All Comments on 'In Katie's Room Pt. 05'

by JackBandit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
I've been waiting a month for the story to continue.

I'm pleased to see you returning to your story. And now I hope you plan to share with your readers what the next week will entail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great series! Who could refuse such as offer?! Hope we hear more of their week.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
X

Sarah looks like she's in a rough spot, David you are all in(pink) at this point. What the phugh are you sleeping for. Your lace on my face OK, but its like sandpaper on my cock, it must be smoother on the inside, or it explains Katies misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

This is exactly the kind of story I have been looking for. Not over the top mean, but still not backing down from being in charge and getting what she wants. Please write more like it!

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

OMG this was so hot! Need sequel to see how his week goes and to see what happens to Sarah! Please!

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 3 years ago

Outstanding story..... I really would love to see this evolve between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have taken his chance and cut her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

David massaged Katie from head to toe and back again smoothing in the rose scented oil. After two hours of the most gentle, sensual massage, Katie was in a deep slumber. David retrieved the leg irons and carefully fitted them to Katie. She murmured and rolled over and David quickly fitted the cuffs and pulled the chains up to tightly as Katie started to wake. Her eyes flew open and she gasped as she realized her predicament.

David stuffed the ball gag tightly into her mouth and pulled the strap as tight as he could.

Her eyes were pleading as he, not so gently, fitted the nipple clamps.

He smiled at her and whispered, “I’m so going to enjoy this” as he reached for the riding crop.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

I realize this is in noncon, nit bdsm, but she's frankly a shit domme. No matter what his fantasy might've been, to put him through a scene like this. And then instead of any form of aftercare, leave him alone and then extend the scene by making him serve her for a week? That's not domme, that's just stupid selfish bitch behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As good as the writing is, it just doesn’t justify the betrayal. Katie should have let him go and then claimed him. Instead, she’s proven herself untrustworthy.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99992 months ago

Honestly I am surprised no one pointed it out like if he was caught in bed with her roommate but wasn't she also caught having a sub as roommate? What about her cheating then?

Honestly although I liked series till mid but after that I didn't like treatment of lady or so called MC's gf at all afterall she cheated on him too yet shamelessly declared her punishment of him and he accepted it lightly. That's only and most ridiculous part of story for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous