All Comments on 'In For a Penny...'

by TheHellWasIThinking

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cathycantoocathycantooover 9 years ago
Please continue

Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2...please!

I can hardly wait for part/chapter two. You could expand this thread into multiple chapters. You have made a very hot start!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
I liked it.

Please continue, you have caught my attention. Well done, welcome, new author, and please have five stars for a great start.

VertexVertexover 9 years ago
Great start

Part 2 please!

trysttrystover 9 years ago
Boy howdy

Love both the humor and the heat. More, if you please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the Fuck?

What the fuck was that all about?

TheHellWasIThinkingTheHellWasIThinkingover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for your comments!

I appreciate them a lot, even the anonymous one "What the fuck was that all about?"

No story can please everyone. And, admittedly, this one contains a lot of different genres and fetishes. But stick with it. I'll compose Part Two. Maybe it'll be more to your liking, Anon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow. Hot

Love it. Yes please do Pt 2. I'm Sitting here dressed as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great work

Very well written, love the twist when Sam came home with Cindy. Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey Ronnie you hit the fag zone when you stuck the butt plug in

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 9 years ago
Waiting for part 2

I will add the list of saying great job! Cindy's appearance definitely ratcheted up the heat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please, MORE

Come on, give is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

I liked the fact that Ronnie stuck it out so far, I believe it was the right choice. the wife could have called and told him she was bringing someone home, is understood by the reader. Ronnie is, as stated, out of charted territory. so far all is well, I hope it ends that way. I see chapter 2, sooo.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
liked the story

I liked the story, but not for the reason you might think.

45 years old, no longer any affection or love in the marriage, at least from his wife. He resorts to the internet, low and behold he finds a few things that interest him. This story shows a problem in a lot of marriages today. I don't mean that to be one sided, because its not, it works both ways.

So hubby decides he has to do something to try and get something going with his wife. That certainly isn't unheard of. In another story, it could have been the wife that took this role.

Now, besides the fact that he should have sat down with her and had a meaningful conversation, he didn't. How would his wife react if she had been home waiting for him after work, and he came home with company and didn't call to warn her? We all the answer to that.

The fact that she didn't give him the opportunity to go change, or help go along with his ploy speaks volumes.

Final point. I have been crossdressing since I was 12, and know how heartless women can be, let alone people you work with or live near, so I am not blind to what can happen in a relationship. Good work.

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
Wow

As another has commented, the fact the wife did't help him out speaks volumes, plus having been way late without warning him, bringing a friend home, without warning him and sitting next to her and accepting kiss from friend.

Lots wrong with the marriage and I wish the author had continued it. Need to find out what happens.

I read this story years ago and hoped it would be continued by now.

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
oh doh!

It was continued. I am a dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous