All Comments on 'In Daddy's Gameroom'

by AntoniusDench

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoyed the story but it was a little long. I would have done this as a chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved this story

It was good to be able to read it all in one go and not be kept waiting to see what happens next.

Keep writing some more stories like this and you will do well.

AntoniusDenchAntoniusDenchover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

I appreciate your comments and will consider the option to break it up into smaller chunks, but like the second commenter, I tend to prefer to have a complete story arc available in a single installment.

Anyhow, again, thanks for commenting and look forward to additional stories in the weeks to come.

Anton

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plausibility

I don't mean to be a nit-picker, and I don't usually post comments but, for the sake of plausiblity: woud a parent take a child for several days out of a Cahtholic school, or any school for that matter, without notifying the school, even if it was by phone whle en route to an emergency, or at least the next day?

Would any parent let a teen-age girl have dinner in a house with only a few men present, all of them basically unknown? And with a guy dressed kind of creepy (red silk shirt if I remember correctly)? Would a teen-age girl WANT to stay in that situation?????

AntoniusDenchAntoniusDenchover 13 years agoAuthor
Plausibility

I can see the point about a parent not notifying the school, but having been a parent myself who volunteered at the schools in my district, I have seen it often enough, but point taken.

As for the other point, why would red silk be creepy? I didn't describe the cut of the shirt, whether it was glossy or raw silk, so how does a shirt being red and made of silk constitute creepy? As for why her parents would allow her to stay for dinner with a bunch of guys, Linda's parent didn't know that and neither did Linda. At that point in the story, Linda thought, based on what Sterling told her, that Desiree would be back by dinner time with her mother and it would be the two girls, the mother and Sterling. And as I stated in the story, Linda was very eager to see Desiree and talk over her boyfriend issues with her best friend, so in my opinion, that might have caused her to ignore any potential warning signs. Also, she didn't know that there were four guys downstairs when she agreed to stay and since Sterling was at that point being a gentleman, I think it is plausible that she would trust him.

So given that red silk isn't necessarily creepy, the lack of knowledge on the part of Linda, the fact that she was very eager to see Desiree, and the fact that Sterling was being a gentleman, I think it entirely plausible that she would agree to stay.

You are, of course entitled to your opinion, and I appreciate your comments. It will help me to consider such issues in future stories.

Thanks,

Anton

Enchan7ingEnchan7ingover 13 years ago
So....

I didn't find the shirt creepy at all. It sounds like he was dressed professionally, and in my opinion that always makes a guy look sexy. I also agree with the second comment that I wouldn't have wanted to wait to find out what happened, and most people on here beg for longer chapters. Anyway, bravo, I think you did a great job :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another fantastic story by Anton!

Another work of art! I love it! I'm fortunate enough to have read all Anton's stories! Anton honey, you are one hell of a writer! You are destined for greatness! Please come visit me on sl more often! I miss you! Your friend, Jennifer Lynn

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

Hope you continue this story, and write some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Done.

41E9I'm impressed. I have read many submissions from this site, and without trying to sound overly critical, many of the works I have read here seem to exaggerate the stereotypical young girl or MILF, always the slut, hedonistic, and the young guys and men characterized as misogynistic bicycle seat sniffers, insecure, rapacious, disrespectful, and foul mouthed, as if an eargasm was the prerequisite to an orgasm. I expected that your submission was getting ready to go that same direction as Linda was subdued by the guys downstairs, but you took a road less traveled. Your actually allowed your characters to show their humanity and their appreciation for the extrordinary, and how it's the differences, not the similarities in all of us that have the potential to fill in someone elses missing pieces. The tenderness of hearts helped to not only make this more believable, but also more enjoyable.

subgirlforyousubgirlforyouover 11 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoyed this story, very hot! I got off more times than I could count. Keep up the good work!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I liked this story but felt like she gave in and got attached way too soon

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
Ending Rocks!

While the beginning wasn't exactly the best, the passion and love making between the two at the end was amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make it better...

you forgot to add they breeding her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

It would be good if the sequel involved his stepdaughter as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NonConsent/Reluctance?

Uncertain why this is in the NonConsent/Reluctance category. Linda did not resist Sterling or the other men.

DesiredSmileDesiredSmilealmost 7 years ago
Surprising Good

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Please write a sequel, I would love to know what happens next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

I love how you combined an actual story into this. I have read plenty of items and your writing my dear is indulging and simply amazing your art work totally locked me in and I would admire a sequel to this. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Wow. This was a well written story that inflamed desire in me as I red it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous