In Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed pushed at Gina's shoulder and she lay back, wriggling up the bed as he pulled her thong away. The he knelt between her thighs, and she took his wrapped cock in hand and placed its tip at the entrance to her cunt.

"Stick it in this bitch, lover," she commanded.

"Balls deep," he growled, and pushed into her.

She responded with a squealed "Yay!" Across the room, Rebecca gasped quietly and leaned forward to watch intently, hugging herself.

Ed and Gina rocked together, Gina making repeated quiet squeals of pleasure, Ed more occasional louder gasps. Gina wrapped her legs around Ed's thighs, pulling her knees up to the level of his buttocks, and he pushed even deeper into her with a murmur of pleasure.

Rebecca found that she had stood up again, and that she was now standing by the foot of the bed, staring intently at the action. Then Gina kissed Ed hard on the mouth, broke the kiss, and stared at him at close range. "Over?" she asked. Ed nodded.

In a move that they'd clearly practised before, the couple rolled over, putting Gina on top. She levered herself upwards with her hands on Ed's shoulders, and then he grabbed her breasts and started thrusting hard up into her as she rotated her hips slowly. By now, Rebecca was standing by the side of the bed, gazing fixedly at the junction of the two bodies. Gina closed her eyes and moaned loudly, then seemed to go limp at the exact moment that Ed gasped as he gave one last great upward thrust.

Then Ed took his hands from Gina's breasts as Gina let her arms slip from his shoulders and slumped on top of him. Then they both opened their eyes and smiled at each other. Carefully, Gina wriggled off Ed and pressed herself against his side.

"God," said Rebecca, "that was... interesting."

She sat on the edge of the bed, next to Ed and Gina. "I've never, you know, watched while someone else -- did it," she added.

Gina smiled broadly at her. "Hope you enjoyed the show, girlie, 'cause I sure as fuck did." She grabbed Ed's now-flaccid cock. "Mine mine mine mine mine," she chanted. "So there."

Rebecca pouted at her. "Okay," she said, "I do get the message. Any time I think about Ed now, I'm going to have a picture of your arse in my mind." She took a deep breath. "Good thing I don't work with him any more, I suppose."

"Ha! You saying that there's something wrong with my arse?"

"I've seen worse," Rebecca admitted. She stood up and paced round the room, her arms still wrapped around herself

"God," she repeated, "he's -- well, he's like other men, isn't he?"

"Two balls and one prick," Gina agreed.

"And grabs your boobs as soon as he can get hold of them." Rebecca shook herself and sat down. "Yeah, you two put on a good show, though. You ought to be careful who you expose to that."

"Hey," said Ed, "we are. Not many people get to see us. Well, not very many."

"Just as well," muttered Rebecca, now staring down at the floor.

"Hey," said Gina, sitting up, "chin up. You can get your share of fucks for yourself -- you've proved that. You can make your own entertainment from now on."

"Yeah. I will." Rebecca smiled at her. "Just wish I could start sooner."

"How do you mean?" Gina asked.

"Like I said, you two put on quite a show. So now I know that Ed's all yours, but you've left me feeling..."

"What?"

"Horny," Rebecca mumbled.

Gina laughed. "Oops. Sorry." She got off the bed, still naked, walked over to Rebecca, and gently embraced the other woman. "You'll just have to take it out on more boys at college. Still, big problem solved, right?"

"Yeah," Rebecca agreed. "Ed fucks other women -- well, you..."

"Other women," Gina said firmly. "We can show you videos if you want."

"Don't worry. He's another man, he's not what I really want... Okay."

"Sure?"

"Sure. Even if he does have quite a nice-looking cock."

"Nice-feeling, too, actually. But hey, you still feel tense."

"Just... Like I said..."

"Oh yeah, horny." Gina kissed Rebecca gently on the forehead. "Tell you what, if you're really sure, we may have a cure for that."

Rebecca looked at her. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Gina stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Ed's just another guy to you now, right? But he's got a nice-looking cock, and you're feeling hot. So why don't you celebrate getting him out of your head by getting him in your pussy?"

Rebecca gasped. "That's crazy!" she said.

"Not really," Gina replied. "You've done a lot of new stuff lately, right? Well, maybe it's time to add a three-way to the list? Ed and I can handle that, and I'm okay with sharing tonight -- 'cause I think you're sweet, and Ed's really sweet when he's got two women on his hands, like a kid with too many sweets. And I think you know now that you don't need Ed, so if you fuck him tonight, you can just have the fun, and then go off to college and fuck lots of cute college boys."

Rebecca stared at her. "You're serious, aren't you?" she asked.

"No, I'm having fun, and I want you to have fun, and fucking Ed is just about the most fun I know..."

"You just said he was all yours!"

"Yeah, but," Gina pouted theatrically, "I'm a nice girl. I know how to share."

"I'm flattered," said Ed from the bed, where he was leaning on one elbow, "but are you sure that Becca's ready for this, Gina? It's a bit..."

"Yes," said Rebecca firmly. "Yes, I think that I am. I'm going to give it a go, anyway."

"Really sure?" Ed asked as Gina grinned.

"Yes. You know, once I dreamed about making love to you, about what it would be like just to kiss you. And when that didn't happen, I fucked Nick and those other guys, and I guess that was what I needed. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a nice-looking guy, and you seem to be a good fuck. So I'm gonna fuck you now, so I've got no regrets about missing anything. And you'll know what you missed by not being my dream man, you old bastard."

Gina giggled. "You go, girl," she said. "But here's a tip -- never fuck a man to make him sorry. Never works. Not if you do it right."

"Chance I'll take," said Gina.

"Okay..." Ed said. "But by the way, nobody's asked my opinion about all this. First, I had to put on a sex show; now, I've got to give Becca something she won't regret..."

"Tough," said Gina, "but honestly -- compared to what I know you can do, sending some teenager off to college happy ain't nothing."

"Still -- you've pretty much exhausted me, woman. I wasn't expecting to have to perform again so soon."

"Oh, I'm sure that you have something in reserve. You usually do. But anyway, that's the sort of problem that solves itself." Gina gently raised Rebecca to her feet, leant towards her, put her arms round the other woman's shoulders, and kissed her full on the lips. "Now, Becca," she said, "you get out of a few of those clothes. If Ed can't perform straight away, we'll have to improvise a bit."

Rebecca blushed. "I'm not..." she mumbled.

"A lesbian? Don't worry, girlie -- I prefer men myself. This is just a bit of fun while Ed wakes up again. And the funny thing is, a bit of this..." she kissed Rebecca again "...will probably help with that. Men. Bloody predictable animals. They all have the same on switches."

Rebecca paused, her eyes turned down. Then she took a deep breath, kissed Gina back rather briefly, then stepped over to stand beside the bed. Tentatively, she pulled her top off over her head, revealing a plain black bra, then kicked off her shoes and removed and discarded her trousers. Then she twisted to unfasten her bra. As her breasts came free, Gina stepped over and cupped one of them in her hand.

"Mmm," Gina said, "not bad."

"Bigger than yours!" Rebecca said.

"Woo, hark at Miss Titty here." Gina dropped into a crouch, bringing her face level with Rebecca's breasts, and cocked her head. "They are quite nice, though," she admitted. Then, before Rebecca could react, Gina grabbed the waistband of her knickers with both hands and pulled them to the floor in a single movement.

Rebecca staggered a little, but Gina simply stayed where she was, smirking. "Okay," she said, "I see that the new hairstyle policy goes all the way down."

"How did you know... Did Nick say something?" Rebecca asked.

"No, actually. Just a lucky guess." Gina placed a quick kiss on Rebecca's pussy, then stood up and winked at her. "Nice, anyway. Now, Becca -- I want you to just lie back and relax..."

Rebecca paused at that, but only for a moment, before lying down on the bed. Ed moved over to make space for her, and then Gina got onto the bed on all fours and kissed her right nipple. Then she looked Rebecca in the eye.

"You feeling cold?" she asked.

"No," Rebecca replied.

"Well, this looks cold," Gina said, eyeing Rebecca's erect nipple. "Here, let me keep you warm." She straightened up and lay on top of Rebecca, who giggled nervously and put her arms around her. Then, as Gina kissed her on the lips again, Rebecca ran a tentative hand down her back, ending by gently cupping one of her buttocks

Gina broke the kiss. "There," she said, "that feel nice to you?"

"Not bad," Rebecca admitted.

"Yeah, well, a nice arse is a nice arse. We've got that in common with men. Here..." She rolled off Rebecca and traced a series of kisses down her throat and over her breasts. At the same time, she began to trace a fingertip over Rebecca's pussy. Rebecca murmured appreciatively, involuntarily, in the back of her throat, and Gina smiled and traced the finger down to her cunt lips. "Mmm," she said, "you were definitely turned on by something."

"You two... fucking..." Rebecca murmured.

Gina looked her in the eye again. "Glad you liked it," she said.

"Hey," murmured Ed from the bed beside them.

"Hey -- yeah," said Rebecca, glancing at his naked form.

"Yeah," Gina agreed, following her gaze. "That's had the desired effect. Just like every other man. A bit of girl-on-girl snogging, and pow!"

She found another condom and began rolling it onto Ed's erect cock, smiling as she did so. "Lovely, isn't it?" she said to Rebecca. "All hard, but with that soft skin... There we are. Now, come here, babe."

Rebecca obeyed, shuffling across the bed to straddle Ed. Gina put one hand on her pussy, spreading her cunt lips. "Now, babe," Gina whispered, "have him."

Rebecca lowered herself carefully, filling her cunt with Ed's cock, sinking down until he was fully engulfed.

For a brief moment, everyone was stationary, saying nothing. Then Rebecca gasped softly. "Yeah," she murmured, "you're right. He is just like all the other men. Well, he's like all the good ones."

"Mmm?" Gina and Ed inquired together.

"Utterly fucking beautiful!" Rebecca declared, and suddenly she began driving her hips back and forward in short movements. "Hey-yeah!" she cried. "That's it, you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Pleasure," said Ed, sitting up to bring his mouth to her breasts. He began to thrust upwards so that she moaned and gasped, and meanwhile set to work tonguing her nipples. She began making small wordless noises in her throat between gasps.

"Yeah," said Gina, "that's it." She moved round and knelt behind Ed, pressing her naked body against his back, grinding her pussy against his spine and brushing his shoulders with her breasts. Then she leaned her head forward over his and briefly kissed Rebecca, who had her eyes closed to concentrate on what she was feeling.

Rebecca looked at Gina, and cocked her head. "Yeah," she said again, "this is... Yeah. Yeah!" Gina smiled back at her, then moved away as the fucking between Rebecca and Ed grew more vigorous.

Gina looked down to meet Ed's gaze, and realised that Gina had been right about him; he had a grin that belonged on a child, not on a man more than thirty years older than her. Still... She grinned back. "Happy I got you in the end?" she asked.

"Fuck!" was all he said in return, and then he leaned back slightly, resting on his hands while still continuing to drive up into her with each thrust. She began to gasp in time with his movements. Then she felt Gina behind her, also straddling Ed''s legs, breasts pressed against her back. Gina reached round with both hands and gently cupped Rebecca's breasts with her hands, tweaking the nipples momentarily between finger and thumb before just holding them.

"They're very nice tits," Gina murmured. "Kiss them again, Ed."

Ed obeyed, reaching forward with his mouth to work on each nipple in turn as Gina presented them to him. Caught and embraced between the two of them, cunt and breasts being deftly stimulated, Rebecca surrendered to the joy of being fucked, gasping her way to a release of all the lust that she'd been feeling. Then Gina moved backwards, still gently supporting her as she almost collapsed, drained for the moment. Rebecca found herself leaning back, Gina's arms under her armpits, as Ed too collapsed in the opposite direction, still bucking between her thighs until he too came with a loud groan.

Gina loosened her grip, and Rebecca clambered off Ed as he slumped, lying down flat again. Rebecca sat beside him on the bed, running her hands through her hair.

"God," she said, "that was good."

"Yeah," said Gina, "it looked it. Actually..." She lay down on the bed on the other side of Rebecca from Ed. "You know, you've got me horny again now."

Rebecca bit her lip. "Sorry," she said.

"You can do more than apologise," said Gina. "You can learn a bit more." She opened her thighs and ran a luxuriant finger along the line of her cunt lips. "C'mere, Becca -- I want to show you something."

Rebecca took the hint and slipped down to bring her face close to Gina's pussy, putting her feet on the floor in the process. "How does it look?" Gina asked.

"I... I've never seen one like this before," admitted Rebecca, "not close up."

"Well, it doesn't bite," Gina said. "Go on, give it a kiss."

Rebecca obeyed, and then, realising what Gina must want and not wanting to back down now, she began to carefully run her lips and tongue over what she found.

"Mmm," Gina said, "that's it... You know what you like, right?"

"Mmm-hmm?"

"Well, I bet I like it too..."

Rebecca giggled nervously but carried on with what she was doing, eventually concentrating most of her efforts on Gina's clitoris. Gina murmured appreciatively, so Rebecca continued, moving her hands up to hold Gina's hips and then pushed forward a little harder, sucking at Gina's clitoris and pressing it just hard enough with her tongue. She managed to keep in place even as Gina writhed and bucked, squealing with pleasure.

Eventually, Gina paused for a second, her hips raised from the bed and tense, then gasped and trembled, moaning insistently to Rebecca not to stop. Then she relaxed with a soft moan. After a moment, she touched Rebecca's head with her fingertips as Rebecca slowed her tongue work to a halt. "Becca..." she said.

Rebecca looked at her. "Yes?" she said.

"Just a moment -- hold that thought..."

"What?" Rebecca asked, looking puzzled for a second. Then she gasped as Ed stepped up behind her as she crouched by the edge of the bed and plunged his once more rampant cock into her cunt.

"Nothing," said Gina. "Sorry about that, but I didn't want your mouth to be in the wrong place when he did that."

"Bitch," said Rebecca, but with a smile, slightly distorted by the fact that Ed was now thrusting regularly into her from behind.

Gina shrugged. "Don't knock being a bitch until you've tried it," she replied.

Rebecca braced herself to receive Ed's thrusts. "He keeps -- ooh -- coming back for more, doesn't he?" she said to Gina.

"You're an inspiring couple of sexpots," Ed said, rotating his hips a little to drive his cock deep into Rebecca.

"Wow. Don't think -- ah -- I've been called -- ooooh -- a sexpot before," Rebecca said.

"Enjoy it," said Gina, with one of her typical smirks. "Ed's a bit old-fashioned sometimes, but he's fun too."

Rebecca raised herself on her hands, and concentrated for a moment on this feeling. She wasn't sure if she would be stimulated enough in this position, but the sheer thrill of everything she was doing -- and having done to her -- was pleasure enough. But then she realised that things were becoming even more complicated. Gina was wriggling down the bed underneath her torso, pausing on the way to plant quick kisses on her nipples. "They are nice tits," Gina said, then carried on further under Rebecca.

"God," Rebecca murmured, finding herself gazing downwards at Gina's neatly trimmed, auburn-haired pussy.

Gina worked her way right down to the place where Ed's cock was pushed deep into Rebecca's cunt. She paused for a moment, then set to work. Soon, she was running her tongue over parts of both of the other two, sometimes stimulating Rebecca's clitoris, sometimes Ed's balls or the base of his cock. Both Rebecca and Ed began to gasp with pleasure, and neither of them needed much more encouragement at this point; Gina heard them both gasping and moaning, and on a thought, began to concentrate on Rebecca. As soon as the other woman gave one last sharp prolonged moan, though, Gina switched her tongue back to Ed, and was rewarded by the sight of his balls -- at very close quarters -- tightening and shifting before he too came with a last heave and gasp.

Rebecca and Ed more or less collapsed onto the bed, and Gina extricated herself from underneath them. For a moment, all three just lay gasping.

"God..." Rebecca sighed.

"I hope that you're still okay with that?" Ed asked, raising himself on one elbow.

"Yes!" Rebecca said. "I mean, yes -- you're a great fuck. Thanks! Thanks! But there's no danger that I'll get all silly about you now, is there? Not when my first time with you was also my first time with... With my tongue in another girl's cunt. If I think of you, I'm going to think of that."

"Should keep you warm on cold nights," Gina said. The threesome rearranged themselves on the bed, with a girl on either side of Ed.

"Thanks," said Rebecca again.

****

The next morning, Gina woke to see Rebecca already on her feet and moving round the room. "Morning," she murmured.

"Hi," said Rebecca, as she found and pulled on her knickers, then gathered up her bra and began putting that on. "Look, I... I really ought to be going."

"Hey, no rush," said Gina. "We can do breakfast too."

"Thanks, but... That's not a good idea." Rebecca came closer, and Gina saw that she looked sad, but she forced a smile. "That's not the point, is it?"

"Mmm? How d'you mean?"

"Last night... It was great. Fucking brilliant." Rebecca giggled slightly. "Brilliant fucking, too. But the whole idea was that I can walk away now, remember? So that's what I've got to do."

"Oh." Gina pulled a face. "That's a shame. I thought that we might manage one more morning fuck."

"I'm sure that the two of you can." Rebecca carefully lifted the bedclothes and moved them down the bed, exposing Ed and Gina's naked bodies. Ed began to wake up, and grunted quietly. "Have fun, won't you?" She bent over, and gently, lightly kissed Ed's cock, then moved up to brush her lips over his chest, and then his own mouth. She realised that this was the first time that she'd kissed Ed on the lips. "You've been beautiful," she added, "thanks."

"See you around, maybe?" said Gina.

"Maybe. When I'm not at college. But maybe not. I'm moving on, remember?"

"Okay." Gina smiled wryly.

"You going?" asked Ed, now also awake.

"Gina will explain," said Rebecca. "I'll see myself out. You two have things to do."

She made her way to the door. Looking back, she was pleased to see Gina gently caressing Ed's cock, which was already growing hard as Ed smiled.

Then she made her way out into the morning world.