All Comments on 'In Her Daddy's Bed'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 10 years ago
Not your forte?

I consider myself a connoisseur of Daddy/daughter and this one is a masterpiece. I might have switched the back story before the hand job, but it was hot hot hot. I'm hoping Heather will allow Daddy to entice Kim from the office to join them for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You lost me with "for all intensive purposes..."

The proper phrase is "for all intents and purposes." Find a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

I would like to read more father daughter incest tales from you. Thanks for sharing your talent with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For the anon

who quit reading after one grammatical error - you missed a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story has legs.

Run with it as far as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfection

This story is perfection

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Nice to get something good from a divorce

You're right this was a little short and it did seem to go quickly.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, but way too many errors that should have been taken care of by spellcheck. Wrong words used, like "too" instead of "to". All of this detracts from an otherwise great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favorite!

One of the best "get you there" stories. Quick to the point! Very graphic, details were stupendous. Marvelously written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it until...

I loved it until the very last line. It seemed like he was ashamed of himself again at the end. The whole point of this section is the dirty talk, and now she isn't his little girl anymore? I loved the story, all the way until that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I've been dying to FUCK my daughter for the las 3 yrs and I would love it to happen just this way !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In a Hurry with this one?

You are normally pretty good with grammar, punctuation and word usage, but this time it looks like you didn't even bother to run a spell or grammar checker against it

And I gotta agree with another poster. All the way through you are emphasizing the "good little bad girl" until the end. Why the switch?

ct96ct96over 10 years ago
oh cum on!

These stories have a possibility of being erotic, but most, if not all of them, depict a man remaining "hard" after one, often multiple ejactulations, which is plain stupidity, viagraa may allow such a thing, but no man I've ever met has retained his errection after ejaculation, period- fucking google it- pure science- your not going to blow in a sucking mouth and soon after fill a womb of ANY vagina-no human has that amount of cum! Yea! You can be sucked off til you blow a load, but no man is going to fill a vagina with cum right after, not even fucking Ron Jeremy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First Time Reader

First time Iv used this site so you are the first author Iv read.

Got to say I really enjoyed it. Dripping.

Yes there were a few grammatical errors but it didn't take anything away from the story like in other books Iv read.

Thanks for writing this

~Daddy's Missy

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Hey ct96..you're wrong..

While most men may not be able to do it all the time, I know for a FACT some men can do it. I can stay hard after shooting off myself, and I know if I can do it, there are other men that can do it as well. Granted, it isn't all the time or even most of the time, but it DOES happen occasionally, especially if the sex is super hot.

booradllybooradllyabout 10 years ago

http://believe-or-not.blogspot.com/2007/07/top-10-sex-world-record.html

ct96 you are completely absurd, or you need to see a doctor.

booradllybooradllyabout 10 years ago

In case you don't want to follow my link, ct96 is absurd, because the world record is 16 ejaculations in one hour for a man. So obviously, we can do it twice lol. Seriously, go see a doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Amazing job!!!!! I love these stories you definitely did it for me thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Are You People Nuts?

This has got to be one of the sickest stories I've read (well skimmed after the first page because I was too revolted to go further) this site.

This is 100% pedo.

You have a scantily clad "18" year old crawling into Daddy's bed. She "pouts" and "giggles" about 10 times on every page. She refers to her half-naked body as jammies."

So, she's either 5 years old or she's a brain damaged adult who thinks she's still 5.

"Wow we taste so good, Daddy." That is kiddie porn.

Who do you think you're fooling with this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my gosh, yes!

I freaking loved this story!! It was nicely written! You did a great job! And ive read a lot of Daddy/Daughter stories, so far, my favorite! I live reading that the daddy tried to resist at first, basic human reaction. But she really pushed for her daddy! So good!! I still cant move my legs after that orgasm! ;) keep it up, maybe do a story from the girls side of the story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmm!

Damn, I wish I was Heather. Amazing story. I don't think I've ever made myself cum that hard before. My pussy sure did love this story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn Hot

What a great story. Loved it but wanted it to keep going. Made me so very hot and horny. Hope to read more great stories like this one. Made me so wet too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ct96 is a limp dick

Speak for yourself ct96. I know from personal experience over many years that I can stay hard after multiple ejaculations, to the dismay of many beautiful girls. The more the girl turns me on, the longer I can stay hard, regardless of whether I've come several times. Your problem may be that you are just fucking ugly pigs, or you're just a limp dick.

The story was very good, and in-spite of the grammatical errors, I gave it five stars, like most of lovecraft68's stories that I've read so far. I love the father/daughter theme and hope you do more of these! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Haha, I love the 'are you fucking nuts' idiot below, lol. Whats the moron even doing on an erotica site to begin with? If he's ever even been laid he's probably stuck married to some old prude that thinks sex more than once a month is excessive, has never given him a blowjob and NEVER talks in bed and just lays there like a dead fish missionary waiting for him to get his 1-3 minute fuck over with so she can roll over and ignore him.

The rest of us are more open minded and fortunate, our girlfriends/spouses are active in bed with us, like different positions, are vocal during sex and willingly roll play. My wife has no problem with 'daddy' fucking her and certainly will lick me clean after I fuck her how she likes it.

A fantasy story is a fantasy story and someones gf/wife calling him daddy and using her little girl voice is just kinky, nothing else. Nobody here but you started thinking about little children when they read the story so it appears that you are the one thinking about fucking little girls. Why did you come in the incest section to begin with? It wasnt to rollplay so you must have been jacking off looking at the kid next door or your daughter and had to spout that shit to play innocent in case someone found out you were surfing here!

The rest of us are grown adults with healthy sex lives. My wife knows Im here reading this, hell shes in bed next to me right now while Im typing this.

As far as the story goes, Ill be her daddy anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe they don't like you ct96

I've been married for over 16 years and my husband stays hard after he cums and we keep playing until he cums at least once more. I love sucking his cock and I love it between my breasts. We recently discovered he can make me cum while he is fucking my breasts just by stimulating my nipples. I had heard of it being possible and I can not express just how intense and amazing the orgasms feel. It turns him on that he can make me cum like that. He cums in my mouth and then all over me when we do one after the other. After he makes me cum again his cock is hard again and he is ready for more fun.

I did not expect sex to be this awesome during a marriage of well over a decade. It is better now than it was when we were first married. Being completely comfortable and open with eachother makes it easy to share fantasies or new things to try. I wish I knew how much I would enjoy having him between my breast because we could have been doing it all this time.

I enjoyed this story and can't wait to share it with my husband later. This one had more mistakes in it than others of lovecraft68's stories, but is still worth a read. I can't wait for more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Limitless

Ah, the wonderfully limitless world of fantasy. Keeping it within one's mind means nobody gets hurt in any way. (Oh, the twenty-something friend of a relative! So hot! So seductive! Sooo desirous! I wish!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck me daddy

loved your story, wish I was Heather.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
I want a Heather

I want a Heather too. This was a sweet story to me and straight to the point pretty much. I've wished I could have a daughter like Heather and still do.

deucemageedeucemageeover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I loved this story! You are an awesome writer!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Loved it but....

I loved it and gave it 5 stars but...here are a few of the grammar/typos that an editor should've found and fixed:

and as I lied there

and as Heather lied there

instead I lied there transfixed

Heather was tried to speak again

she quickly took my cock into my mouth

I nodded the let myself go

Lied is past tense of telling a lie...you should have used laid. I only mention these because it interrupts the flow of the story when you have to stop to try to figure out what the author meant to put. With that being said, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good!

Another very good one. You're good at Father/Daughter stories! You're only fault; you write too few of them and too short! Keep 'm cumming!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 5 years ago
FANTASTIC

Really Enjoyed Your Story "Sleeping in Daddy's Bed"

One Of The Best Incest Stories I've Ever Found

I Gave You A Big 5

Ekim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Edit suggestion

Great story!

The phrase 'for all intensive purposes' should be changed. The proper phrase is 'for all intents and purposes'.

Reference: www.grammarly.com/blog/for-all-intents-and-purposes/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone on ASSTR Stole this

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/ken posted this story today without stating the original author.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

wonderful!

shall look your other material up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And the Winner is.........

Simply put, this is one of the best erotic stories I have read on Lit. or anywhere for that matter. A 5+. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Really enjoyed your story. I could identify with your protagonist completely, the hesitation, the dialog of denial, the ultimate surrender to his loving daughter. Very nicely written, thanks for the good read!

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

ohmygod so hot i love that the "pounding" before daddy came was drawn out. i literally came with him xp

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job! I loved this story, although short, and sans any real character development. It was sweet and loving; no humiliation. YAY!

Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uzbudljivo do kraja.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"for all intensive purposes..." I nearly cracked up when I read such an error. The proper phrase is "for all intents and purposes." Find a good editor. After all these years this should have been corrected. Parts were very erotic. But, after awhile it seemed to be repetitive and became somewhat boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much unnecessary drivel in the beginning. They should have started fucking sooner so the end could be longer

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[05.10.22]

Hawt und Zspicey!

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Good sex makes a good story yet I didn’t get as turned on as I do with most of your fuckfests. Perhaps although it was with his daughter, it was rather normal bedroom sex. Too bad I didn’t have a daughter, but I’d probably have been arrested. Nobody waits until they are 18; try 16 or earlier which has been the norm for years.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was good but there were too many grammatical errors and a few spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very nice story .Well played out with lots of love.

Thanks for an awesome read. I do not worry

about the trivial shit like some of these readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...