In Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he finished, he immediately pulled it out and it was shocking to see his firm dick and his blue condom hanging from his stiff cock, almost full of his white stuff.

For those 3 seconds I observed enchanted the scene of Daniella's naked body right after a mature guy just fucked her pussy. Her body position allowed me to see clear how her inner treasures were just perfect to my eyes.

Her vulva and her thick labia were all covered by shiny vaginal fluids coming out from her inside. Her reddish labia, already swollen, showed how hard Mr. Smith pounded her pussy with his dick in the last 20 min. Her glorious buttocks looked gorgeous and showed us how her dedication to the practice of volleyball did pay off leaving her with a insane beautiful and bumpy piece of ass. Her astonishing asterisk, that tiny ass hole, object of wild dreams for many of us and only owned by her ex-boyfriend, was a silent witness of how a new mature friend fucked her pussy.

"Holy shit!!, who the hell are you?", he yelled at me realizing I witnessed how he just fucked Daniella in our room.

Daniella turned her body quickly scared at Mr. Smith's natural surprise.

"It's ok Dave, he is a friend of us," she answered letting her naked body to lay down, face up, over the bed, and spreading her legs wide open making a full display of what it was a speechless view.

I saw her eyes and she saw mine. We crossed our minds without saying a word. And she just smiled at me pronouncing those magic words that sounded like an enchanted order to a loyal friend:

"Come here, come, don't be shy," Daniella said opening more her legs and touching her shiny vulva with her right hand, inviting me to kneel in front of the queen.

I didn't doubt it and approached her kneeling at the border of the bed where she was laying down offering her wet treasure after Dave Ross, an IT manager for a well-known IT multinational headquartered in Denver, CO, fucked her wildly last 20 minutes.

I stared at her wet pussy. So close to heaven. Her expelling odor was incredible strong and her thick labia invited to be eaten. Daniella's vaginal fluids were still coming out slowly and losing their grip through her inner thigh. Her aroused and engulfed clitoris was gigantic hanging from her vagina like a golden pendant.

I looked at her and smiling, I closed my eyes putting my tongue straight inside her to taste the glory. For the next 5 minutes I forgot who I was, letting my tongue to discover her inner treasure and allowing my index finger to play with her wet ass hole causing more stimulation on Daniella's body.

She stretched her naked torso moving her legs without control, hitting unintentionally my head a couple of times, grabbing the bed sheets fiercely with her hands, while my tongue and her clitoris were fighting a battle of sex, pleasure and power.

Finally, I was ready. Well, both of us were ready, after all.

"Stop Mark, please stop," she begged showing excitement on her face putting her hands over my head and breathing heavily, giving me signs my tongue pleased her vulva at her best, fulfilling her demands.

"Dave, please go and play with my mom, give me 20 minutes with mom's best friend", Daniella said ordering Dave to leave the room, asking for more privacy.

She waited for Dave to exit the room, while I realized it was time for me to get undressed. Daniella remained calm, laying down on that bed, watching how her step-father started to take his clothes off, right in front of her eyes. I've got naked in 1 minute and grabbed my firm dick massaging it and preparing for her.

"Come Mark, please come here," she said moving her naked body a few inches back into the bed to adopt a more comfortable position, still facing up and smiling at me.

"Turn around Dani, I want to fuck you from behind too," I said expecting I'd do her doggy style as I always wanted.

Daniella put her index finger into her mouth telling me to shut up.

"No, I want to see your eyes when you cum inside me," she said. "And I want to make you feel special, as I'm on the pill, so no need for condom," she said lowering her voice and putting her arms along my hands spreading her legs more for me.

I felt like a magnet pushed me. My naked body positioned over hers like well-know lovers and her legs wrapped me around my hips firmly.

I saw her shiny eyes and she saw mine. My heart beat was 180 and I could barely breath. I slowly pushed my pelvis into hers and then for those 5 seconds Daniella' eyes didn't flicker. Staring at me like an smiling wild Alaska's owl, I entered her pussy with my dick all the way down until finally she gave up and her eyes rolled back in front of mine, letting her neck and her head to stretch backwards while her mouth expressed the gratitude for putting my cock inside her really tight vagina.

What an amazing experience to feel how my dick, slowly, was opening her vagina walls like a underground machine exploring a hot and wet unknown territory.

Finally, she moaned heavily once my 8 inches were deeply buried inside her.

"Oh God, it feels so good,", she said opening her eyes and grabbing my arms with her hands.

She never stopped watching me. For the next 8 minutes, I started to pound her pussy with passion and joy, expressing myself all these past 5 years of unfulfilled dreams and expectations. Fucking Daniella over that bed in a lovely and intense missionary position while she had her thick and athletic legs wrapped around my hips was a dream coming true.

For all those 8 minutes we stared at each other, while our bodies were moving like enchanted for all those restrained moments we had gone through, and finally that night, we were free to express ourselves and letting our minds to be guided by sex and eroticism.

While Daniella's facial expression was totally pre-orgasmic, my dick was moving fast and free inside her pussy until, all of the sudden, she pressed her thick legs against my hips and her hands violently tried to take my arms apart. She opened her mouth and screamed her orgasm like the first one on her life.

A shocking moment crossed my mind, like a electric pulse traveling from toes to head. I knew I wouldn't last long inside her pussy feeling my uncovered dick traveling through such a nice and tight cunt. I barely had time to tell her, but at least I stared at her and she did the same, joining me in that special moment.

"Dani, Dani, please forgive me," I said while she was going through her climax.

A refreshing moment came though my body and, without warning, my dick exploded vomiting generously solid and vibrant streams of fresh cum, at the same time my shaved balls started to have their contractions, pumping their thick yellowish sperm deeply inside Daniella's tight pussy.

What an amazing fucking experience for those eternal 60 seconds dumping a brutal load of cum inside my step-daughter's treasure, until I couldn't hold it and finally I left my torso to fall against hers, as I kissed passionately, while my balls finished emptying out their wet and hot volcanic lava inside her pussy.

Probably we stayed hugging to each other for 3 or 5 more minutes after we reached the golden moment. She relaxed her legs and pushed me back quickly freeing us from that enchanted interlaced legs position. Without losing a second, she was all fours, playing with her hair and exposing her swollen vulva, her shiny labia and all my freshly dumped cum dripping from her beautiful clitoris.

And so, I did follow like a King fucking the Queen. I grabbed Daniella from her hips and my dick went inside her without any problem. A moment that waited for 5 years. Yes, 5 long fucking years dreaming about getting Daniella's pussy doggy style finally were here. Like an animal fucking her mate, I pounded Daniella's tight cunt without any shame. Feeling her firm and tone buttocks hitting my abdomen was unique and that amazing splashing sound of her wet pussy smashing my dick in and out was a total excitement for my own pleasure.

I did cum three times, probably within a 30 minutes time frame. Really, I lost track of myself embedded inside Daniella's naked and exquisite body. Finally, I pulled my dick out dripping cum around 10:30 pm just in time, as Daniella walked naked to the living room to realize Sara, Dave and his son were all gone, probably to their own room. Watching her naked body was an ultimate act of God. Her small tits, her athletic thick legs and that piece of ass.

"Are you ok?" I asked her without getting any answer. "I can't believe I just cum inside your pussy 4 times," I said delightful while she walked smiling towards me with a piece of paper and a hotel's key card.

"Room 610, Dave and Paul wants Daniella to join the party, love you, Sara" the sticky note said.

"Are you going there?" I asked again.

"Sure, why not?" she replied back picking up her light green tight dress from the floor and quickly getting ready to leave the room again.

"Dave wants to fuck your ass," I said straight feeling envy as I wasn't part of the invitation.

"Sorry, it's not happening," she promptly replied back to me, looking upset for my comment and rearranging her tight dress over her sexy body.

"He can have my pussy but not my ass," she said. "I'm proud of my ass and only special people can play with it," Daniella said walking towards me and kissing me on my right cheek.

"I'll be back, Mark," she said walking like a Queen while my eyes got glued to her bumpy and amazing rounded rear asset.

Today, 2 months after that unforgettable experience in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, I arrived home with Daniella after her evening volleyball training at the local community center in Orlando.

She got out of the car looking tired and started walking to the house front door carrying her bag with 3 or 4 practice balls, while I indiscreetly stay behind her staring at her amazing well-rounded bumpy buttocks, this time, only covered by those insane, sick and sexy volleyball shorts she is wearing. A couple of dirty thoughts came to my mind. "What a lucky guy Daniella's next boyfriend would be," I said to myself. "Wow, fucking that ass, what else can you ask for?" I thought silently.

"Mom is coming late tonight," I told her. "Probably she is getting my birthday gift ready for this Saturday", I added remembering a big celebration is coming for me this weekend.

She didn't say a word and opening the door, she went through straight to her room upstairs.

2 minutes later Daniella called my name from her room when I was about to start watching TV, so I went upstairs and knock her door to check if it was appropriate to come in.

"Come in," she answered.

Once I walked in to her room, Daniella was standing in front of her big mirror, watching me through the mirror reflexion.

"Mark, I want you to open my birthday gift in advanced," she said smiling, flirting and grabbing a small box covered in blue and read wrapping paper that was over her night table.

"Oh thanks honey!!" I said, as it was totally unexpected.

"Please open it up now," she said lowering her head and looking at my gift with notorious anxiety.

I proceeded and opened the small box. Inside a cute tiny birthday card that had only 3 amazing words:

"For someone special"

At the bottom I saw a small plastic gray bottle with 2 delightful words:

"Anal Lube"

"I'm about to take a shower Mark, do you want to join me?" she asked walking towards her room bathroom.

25 minutes later, naked, wet and receiving a glorious hot shower, I was standing behind Daniella's wet body, grabbing her hips with my slippery hands while she was naked too and leaned against the shower walls. Her pussy was jealous this time as it realized my dick had a different target this time. Her ass hole was covered with plenty of the anal lube I got as a birthday present. My masked cock, covered with a condom, pushed its way in through Daniella's amazing bumpy buttocks and slowly entered her most valuable treasure while she moaned loudly expressing pain, discomfort and pleasure.

5 years in the making and now it was a reality. So many wonderful moments came through my mind while I started to pound slowly and gently Daniella's ass, while my dick was buried inside her exquisite toy.

And then, I was in Heaven. Literally, in Heaven.

12