In Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I relented and stopped trying to make him cum.

He smiled down at me and said, "You could have made me cum doing that but you didn't; why not?"

I simply said, "I want you up me again before you come in my mouth. He grinned and said," How did you know I was going to cum in your mouth next time?"

I just blushed and kept quiet. I was in deep enough without adding to it.

"Kneel on the carpet. " It was a request more than an order. "Andrew, kneel in front of her."

" Now Chrissie, you take his cock in your mouth, so he can feel me driving me big hard cock up your tight little cunt. Chrissie, let him see how much you are enjoying being fucked by a real man, one who pays his bills on time and not make his pretty little wife pay them for him, in kind, even if I'm glad he couldn't pay. This is better than money. "

He pushed his cock up me. Oh my god it still felt so big. I always seem to get more in this position, and being a hour glass type of figure he, like my husband used my projecting hip bones as leverage to drive his cock up me as far as he could. His big hairy balls banged against my crotch. He was pushing me forward with every stroke, pushing my mouth down onto Andrews cock. He was so erect, bigger than I've ever seen it before. He was so excited by this scene; he obviously found it sexier than fucking me himself. He soon came, shooting it in my mouth, but was so excited he didn't lose his erection,

George fucked like a machine for ages making me cum almost incessantly, but I didn't achieve the fainting of our previous session. It was absolutely fantastic the best fuck of my entire life, even though my experience was previously limited to just one man, my husband, who seemed to be enjoying seeing his pretty little wife abused by this big strong lover, who had declared his wish to have me again and again.

It had crossed my mind to ask him if he wanted to have me for money next time, perhaps I could get us out of this money problem. If he was prepared to write off a debt of thousands for a fuck with me, how much would he be prepared to pay me for more of the same? If it was my own decision perhaps I could be an even better lover for him.

At last George said, "You can suck me off now Chrissie, it's time to end this wonderful evening. I've got work tomorrow." He pulled out.

"Watch now Andrew as I fill her mouth with hot virile spunk. Remember she's had a cunt full of it too, so if she's pregnant its almost certain to me mine."

He stood up, I knelt at his feet as all good sex slaves should. I took his big cock in my mouth, and wrapped my arms around his bum, pulling him deep into my throat. It felt so right to take his big cock and suck it for him. He had made me climax so much more than I believed possible, I wanted this to be really special for him.

I was in no hurry to make him cum. He deserved to be treated to the best blow job I was capable of. I drew back and sucked his knob till he pushed forward, indicating he wanted more deep throat. We kept that up for ages; I don't know how long I certainly wasn't clock watching but it was well over an hour before he said, "Make me cum Chrissie please.

I smiled up at him and nodded, my head going to town on him, making him groan and cry out in perfect passion. He gripped my head and grabbed handfuls of my long hair as he pushed his cock down my throat. I could feel his big hairy balls pressing against my chin and his cock pulsation in my throat. He was so close. He made one last cry of ecstasy and shot his load down my throat.

"Please don't spit it out, Chrissie, Swallow it for me please."

He needn't have worried, he had shot it down my throat way past my larynx. I didn't need to swallow it as was already on its way to my tummy, but I licked and cleaned his cock with pure pleasure. I was thanking George for fucking me properly for the first time in my young life. I was past caring what my husband thought or the camera man. I needed to say thank you to George for tonight.

"Stay where you are," said George, as he collected his clothes from all around my kitchen and lounge.

He got dressed and kissed me firmly on my lips, whispering in my ear, "If you need money, come and see me any time. You are worth a lot of cash so don't forget me."

"I whispered back,"No George, I will never forget you or this night. It was fantastic."

He left and Andrew came back into the lounge, his head hung down like a scolded child. I pretended to be angry with him as he really deserved it.

But my resolve broke when he said, "I had no idea you could be that sexy. What have I been doing wrong all this time?

"You better go ask George for some serious lessons in satisfying your wife," I answered, "Or I will have to go see him myself."

I looked at the clock on the mantle. It was quarter past one in the morning, George had arrived about eight thirty in the evening. We had been fucking for almost four hours. What a marathon, but George was wrong about one thing. Andrew and I were fucking next morning, simply because we were both still high from the night before.

I waited until Andrew went off to his interview, then phoned the garage, George answered. I said "You were good but you were also wrong, we just fucked for breakfast."

He laughed and said," You're even hotter than I thought, when can we meet again?"

I didn't answer him. That was something to be considered in the cold light of day, one session to pay off my husband's debt was one thing, but doing it just for the love of it with another man is something that needs serious consideration,

Andrew got the job and could have paid off his debt in a few weeks but it was already paid with interest.

*****

Many thanks to my editor Grumpyg for all his heard work editing my scribbles thank you.

I love to get your views and feedback so please let me know what you think of my latest story.

12