In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached under my stomach and adjusted myself; it was like grasping the handle of a fucking hammer.

Now, Ann rubbed her pussy up and down me. I felt streaks of moisture left behind when the lumps of muscle on my back, butt, and legs opened her up and bumped against her clit.

She tugged at my shoulder and I rolled over, my cock springing up.

Ann turned around and pushed her ass back against my face. I grabbed her waist and attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue. I loved her taste. I sucked on her clit and drug my tongue back and forth across it, pushing it into her pussy with every pass.

She felt my cock and spoke between moans. "I love how hard you get for me, baby. I love how thick you are." She gently slid her fingers up and down, feeling every groove, vein, ridge, and rib along its length. "I love how you're like a big fucking flexed muscle." Here, she grabbed it firmly and jerked it a few times. "I love how you want to fuck me." She put her hand under my scrotum and lifted up my balls. "I love your cum and how much you can pump in my pussy." She leaned forward, moaning as I licked all over her pussy, and said, "I'm gonna suck on this big fucking cock now."

Ann's lips clasped the head, only, and she tugged the shaft as if she were trying to draw the cum up and out of me. I heard her smack and swallow and moan. I felt the pads of her fingers roll up the underside as she pulled me.

She let go and deep throated me, groaning as her lips crawled down to near the base. She stayed there, caressing me with her tongue, and then she lifted off completely.

I pushed her waist off, and she slid down over my legs. She reached around, grabbed my dick and positioned it. Still holding it, she squatted back and put the head in. We gasped together. She let go and took more in. I watched her little pussy slowly engulf my cock until it was gone.

She rode me slowly, and I grabbed her hips and ass. Soon, she tilted her head back and began moaning with real energy.

I was glad I had already fucked her once. I might've already been cumming if not. I went in more easily this time, but she was still perfect in there, super tight and hot and slippery wet.

I let her ride and watched that perfect ass until she stopped and climbed off me. She got on all fours and I maneuvered behind her and pushed my cock back in.

She turned around and watched me with that your-fucking-killing-me look on her face. I had a great angle, and so I fucking jack-hammered her. I loved how her eyes looked—pleasure and pain mixed together—and how she yelped when I thrust into her.

As the minutes passed, she began pushing back against me, seating me even more deeply inside her, and she turned away from me, groaning and wailing into the pillow as her orgasm built up. I fucked and fucked and fucked through it, gripping her hips and not letting go as she fucking went off.

When I pulled out of her, she was still gasping and moaning with her ass in the air. My rock hard dick rested along her ass crack.

She caught her breath and said, "Fuck, I love your cock."

Then, Ann reached for the nightstand and grabbed the little cup. She sat up on her knees in front of me, pouring the contents into her hands. Then, she reached under herself, rubbing there. Next, she poured more and reached around, grabbing my cock and rubbing the stuff all over it. It was slick and sticky.

"What is that?"

"Your cum."

"Wha..."

"I want you to fuck my ass." She turned back around and I felt her asshole; it was slick with my cum. I smiled. Ann had saved it from earlier. This fucking woman was resourceful.

Then, I remembered Jen. She was about to watch me fuck her sister's ass.

I put my slick, sticky cock against Ann's tiny asshole and rubbed it all around. Then, I pulled back and admired the sight: Ann on all fours, her tanned, curvy legs, smooth back, and that in-fucking-sane ass in the air. I ran my hands over it, and it was perfect to the touch, but I also sensed the tension in her. Ann was steeling herself.

"Tell me if you need me to stop," I said, trying to relax her a little.

She shook her head. "Do it. Fuck my ass." She put her hand on her pussy and ran her fingers through her slit, and I took hold of my slick cock and leveled it on her tiny little hole.

I had imagined this. I refused to believe my cock would fit in there, much less all the way in there. She was just too small; our bodies were not compatible. I didn't want to hurt her, but I also wanted to have her this way, had to have her this way. It was savage, but I felt like being savage.

Thinking these thoughts, I caught movement in my peripheral vision. I didn't turn to look, but I focused on it. Jen was there, watching us. I knew it. She had a slightly back and sideways viewing angle from the doorway.

I grabbed Ann's hips and pushed the head of my cock against her asshole. She drew a sharp breath and grunted. I pushed harder and felt Ann give way, letting me push her away with my cock. So I hauled her back. I slipped in, just the tip, and we were connected, and Ann screamed.

And I liked it, the scream. And I liked how we were connected—the fat bulb on the end of my cock inside the taut rim of her little butthole. But, I didn't push any further inside.

I flexed my cock and Ann wailed again. She was panting like she was giving birth. She quit fingering herself the instant I popped in. Her arms went soft and she dropped to her torso, face in a pillow. I flexed my cock again, and heard the muffled scream.

I quit moving. I need to let her fucking control this, I thought.

But, she just laid there, sucking wind and groaning. We held that spot for a good minute or so, and then I flexed again. She gasped, and then she pushed herself up on her hands. Looking back at me with exquisite pain in her eyes, she drove her ass against me, and I began to slide in.

The grunts she made while doing this should not have sounded sexy, but they fucking were. Shit. Seeing her asshole ingest my cock a fraction of an inch at a time and feeling the extreme tension around the shaft made me growl like a fucking bear. I probably should have been embarrassed by it, but I didn't give a shit. This was just fucking dirty, nasty sexy.

"Oh, my fuck, Ann. Fuck!"

She took about half of it in, gasping for air all the way, and then let it back out to the tip. When she started pushing me in again, I took control.

I spread her ass cheeks apart and gripped her ass that way, and I slowly fucked her.

She screamed. Her entire body tensed up, and I could see her skinny muscles rippling in her shoulders and back, but she didn't tell me to stop. Her fingers gripped the sheets, and she looked back at me, her eyebrows cinched together in pain, and she nodded.

So, I assfucked her.

The sensation was nothing like a pussy, and Ann was so tight that it was fucking uncomfortable. From a texture and feeling standpoint, anal was definitely not better.

But.

But, it was so fucking dirty. It was so fucking nasty to see Ann take the pain and ask for more. And the sounds and the visuals of it—Ann wailing and my cock up that perfect ass of hers. That was what drove me on, the brutality of it. Fuck.

I built up some speed, and Ann's fingers returned to her pussy. Then she groaned, "Oh, fuck I love that cock in my ass." And as she said it, I deliberately looked over my shoulder to the open door, into the darkness.

I looked right into the shadowy silhouette of Jen, and I pushed in deeper, and Ann wailed. I could see no real details, but I knew Jen was fingering herself. So, I pushed in even deeper, and Ann's hand shot back to my tummy and stopped me from burying to the root.

I let myself out a little and watched Jen masturbate; we listened to Ann's moans while I fucked Ann's beautiful ass.

The whole scene was so fucked up: my wife banging herself while I fucked her sister's asshole, Ann torturing herself on my cock, me grunting like some dirty fuck beast. I was going to cum.

I looked at my cock and Ann's ass, and I knew how deep inside her I was. The surges rose up in me, and Ann screamed as my cock began to flex. I pulled out to the tip, as far back as I could without letting the head slip out, and came in her asshole.

My dick bent as it throbbed and pumped cum into her. The ring of her asshole clenched it, and we stayed connected while my cock throbbed and pumped. Ann gasped at each throb, and I grunted.

When I finished, we both collapsed forward on the bed. She laid flat on her stomach; I was flat on top of her, my legs wrapped around hers, still connected cock to ass. I spared her from my full body weight with my arms and knees on the bed, but I didn't want to pull out.

So, we caught our breaths together with my dick in her asshole..

"Thank you, " she whispered, "for not stopping."

"I didn't want to hurt you, Ann."

"I wanted to hurt," she said with a shy smile.

I smiled, too, and right against her ear, super-quietly whispered, "Jen saw it all."

As silently as she could, Ann responded, "She'll let you fuck her ass. She has to now."

We looked at each other, and I gave her an appreciative smile and a shake of my head. Then, her face twisted in pain and her jaw went agape. Ann's asshole let the bulb of my cock slip out. I sat up on my knees and pulled her ass apart to see it.

No blood, thank fuck. And no cum, either. It was all inside her, every drop. I rolled over and laid beside her, face to face.

"Am I okay?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Did we make a mess?"

"No."

I looked across at the door, and Jen was just turning to leave. I think she was smiling. I turned to Ann and we kissed.

She broke the kiss. "You should go back and shower up. Jen is waiting for you."

"We could shower together?"

She shook her head. "I'll shower tomorrow. I'm going to stay here and sleep."

"But..."

"I know. My ass is full of cum," she said, smiling. "I can feel it in there."

I didn't know what to say.

She whispered, "I kind of like it."

Fuck.

12