In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann smiled. She reached over and started rubbing my dick. "I think he likes my little butt, though, doesn't he?"

I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her ass--shit, I didn't know what the hell she meant. She smiled, "No, that would still be fucking."

Ann let go of my dick and said, "Here, I'm sure you'll think of something." She turned around, arched her back, and pointed her ass at me.

I did my best to manage the savage lust boiling up inside me and I walked up to her. I lifted my cock and let it rest on her ass, and I just looked at it there. I thought about how deep it would go into her pussy. Then, I grabbed her ass, spread her cheeks, and pushed my cock in between.

"Don't cum until I tell you," she ordered.

So, I started tit fucking with Ann's ass cheeks. This was something I had done before with Jen, but only sort of halfway and as a very brief prelude to actual fucking. Now, I was doing it for real, and it seemed strange.

With us both standing in the shower, the angle was tricky. I really had to bend my knees, and to get the most friction, I had to fuck practically straight up and down. Even so, her tight ass cheeks gripped my cock, and the running water helped me slide through. I loved seeing my cock and that ass together.

Ann had run a hand down to her pussy and she started working herself. I would have reached around to do it myself, but the angle was all wrong and I could barely reach her. So, I humped her ass, and weird as it probably would have looked to someone watching, it felt great.

I had a tiger's grip on those ass cheeks, and they were everything a man wants a woman's ass to be: soft and firm, smooth, flowing naturally out from her lower back, but jutting out a little unnaturally, and curving back in to mount on those shapely thighs. I thrust my cock up there.

Ann had begun to moan and my legs were killing me from the angle. I straightened up a little and she got on her tippy toes. I pushed my cock between her thighs, just under her pussy. She tightened her legs together, and she used her hand to rub the bottom of my cock after it passed through. She pushed it up against her clit as it glided by.

I felt the head of my cock split her lips and rub her clit. Her pussy lubricated my cock, and I could feel the difference between the shower water and her juices. Her curvy upper thighs became slick, and my cock glided through the tight gap.

Ann's moans got louder, and I felt her push my cock harder up against her clit until, once, the head of my cock slipped up into her pussy. She gasped and I froze, stunned by the sensation. It was a hot, soft vice grip on the tip of my cock.

She leapt off me, panting. "We can't do that anymore."

I nodded.

"It's too good," she breathed.

The feel of that pussy on my dick, it fucking changed me. I'd never felt anything so tight. I looked down at my cock, and I could see my heart's pulse beating on it. The head was involuntarily contracting. I remembered how taut Ann's pussy had been when I fingered her; it was a one, maybe two finger pussy. But, I didn't really understand how tight until that moment when I slid up into her. That pussy was a fucking cock milker. If I had slipped all the way in, I wouldn't have lasted more than three-four strokes.

She made a move to resume our old position--ass out--but I stopped her. "I can't do that angle anymore," I said, breathing hard.

"Turn off the shower," she ordered.

She grabbed me by the cock and pulled me out of the shower. Dripping wet, we walked over to the bed and she flopped down on it, prone with her ass up—another unbelievable view of that booty. Without hesitating, I climbed on top of her and sat down on her thighs. I put my cock back between those ass cheeks and humped.

She started fingering herself again underneath. "Tell me when you're going to cum." At this new angle, I was way more comfortable, and Ann's ass gripped my cock for a longer thrust. I rutted away, feeling the energy begin to build up in my nuts.

It was Ann's moans that pushed me to the end. Watching my dick slide through the crevice of her ass helped, too.

I put my hands on the bed and lifted my body, push-up style. "Ann, it's coming."

She flipped over and slid down under my dick. She grabbed it and jerked me quickly. Her lips clasped around the head, and I grunted and shot. I don't know what—if anything—came out, but I grunted and shot and grunted and shot. My ass cheeks clenched in the air and Ann's hand milked me. Her fist squeezed and her fingers rolled, drawing cum up the shaft, and spilling it out of the tip and into her mouth.

She let go, and I sat up on my knees, my glistening dick hovering above her face. Her mouth was open, and I saw my cum in there. She swallowed it down and smacked her lips. Her hand came up from underneath me, and I saw three fingers.

"That's three," she said.

I collapsed onto the bed and my balls hurt. It was like they needed to shrink, but couldn't. My balls wanted to implode.

Yeah, no shit, it didn't feel good. Fuck. I had a beautiful naked girl next to me, and the thought of doing anything sex-related sounded like torture.

I was going to have to put a stop to this.

12