Gina declared.

"What's that?"

"The thing that I know always works." Gina put her glass down, got up, and walked over to where Ed was sitting. "Hi there, Ed," she said, leaning forward, and kissed him hard on the lips. Then she leaned her head back "Now fuck me, lover," she commanded.

Ed looked into her eyes. "I'd be delighted," he said, "but we ought to get Becca a taxi home first."

"Oh, I dunno," Gina said. "It's a Friday, nobody's not got work in the morning, and your spare bed is pretty comfortable." She looked at Rebecca. "I've slept in it once. Actually... oh, you don't wanna know what else."

Rebecca pulled a face. "Probably not. But yeah, I wouldn't mind crashing here. I could save a taxi fare."

But Gina had turned her attention back to Ed. "Gotta say," she remarked, "Ed's bed is more comfortable."

"Hang on there," said Ed, realising that he still had to put his own glass down and doing so. "We went to all that trouble to persuade Becca that she doesn't need me, and to get her happy with the way we did it. Don't taunt her now. That's just cruel."

Gina giggled. "Sorry," she said, and kissed Ed sloppily.

"Think I'd better get an early night," said Rebecca. "Looks like you two have got stuff to do."

Gina giggled again, but Ed moved her aside and showed Rebecca to the spare room. "I've got something you can wear..." he said, disappeared into his room, and came back with an outsize t-shirt. "Sorry about Gina," he murmured as he handed it over, "no self-control, that girl."

"No worries," said Rebecca. "Mind if I have a glass of water? That wine's made me thirsty."

"Sure -- help yourself. Kitchen's here..." Ed found her a glass. When they emerged from the kitchen they found Gina waiting in the corridor. She'd removed the trousers and shoes she'd been wearing, and her top wasn't quite long enough to cover her thong; she'd also undone all the buttons at the neck of the top.

"C'mon, lover," she said, "like the girl said, we've got stuff to do."

Ed shrugged helplessly at Rebecca, and let Gina drag him into his bedroom. However, once they were there, Gina had barely had time to unfasten two or three buttons on his shirt when there was a tentative knock at the door. Ed broke away and opened it a crack.

"Sorry," said Rebecca, "really sorry, but could I just have a quick word more?"

Ed opened the door fully, and Rebecca entered the room, apologising again to Gina, who was bouncing up and down on the bed.

"It's just -- you two aren't going to be very quiet, are you?"

Ed sighed. "Sorry, no, you're right. I'll call you that taxi."

"You could," said Rebecca, "but that's not going to help enough. I'll still be lying awake all night thinking about you."

"Oh crap," said Gina, "thought you were over all that. Hey, Becca?"

"Yes?"

"Aren't you happy that you fucked Nick, and those other three guys?"

"I guess so. Yeah, I am."

"But I thought that you didn't wanna fuck Ed any more?"

"No, I don't, really."

"Then you dunno what you're missing, sister. He's a great fuck..." she caught herself. "Sorry. So what's the problem?"

"I don't know. I guess that I had all these stupid fantasies about Ed. I'm still having to get rid of them -- remind myself that he's yours, not mine -- even though I can have all those other men instead."

"Who'll be more your type. Ah, shit." Gina scratched her head theatrically. "I guess we could try burning this stuff out. Shock treatment. Bit of a risk, but anyway."

"What do you mean?" asked Ed.

"Becca," said Gina, "you sit down on that chair there -- that's right. Now what say you watch from there while I fuck the balls off Ed?"

"What?" Rebecca gasped.

"You need to know, really know, that Ed's not going to sweep you off an' make you happy ever after, and now you're in danger of getting hung up on fantasies about what him an' me get up to. Well, like someone said, the one thing that kills fantasies is reality. You need to see Ed's wrinkly old bod balls-deep fucking another girl to know he's just another guy. An' I'm nobly volunteering to be the girl."

"You're always very noble like that," said Ed. "But Jesus, anyone want to ask my opinion here? I've got to put on a display of exhibition-grade fucking..."

"You'll do fine, lover," Gina said, and winked at Rebecca before looking back to Ed. "Don't worry, I know you're up to it." She looked again from him to Rebecca. "He can do it all," she told the other woman, "threesomes with crazy girls, married women, shows for the camera, fucking Nick's girlfriend in the shower..."

"Jesus," said Rebecca, "you've done all that?"

"He has," said Gina. "You didn't know what you were after when you chased him. You were lucky he was too nice."

"Confidence," muttered Ed. "It can be downright dangerous. But this still doesn't sound good for Becca, to me."

"No," Rebecca interrupted, "I think she might be right. Look, I hated you when I guessed what you'd done to me with Nick, but now I've forgiven you. But I've gotta walk away now, and not waste time wondering what might've happened if I'd stuck to chasing you. So I'm gonna watch you fucking her, so I know you're hers."

"Okay," said Ed, "if you're sure..."

"Oh, just get on with it," Rebecca snapped. "You've got a bloody great hard-on, so just stick it in the bitch."

"Wooooo," said Gina, "luckily, I'll forgive you that. So long as Ed does what you say." She scrambled across the room to Ed, and unfastened another button or two before standing back and pulling her own top off over her head. Ed and Rebecca saw that she was wearing a black bra trimmed with pink lace.

Ed looked at her. "Okay," he said, "you reckon you can help me put on enough of a show?"

Gina giggled. "I'm confident," she said. Then she looked at Rebecca again. "Hey, love," she said, "watch this. I'm sure there's still a few things you can learn."

Ed grabbed Gina, pulled her to him, and kissed her hard. As he was doing so, he was also unfastening her bra; leaning back from her, he removed it entirely and threw it aside, leaving her in nothing but her lacy thong. Putting her hands on her sides, he lifted her slightly as he brought his head down and began kissing her breasts energetically. Gina threw her head back with a murmur of pleasure, then looked again at Rebecca.

"You can take notes if you like," she said.

Ed pushed her onto the bed, then stood upright, and began methodically removing his remaining clothes as Gina made beckoning gestures towards him and giggled. His cock came free of his underpants, already as hard as Rebecca had said, and Gina sat up again. "Right," she said, "you probably know this one..."

She leaned forward and engulfed the end of Ed's cock with her mouth, and moved her head gently back and forth as Ed simply stood, looking down at the top of her head. Then Gina shifted to kissing his balls and the base of his erection, and Ed's breathing turned to small but audible gasps.

Gina paused for a moment. "Becca, do us a favour, would you?" she said, "Condoms are in the top drawer over there. I'd get them myself, but there's no point in breaking concentration." Then she went back to work.

Rebecca paused for a moment, then stood up and went to find the condoms. She handed one Gina, who smiled at her, said a polite Thank You, unwrapped the condom from its foil, and applied it, slowly, carefully, to Ed's erection. Rebecca had been standing close by, watching fascinatedly, but now she returned slowly to her chair.