All Comments on 'In Love with an Angel'

by OhSoHot2takeU

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This must have been written by a man

Obvi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i liked it ^^

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To clarify, I'm not a guy! Lol ; )

As this was my first story I had originally picked this pen name and was going to have a male persona, but when push came to shove, I couldn't take the final leap and claim I was a guy. Having said that, I wish now that I'd picked a more appropriate pen name! Ah well, c'est la vie. Live and learn. Thanks to all who have voted and the people who sent comments to me privately. You made my day! My story has been up for less than 24 hours. I admit, I am surprised, no, shocked is more accurate by the score, interest, and positive feedback. I hope to improve with my next tale. I'm working on one now but if anyone has suggestions of what you'd like to read, I'd be grateful for your imput... As you can tell, I don't get overly descriptive of the bust sizes and believe you'll be happy to fill in the sizes you like with your own active imaginations. Sorry for the typo's. I really believed I'd caught them all, but alas...oops x 3 that I've seen so far. Thanks again so much to you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best 2 page story on literotica!

I want more. What happened next? Rising star is on the scene!

mitchawamitchawaalmost 8 years ago
Innovative

Your plot is different than most, thus innovative. The use of the dart, the strapping, the milking and sucking devices, are really good. The middle and continuous fucking became a bit much. Her thoughts were important to the plot, but goes against the convention of one voice per scene. Her transformation from a rape victim to an accepting desiring loved female was in keeping with normal story writing. The title drew me in, but there's no need for a sequel. Rather a new and different story would be my preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Well, that was one of the best I've read on the site. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your style

I read your second story first, but both of them are great. I hope you keep writing. You have a real talent. I love your talented stories. You really have a gift. I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're an angel too

You are worth following. You have a great style for a new writer. I have a hard time believing you are not an experienced writer. You have great style and I love it. You need to keep writing. I will be anxiously awaiting your next story. Do try to monitor your stories for complete thoughts in each sentence and you'll do so much better with each story. Thanks for your talent and fun, erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In love with this story

Great job for your first story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good first story

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sinfully intriguing

The story was erotic land fun to read. I liked the idea of the room where he took the girl he desired with all the props but mostly enjoyed that he really focused on both their pleasure and didn't get crazy or really physically hurt her. I can't wait to read the next story you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and sexy

I loved that the character is so determined to have her as his own angel and he has gone to such great lengths to keep her once he has her. I also love that his focus is on both of them getting equal amounts of pleasure. He is twisted, but he doesn't ever really want to hurt her because he hopes she will fall for him. It was a great start to finish read and I am anxious to see what else you've written.

WSM98WSM98almost 2 years ago

I actually really liked this. She's living the dream.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I will basically be thinking of this tale for the rest of my days. Thank you. ^-^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous