All Comments on 'In Dreams'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simply wonderful

One of the best stories I have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You

Have excelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Well written - just lacking in ‘erotic’ (for a website like this)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Such a wonderful story by a truly gifted author. Wish I could have given it a 10 star rating!

DOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

What a terrific story. Totally different but perfect.

Worthy of 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A wonderful story.How nice to read a tale on here with no jealousy,no hatred,no cucks and no vicious revenge.Very many thanks.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Sweet

Very nice story. Thank you. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spellbound

A better 6 chapter story I have never read. So well detailed and interesting on the parts about JB's businesses and the story itself was glorious. Thank you.

buckshot46buckshot46over 6 years ago
Thank You

Refreshing; quite possibly the best I've read. Wet eyes and all! I find it difficult to express how much I truly appreciate writings such as this. Well done, Thank You.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 6 years ago
Well done, sir!

I liked the pacing and flow of the story. Yes, it was predictable in a number of areas, but at the same time, there was enough variation to the theme we didn't know just HOW it was going to happen. I nearly passed this story by until I saw your name. Then I knew I had to read it.

I have only one quibble, and that is the use of the word "alumni." Alumni is plural, masculine, but can be used for both. Hannah, as a female, is an alumna, alumnae being the plural form for a group of female graduates, and Jeff, as a male, is an alumnus. This is a common error, but one that bugs me. :-)

Again, well done, sir. I enjoyed your story very much. 5* without doubt.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Excellent, as usual

Thanks for another enjoyable read.

dinkymacdinkymacover 6 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Great Read

I have enjoyed your previous stories and this continues the trend. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reminds me...

of Calibeachgirl's Sister Golden Hair Delight...

https://www.literotica.com/s/sister-golden-hair-delight-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

A very nice story. Thank you for posting it.

It was such a nice story that, paradoxically, the rare bobble that I would normally ignore became troublesome. There were a couple of statements ending with a question marks and a sentence I was unable to decipher. For most of the stories I read on this site, those little things would have made no difference but in this little gem of a story they were jarring.

Perhaps an editor or a friend willing to do a read through?

Beautiful story, interesting characters, nicely paced, think of Hannah and don't skimp on the details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely story, but dancing at classical music concerts in Europe?

Nice story, great characters, but I have been to quite a few classical music concerts in Europe but not met people dancing or singing during the performance. Also europeans tend to dress reasonably formally at concerts. Certainly classical music, especially opera, can be more popular in Europe than in other places.

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 6 years ago
Interesting

First of all good point that as a law student one should not only focuss in the Magic Circle big law firms as there are so many more fulfilling and mentally rewarding legal jobs.

Also have to agree that Americans seem to be stuck on a position and do not negotiate or debate like Europeans who are more focusses on trying to find middle around.

As for the concerts: during Last night of the proms or an André Rieu concert the audience can sing and dance but it is not common. Regarding to dress codes during a classical consert: in Holland very informal, in Germany very formal. So it depends.

Nothing erotic about the story but it was an interesting read.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Very romantic, Very different

Not often a love story is based on two powerful introverts.

Thanks

teedeedubteedeedubabout 6 years ago
marvelous

thanks again TFB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice story, and thanks to the author for it. As for the criticisms, most can be dismissed, I think, with a simple phrase. “It’s Fiction, folks”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Very enjoyable story

pip1247pip1247about 6 years ago
Very Good

This is a very refreshing story on here. A true love story.

Evil52Evil52about 6 years ago
I Like!

Another one of your great stories!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
Superb!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this heartwarming story. It's similar to one I'd see on the Hallmark Channel. They both rode off into the sunset, living happily ever after.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
don't get it really

On one of the earlier pages, the story just went into so much detail about some music thing and that was tedious. And something else, like many stories, once they admit their love, the abuse starts. She hit him throughout the story, but turned it up a notch at the airport. Why it is acceptable, I don't know; so many romance stories actually respect each other...this story was unfortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well...

Seems like some people will go out of their way just to find a nit to pick. I thought the story was very entertaining and very enjoyable. Thanks, TexasFarmBoy.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Another Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had to stop...

...reading as this stuttering soap opera wound boringly on. The stutter is caused by

the many missed words. The story has a distinctly unreal, and therefore unbelievable, quality to it. One star.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Someone gave 1 star???????????

The person who did that has no feelings or empathy whatever. The ending that I was expecting still brought a tear to my eye and good feelings to my old heart. This was a different kind of romance story but very well written and each character was well developed and believable. A few missing or misplaced words does not detract from the emotions this story brought forth and others and me. Keep writing and ignore one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's okay. The ending was rushed but honestly there was a mysterious aspect to the story that made it feel like they had a previous history. On the first page there was a sentence about almost 3 years and it would change their lives forever. I suppose that could indicate marriage but it felt a lot more like a Chekov's Gun situation that was unfulfilled. Its a lovely story that kind of misses the mark.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

What a great slow burn romance. Loved the background story with the music and the comparisons between American and European mindsets. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good predictable story. Vocabulary development sorely needed. Lost count of the number of times that the author resorted to “things”, when more descriptive words would have served.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a wonderful love story from beginning to end. Well written with the 2 main characters coming to life. Well done+++stars

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

One is a lonely number ... 2 can make hearts into one ... and 5 makes for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did you notice.

Real human beings, no one who is a selfish brat. It may be fantasy, but it is a great fantasy/Romance to enjoy.

The Hoary Cleric

wapentakewapentakeabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written and heart warming romance. We all knew where it was going to end up, but for me at any rate, the journey was certainly worth while.

I notice that some have complained regarding the lack of eroticism. Yes, this is a site for erotic writing, but not every story on here has to be filled with explicit descriptions of sex.

Well done and a five from me.

Doctor74Doctor74about 1 year ago

Beautiful story, well written. Thank you.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Well, TFB, your stories just keep amazing me. Thanks.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Lovely storey congratulations! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is pure romance. No sex no fooling around , just two people finding there way to loving one another.

BurgerPlaceResidentBurgerPlaceResidentabout 1 month ago

Love this story. 'Nuff said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous