In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 09

Story Info
Wife's sister unleashes on husband.
4.8k words
4.66
113.3k
62

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,428 Followers

The words Ann used were "I want your cock all day long."

Jen left for a conference earlier in the morning--the second and last of her two continuing education seminars. Ann had 24 hours with me.

She told me that she was going to call in sick—yep, she wanted my cock all day long. So, I didn't really think too hard about going into my shop.

Since that incredible first night with both of the sisters, the three of us had been together a couple more times. This day, though, was our first without Jen. And we had her consent. The only restriction: no fucking.

Jen knew that Ann and I were going to fuck around, and she was okay with it, as long as we didn't fuck. Yeah, right? My Jen? This was my new world. I kinda liked it. But, I don't think Jen knew what Ann had in mind. If she had, I think she might never have approved.

***

Ann came into the bedroom mid-morning in her usual tank top and sexy panties, smiling and looking spectacular. She had the blue vibrator in her hand. She sat down at the foot of the bed and asked, "How many times is the most you've cum in one day?"

No "hey," no wave.

"With a girl," she added. "I don't care about jerk off marathons."

"Maybe four." It was actually more like three, thanks to Jen's post-orgasm comas. Ann was fucking hot, though, and it's in the handbook to exaggerate in that scenario.

"Then five, it is. You are going to cum five times today."

I watched her body as she walked to the foot of the bed. She yanked the sheets down. Then, she crawled up to me and pulled my shorts off my legs. I was utterly naked on a practically naked bed. "You're already starting to get hard. Stop."

"Ann, what the fuck? I can't help it. You're...Ann?"

She had run out of the room. "We have to start from scratch," she called out.

When she got back, she had a handful of ice and a towel. She put the towel underneath my ass and the ice on my dick and balls. "Hold it there," she ordered.

"Fuck!"

She turned on the television and sat down on the floor. I was very confused, and my dick was freezing.

A minute or so later, she stood up and looked. I pulled my hands away. My package was three frightened rodents, a mama and her two babies all bunched up and tiny. "Put the ice in the towel." I did. "Wipe it dry." I did. "Give me the towel." I did. She chucked it aside.

She spread my legs, climbed in between them, and laid on her tummy with her head propped up on her elbows. "Now, then, starting from scratch. Don't touch it, okay?"

I nodded.

"I'll start sucking it when it gets totally hard."

And then, she just started watching my dick. After ten or so seconds, she glanced at me and those eyes! Fuck, they were sexy. My cock moved, and she grinned and scooched closer. She put her forearms flat on my thighs, crossing her arms, and rested her chin on her hands. She kept watching, and I kept growing.

It flopped to the side and she whispered to it, "Come on. Hurry, please. I need to suck on you." It started pointing back at me. Ann made a move to reach for it, but stopped herself. "No, that would be cheating," she said.

She laid her head sideways on her hands and watched my dick. And then she whispered to my dick again. "Grow big for me. I have to suck on you soon." My cock kept filling and began rising up off my belly.

She was like a kid watching a fish in an aquarium. I was nearly fully hard, and my point of view was amazing, too: my cock rising up in front of Ann's eyes.

"Please keep growing for me. I can't suck on you until you're all done," she told it. My cock lurched—an almost involuntary contraction—and rose higher, harder. I was ready. She got up on her hands and knees, looking my cock up and down. She spoke to it again. "You're so close, baby. So, close. But I need you to be as hard as you can."

Ann looked at me, smiled, and said, "I think I'll help him." She looked down at my cock and moved closer to it. Her lips were right at the tip and she whispered, "I want you to see something."

She slid off the bed, reached down, and came up with the vibrator. She crawled back between my legs, put the base of the vibrator on my thigh, and then stretched her lips over the top. She watched my dick while she bobbed up and down on its length, giving little pants and moans of pleasure. My cock lurched again, and Ann came up off the vibrator and smiled. She tossed it back on the floor, leaned over and kissed my cock on the shaft, whispering, "Thank you, baby."

Ann looked up at me and said, "Don't touch and maybe I'll take off my panties for you later." She swung her leg over me and got into a sixty-nine position, her legs up tight against my sides, her panty covered ass a few inches from my face, her chest and tummy flat against mine, her arms under my legs and her hands wrapped around, gripping my thighs. Then, I felt it.

I sucked in a sharp breath. It was an attacking first move she made, and half of my cock was suddenly wet and warm. She drew back up the length slowly, but she plunged down it like a snake strike. She was almost violent taking it in, but so luxurious letting it out. The way her lips seized and gripped around the shaft when she went down stunned me, but the way her lips dragged lazily up the length of it? Fuck. The tip of my cock hit her throat when she struck, and her tongue caressed and drenched the shaft in wetness as she drew back. She found her rhythm and held to it, and all this I felt, but could not see.

What I could see was the tight blue panties covering her small, but so perfectly round ass and the flat plain of her crotch. I strained to see something more—the outline of her slit, some hint of skin underneath. Nothing. I looked down those shapely, tanned thighs, and back up them to where the panties covered two hilltop ass cheeks with a valley between. It was a stunning sight. I wanted that ass so badly, but I couldn't have it.

She may have sensed my frustration because a moment later, she began grinding her ass in circles just inches from my face. When she reached the top, the view of that ass was perfection, and I had a vision of taking her from behind. When she reached the bottom, she pushed the top of her mound into my chest, and I could feel her angling at getting friction on her clit. Seeing that pussy and ass swivel in front of me made we want to thrust in her mouth, but I held back.

I listened to the sound of Ann's breathing through her nose as her lips rolled up my cock. I heard Ann's throat clench and swallow when she stuck down. And when her lips latched around, I heard wet skin smack, and I heard her sloshing tongue push against my cock and move saliva all around it.

I didn't last long.

The moment she felt it, she clutched my cock with her lips and let the semen fill her mouth more and more. I felt the cum pooling around my dick in there. The head and half the shaft must have been totally coated in semen. Ann never let go.

I felt massive suction as her tongue drew up. Then her throat tightened, and I heard her swallow.

Her ass popped up in front of me and she spun around--her lips still clamped around the shaft—so that she was between my legs, again, facing me.

The head of my cock was getting hypersensitive. She sucked and swallowed again, and it sent a shock wave from the tip. I gasped and I sprang up on my hands.

"Ann, stop a second."

With a smile in her eyes, she shook her head, those silky wet lips still fixed around my dick. Then, she did it again and I grunted.

"Shit! Ann, it's super sensitive right now."

She looked at me, and her eyebrows crinkled up—one of those "my poor baby" looks. My cock started to soften and gain some freedom of movement, so Ann, without releasing it from the warmth of her mouth, repositioned herself.

She laid on her right side with her head using my thighs as a pillow, and my shaft pointing across into her mouth.

As I continued to soften, the period of sensitivity passed, and Ann took more into her mouth. Soon, her lips encompassed the stem, and her cheek rested on my balls.

Her bright and expressive brown eyes watched me, like my face was a movie she loved. I watched her, smiling at the reality of this in-fucking-sane blowjob. Every so often, she used her tongue to squash my limp dick in her mouth, and when she swallowed, the shaft stretched back into her throat.

We rested like that. Our breathing returned to normal. I closed my eyes and just relaxed completely.

I may have even dozed off just a little, and when I opened my eyes, there she was, watching me with those smiling eyes, my limp cock in her mouth.

She spun her body back around to face me, but this time, she straddled my legs and squeezed them together with her own. She curled her fingers under my sack, lifted it, and set it back down so that my balls sat up on my thighs. She was up to something.

Her lips held my cock pointed down toward my toes, and she glanced at me. I'm going to try something, those eyes told me. She opened her mouth, and my cock felt air for the first time in maybe an hour, but she didn't let it go. She pressed her open mouth against my whole package, tongue extended, fingers under my scrotum.

My cock disappeared first. Then, her fingers lifted and I felt one of my balls slide up to her lips, and with it, more and more of my sack. She worked her lips and her tongue, gathering me up into her mouth, but she couldn't quite get my balls in. Tiny girl, big fucking mouth, I thought.

She breathed hard, and gave little, soft groans. But, she wouldn't give up. Her tongue slipped out and pressed against my balls, and she gently pushed one up with her fingers. Her lips squirmed and contracted and reached and wriggled to get it. Her face reddened and a thin vein appeared on her forehead. She choked and coughed, but she didn't let go.

My body reacted to her effort. She stared at me wide-eyed: my cock was growing in her mouth. Ann looked down and watched my scrotum slip out from her lips, and then she looked back up at me and hummed, "Mm-hmm" into my swelling dick. I smiled. She really was one of the hottest women I'd ever seen. Her head started moving up and down the stiffening shaft.

I needed to move. I'd been laying in that bed for too long, so I sat up. "Ann, I've got to stand up."

Feeling her hair and head on my stomach, I nudged her off the bed. She backed up, and I scooted forward.

She slid down to the floor on her knees, and I stood. But Ann was so small—under five feet—that staying on my cock was a challenge from her knees. She pivoted me around and then climbed back up on the bed. I stood, my body at the foot of the bed and facing it; Ann was on the bed, low on her hands and knees. Her mouth never lost its grip on my dick.

It felt fucking great to be standing. I stretched my arms, and looked down, seeing that lush blonde hair of Ann's head level with my dick. I was fully rigid again. She looked up and hummed a little squeak, and we had eye contact.

Having my attention, Ann shifted her body just slightly, changing the angle connecting her mouth and my dick. Then, she slowly pulled back, her lips taut over the shaft. She stopped just at the tip, and then she opened her mouth wide enough for me to see her teeth.

I felt air on my cock again just before Ann sank back down its length. About halfway down, she stopped, as before. I tipped my head back and just basked in the sensation.

Then, Ann began taking more in.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

Her lips inched down, took a little more and took a little more. I saw the strain on her face, and she nearly took it all in, but she slid back up, breathing strenuously through her nose. Her lips remained locked on the head as she recovered from the effort.

I was stunned. Ann could deep throat. This was a first for me.

The feeling of having so much of my cock surrounded by that wet warmth was unbelievable; it was like a power surge. I had thought I was fully hard. Fuck that. I was limp compared to the concrete post that jutted out from my body now. And if Ann wanted to take the whole thing, her work just got harder. I had never felt bigger.

She began a slow push down the length, using her lips to gather more and more of me in. The head of my cock crossed some threshold of softness in the back of her throat, and I felt that thrill of power again course through me. Her progress down stopped, and she hovered there, the width of maybe two fingers separating her lips from the root. Ann bobbed lightly back and forth. Feeling the tension of Ann's lips so far down on my cock, I couldn't help myself, I moaned. I would not be lasting much longer.

She drew back to the tip and, again, recuperated from the effort in bursts of air. Strange, probably, to think this way, but one of the sexiest aspects of this was just being on the receiving end of all this hard work. Ann, if nothing, was determined.

She began pistoning up and down the shaft more rapidly, getting close to her max depth, pulling up to the tip, and then back down again. I buried my fingers in her silky hair and guided her head back and forth—letting her control, but feeling her control it.

I looked over her body back to her ass, which was popped up and moving in rhythm to the blowjob. I imagined myself behind her, with that incredibly sexy, compact ass in my hands and my cock poised, lined up on her pussy like an attack jet on the launch pad of an aircraft carrier.

Then, I felt it come. "Oh, Shit. Oh, Fuck. Ann."

Ann's head reeled back and plunged one last time. I felt her lips cinch at her deepest point, as before, maybe an inch and a half from the base of my cock. I felt her tongue slither along the underside. I knew the head of my cock was somewhere deep. That's where I started injecting cum into her. Gripping her head, I injected it down her throat, and I injected it while I felt her swallow it. And she swallowed even after I had finished injecting, when my cock was convulsing and nothing more was coming out. I held her head there and grunted, "Fuck, Ann!"

And then my knees started giving out. I let go of her.

Ann released my cock and arose from it with a huge gasp, as if she'd been holding her breath for two minutes. She panted, "I couldn't get it. I couldn't the whole thing."

I fell on the bed next to her, breathless. She collapsed backwards, gazing at the ceiling and recovering. "That's two," she said, grinning.

***

In the time between Ann's last two utterances: "Thank you, baby" and "That's two," her mouth had never left my dick, and I had fed her two loads of cum. It was still morning, and Ann was determined to get three more out of me.

I felt that was pretty impossible when she first said it. The way I felt now, just having unloaded, I knew it was fucking impossible.

We lounged on the bed for some time. Ann said some nice things to me. We guys like to think our dicks, balls, and cum are all okay. Even if a dude knows they're fine, there will always be some little doubt. It's like flying in a plane. It probably won't crash, but it fucking could. So, a little compliment goes a long way. It's like the pilot coming on and telling you, "Clear skies all the way, folks."

I told her how beautiful and sexy she was, and how lucky I felt to be with her. And I told her how totally wiped out I was and that there wasn't a chance in hell I was going to cum three more times, much less once more.

She turned to me with an expression more serious than playful, and said, "I'm going to get five."

Some energy back, I got up and we went downstairs to eat. I was starving.

When we finished, she insisted we go back upstairs. I told her I was going to go piss. She followed me in. When I stopped in front of the toilet, she said, "Let me."

She pulled down my shorts, and then she peered around my body under my arm. Her other arm wrapped across my back, around my waist, and took my limp cock.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She nodded. "I told you I wanted your cock all day long." She aimed it. "How am I?" she asked.

"Up and left."

She adjusted. "Okay, I said." She held it there and I pissed. She watched it come out, and when she got used to it, even fucked around, making little circles in the bowl.

I laughed, saying, "You're different, Ann."

She argued, "It's fun!"

When I finished, I told her to shake off the last drop. But, she shook a little too hard and it hit my leg. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry."

Ann took a bit of paper and wiped my leg. She tossed it in the bowl, and I reached over and flushed it. She said, "I think we need to take a shower and clean up my baby."

Naked with Ann. I was about to see that body naked again, and I wished I hadn't already cum twice, because even though my brain told me this was going to be pretty awesome, my cock didn't give a fuck, just hung there, dazed.

I rebuilt our bathroom a few years ago, turning a single stall shower into a fucking human car wash. It had his and hers rainheads, four body sprays, and a hand-held wand. I turned on the two main heads while Ann pissed.

We stripped and got in. That ass? Perfection. My cock? Nothing.

She insisted on washing me herself. She was thorough: my hair, my chest, arms, and legs. Feet, even. She saved my package for last, and she was particularly exacting there. At one point I looked down and saw so much white foam around my junk, I said, "Looks like fucking Santa Claus," and she lost it.

Still, though, nothing was moving down there.

I turned to wash her and she said, "No. You relax."

I nodded, stepped back under the water and watched.

I actually liked her little tits. They were there; it wasn't like there was nothing at all, and they suited her. I had a fleeting image of Ann's body with a tit job, and for whatever reason, I didn't like it as much. I had no idea whether or not she wanted one, but I wouldn't have wanted her to change a thing.

She was compact and tiny, but firm, tanned, and feminine. Years ago she had complained to Jen that she didn't have a woman's body, but she did. Seeing sheets of water slide down over her curves was spectacular. She glanced at me with those bright brown eyes, her hair totally wet and shiny and clinging to her back, and I thought about how amazing it would be to actually be her man—and not for just one day, albeit a pretty fucking cool one.

She began working on her legs, covering them with suds. In the course of this, her ass—that fucking incredible, tight, tanned ass—jutted out. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I wanted to be her hands, and after I covered those shapely thighs with slick soap suds, I would grab that ass and never let go.

She rinsed and started on her calves and feet and oh, fuck.

She bent herself in half, and her ass just sprang out perfectly. I gazed at it, beads of water dripping off of each round cheek. I could see her tiny pussy tucked away at the bottom of the long dark crease. It was the kind of sight that, for a guy, makes you pissed off horny. Savage horny. Rampage horny.

Upside down working on her feet, she looked back at me and saw that my dick had shown a sign of life. She began to rise up, but I was already behind her, my junk up against her ass. I grabbed her hips and I semi-hard humped her from behind, feeling the firmness of her ass on my cock and balls as they drug up along her ass crack.

Faster than I could have believed, my cock had hardened underneath her, and I was, in that state, completely prepared to ignore Jen's order to not fuck her sister. I was ready to fuck that tight pussy, and I would do it in front of Jen if I had to. I pulled back and grabbed my cock.

And Ann grabbed my leg. "No. Don't."

I reached under her and spread her pussy with my other hand.

Ann stood up and turned around. "We can't fuck. I promised Jen. You did, too."

I gave up, dropped my cock and leaned back.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,428 Followers
12