All Comments on 'In Love with Lori Ch. 05'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
gsmmagsmmaabout 10 years ago
AGAIN

you, sir, have yet again shot a master-stroke with the final chapter to this beautiful journey of emotions. Keep up the good work, as always.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 10 years ago
A Great Finish

A wonderful finish to a great story. The only thing I might have added to the epilogue is a paragraph telling how they took the portrait from the dressing room, carted it out back, hosed it down with holy water and used it for target practice with the shotgun. I am looking forward to your next submission!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i was starting to wonder if he was hiding that he was gay with all the time wanted to finish off in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@redlion75

And once again we find you trolling this author; if you had any talent, you'd be writing, instead of just shit-rubbing, but then I guess that's all you're capable of; so why don't you go back down to your mommy's basement, pull your pants down, and jerk-off over next door's dog - if this author's stories offend you, the cure's quite simple, even your feeble mind should be able to grasp it; don't fucking read them, you limp-dick little snot-bubble.This is erotic escapism, not real-life, but then I guess being holed-up in mommy's basement and jerking-off all day means you probably don't know the fucking difference. Maybe, one day, in the far-distant future, you'll have sex, but don't hold your breath, junior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry to see it end

Would have loved to read even more about this cast of characters, but you did bring the story to a good conclusion. For that I have to give your praise as I have read so many stories here that have been left incomplete.

As for the negative comments on the anal scenes, ignore the narrow-minded post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for the end. As sad as it is you finished it like Lost and Found. Thanks for brining it to a happy but sad end. Wish it could continue but as they say "all good things must come to a end." Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

it was beautiful.....but i really wanted to read more of it...

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 10 years ago
A Perfect Ending

It is really a shame that there aren't six or eight or ten stars. Maybe the site could let us double-click on our chosen number of stars. It takes real talent to know when to stop. This is a touching story well told and I thank you for the time and effort it took.

I do feel sorry for RedLion. Unless he (I don't think this is a female) is too young to be on this site legally, he has somehow missed out on the process of growing up and learning to appreciate talent, even if he possesses none himself. Of course, he could just be a Talaban member since destroying beauty in all its forms seems to be one of their primary objectives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I got to a point I stopped reading the intimate details just to get to the story. Wonderful story, very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Superflous Sex!

Really great romance! Damn near too much sex, if you can believe it. It was a real rough road they had to travel and made it fine. Wonder what happened to Bella, Maude, and the other family? This is really a gripping tale and I couldn't wait to get to the next page or chapter. Its funny, wonder what David and Lori will say to Charlie if he, someday, decides he wants to marry Sophie or Gemma? Oh, well, incest seems to run in some families! Thanks.

NOBLEXSEXNOBLEXSEXalmost 10 years ago
THE HOLE STORY!

THIS MY COMMENT IT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ WITHOUT A DOUBT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed it, but!

This applies to,all five chapters of this story. The over all story was great and fun to read. However, the author really went overboard with way too many sex seens.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
prime novel

In regards to the whole I enjoyed this fantasy

read, and my opinion would be to put it in print

as quickly as money burns. Looking forward to

another of the same fashion..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sex!

Really! I'm afraid I had to start skipping some of the sex scenes. They are just, almost too much even though David and Loretta obviously love each other deeply. The story of their romace and troubles is gripping in itself, though your description of their sex life is inspired to say the least. I think your David and Lori, (actually you since you wrote this) have a serious anal fixation. You know if your story Lori's appetites are similar to your real life Lori, when she gets older she may begin to have trouble controlling her bowels! This is an amazing story and though I've re-read it several times, I've never gotten bored with it. It Would be interesting to read an account of Bella being bound to her bedframe some dark night and driven to several orgasms by a dark spectre with an abnormally long tongue. It looks like a good, old fashioned, fucking is what she's needed for many years. But I really don't advocate the idea of more chapters since you have wrapped their story up so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you!

Fun fun fun im gonna miss Lori ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
favorite sentence in an literotica epilogue

and my two playboy cousins fell like a piano down a mountainside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a...

glorious romp! Utterly delightful! So thrilled to have found this - congratulations on some very fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Good God, its 2am! I just had to finish it up. So many twists and turns in just their first few weeks as a couple just kept me on the edge of my...well, you know. Yes, the sex might me a bit much. But I remember marrying at 23 with a 19yr old young wife. She referred to herself in a very special way as my wife! I love Aunt Sophie and I had an aunt like Bella. My family was more ashamed of her than of me and my girl living together before getting married. Our town was very conservative. Lori has one thing my wife never had - a love for anal sex. She tolerated it on Christmas, New Year's, birthdays, anniversary etc. I kept comeing up with new holidays till she caught on. I like your description of Denham Hall, with its odley shaped genitalia decorations. The writer didn't say, are they all of male genitals or are there strange, agressive and frightening pussies there also? Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simply jusr WOW

Never I have cried and laughed while reading an erotic story like I did sith this one... have to confess that I actualy skipped few of the sex scenes. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm in awe.

I have read most of your stories, and I must say, you are a wonderful writer. I have found myself more often than not skipping over a lot of the sexual parts cause I want to know more of the story. I have truly enjoyed your writing. Thank you.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
To the two or three pompous idiots who keep posting (anonymous) comments about how unrealistic this story is;

Get a grip; the clue is in the word 'story'; it's not reality, it's not a news report, it's not an autobiography; I find my life-story to be tedious in the extreme, why would I inflict it on anyone else? This story is pure, unadulterated fiction; if you want reality, buy a bloody newspaper, this story is escapism, pure and simple, and I had my tongue firmly in my cheek when I wrote it. It's a fun piece, that's all, no message, no social commentary, nothing autobiographical or realistic or connected to any form of reality is inferred or implied, and if you keep posting stupid comments, I'm going to keep deleting them, because I've now finally, after years of just grinning and filing them in the 'Old Loony' folder, passed my threshold of irritation with you.

When are you obnoxious, opinionated thickheads going to work out the difference between fact and fiction? If you don't like the story, or don't believe in any of it, well and good; I didn't write it to convert or convince you, I wrote it because I wanted to share some fun around. It only has a vague connection to reality, because it's not about anything real, got it?

You want to comment? Be my guest, if it's pertinent, funny or even funny-but-insane, it stays up, but being insulting to my intelligence and your fellow readers by implying that only your brand of self-opinionated blather is important and relevant is going to get you deleted. Want to 1-star me? Fine, go ahead, I don't come here to get good scores, I post the kind of stories I would like to read, and strangely, others here seem to agree with my opinions.

Now please, either shut up, or shove off. And for your information, I'm English, very much so, my wife is American, also very much so, so don't try playing that hoary old 'Americans hate the English and mock them using Colonel Blimp stereotypes' card; they don't need to, not when there's uptight, pompous, arse-headed dimwits like you roaming around with their heads shoved up their arses and proving them right. Sit down, shut up, and let the grown-ups do the talking. That is all.

BB1958

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

This is one of my top three stories. It maybe a story to you but it comes close in places to the truth.

NakatoshNakatoshabout 8 years ago
LOVE IT AGAIN

Going through and rereading all your stories again. Your writing is a gift to be shared. Missed a little late night sleep on these chapters. This is my third time through this one. Even though this is erotica, I have skimmed a couple of the sex scenes just to finish the story so I could get a little bit of sleep. Thanks again for a g aring your artistic gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

Beachbum this is an absolutely lovely story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I do hope, after your own comments bb1958, that you don't intend to delete any and all comments that aren't completely positive. I'll admit that I really love this story and admire you as a writer. It is a romance, pure and simple, and among the incest it illustrates very well the importance of family. I don't really look for special signifigance in the stories I read, but I appreciate positive stories with Love in them. The sex and erotica (not always the same thing) are wonderful, although I like many of your other readers, tended to skip over some of them for the sake of getting on with Lori and David's own story. I tend to get wrapped up in the lives of story characters I like, fictional or real. So you keep on writing and I'll keep on enjoying it, but don't expect me to like every scene and I won't lie and say I do when I don't. I won't be insulting, though, because I do realize that this is fiction. But your character does need to be compassionate with his love of anal sex. It will make her sore, since her anus doesn't produce it's own lubricant as the vagina does. So, that's all I have to say + five stars and more if I could.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years agoAuthor
@anonymous 09/01/16

I don't intend to delete any comments at all; there are two fat-heads, who know who they are, who insist on telling me how bad the story is, which is fair comment, I get that all the time, and I don't delete them, everyone has the right to register their opinion, that's why I don't switch-off the comments section.

What I do object to is those two noisy old windbags who insist on describing in exact detail why I'm so wrong, and why I should have written everything their way. Their comments and emails get increasingly butt-hurt and strident the more I refuse to re-edit the story to suit their prejudices and preferences; apparently their world-picture doesn't include a capacity to comprehend the difference between grim reality and a complete flight of fancy. Their tone is that they're so right about everything, so no-one else's opinion or advice matters; because they're right, by definition everyone else (including me) is completely wrong. That offends me deeply.

The two of them have been bashing me on this page for years, and flooding me with emails about their view of how things should be, and not just this story, but others as well, but it's my story and my world, and I've been ignoring them, on the basis that attention is what they crave, so they're not getting any.

I reserve the right to address my story-worlds any way I deem fit. Anyone who doesn't like it isn't compelled to read it. After all, they didn't pay for it, and I didn't drag them here and hold their noses over the page and demand the adore me, so if they feel that strongly, I strongly urge them to write their own story, or piss off and pester someone else, because I've had it with them.

Anyone else is free to take a shot, and they do, frequently, and I haven't deleted them yet. Usually only the threats or the 'fuck off and die of cancer, you limey prick' kind of stuff gets deleted, but I'm a grown boy now, a few lesser pricks aren't going to make me bleed.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

This story has been great. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Please keep up the good work.

Think yor comments Re 9/1/16 are very well put and actually quite reserved!!! There's far too many people go around critising authors on here about the way someone's written THEIR story. .. To me, pointing out factual errors (where relevant) and typing/grammar mistakes is fine and hopefully helps the author improve their work but the negative stuff about the content is out of order...

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

I am just loving your stories and will now go to read another

thank you so much for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have a problem

Namely, that your gifts as a writer keep scrummaging with your intent to write erotica, wherefore a frustrated few of us romantic prats keep scrolling through the steamy (streamy, screamy, creamy, dreamy, per ardua ad astra) sex bits to satisfy our pervy need to learn what will happen to these two people you've made us care about whose love so moves us. Well, maybe not <all> of those bits, but a lot of them...

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years agoAuthor
I've been asked to give some of the story from Lori's perspective, opinions please...

I've had a a bunch of people messaging me who seem to think too much story is crammed into too brief an epilogue, and I'm starting to think that perhaps they're right.

For some reason this story has resonated with a lot of people, and not a few of those who've messaged me feel I should have made this last chapter a lot longer, as they wanted to hear from Lori about her wedding preparations, as well as the big day, how and why Richard and Hugo fell for her two friends, a little more about James and Rosie and baby Gemma, and maybe a few more ghostly encounters in the grounds of Denham Hall.

The eventual fates of Bella and Maude have also cropped-up a couple of times, but mostly a little more about Lori's married life with David, and her interactions with Sophie and Uncle Richard, perhaps told from her own unique perspective. PM or email me with suggestions, or whether or not you think it would be a good idea to pick up this story thread and tie it off once and for all.

BB1958

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

I would love you to write more to this story.Yes about the wedding and maybe a few more ghostly encounters.A little about Lori's friends and Hugo and Richard,also a little more about Rosie and Jimmy.Mostly though I would like to hear more about the detestable Bella and Maude.Maybe have them try something else and get caught. Then have David and Lori stop them in their tracks so badly they will never try again.I have also wondered if you were trying to plant in the minds of your readers that maybe David and Lori's mom was related to Aunt Sophie somehow since they were so similar in looks and attitude.Anyway even if you don't continue the story I loved it.Keep up the good work and ignore the flames.If they think they are so great let them try and write their own story.......R.A. Smith.

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
Thank You

I love your stories keep writing them.

I would like you to keep going with these two.

All your stories are AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantatic story

Lori & David, the perfect love story. Didn't want it to end. Kudos to the very creative author.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great story

this was one of the BEST stories i've read on Literotica. fun, witty, very sexy and erotic. GREAT STORY TELLING. it's very well written and thought-out, and how can you not love the characters. fantastic. i hope you keep writing - because i'll keep reading!!

THANKS!!!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
one quick question

As you know, i really enjoyed this story. not to put pressure on you,.... BUT - When do you think Chapter 6 part 2 will be completed? i'd rather hold off reading part 1 and read them sequentially. i don't care many times, but you tell such a great story, it makes more sense for me.

THANKS!!!

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

WELL, I SEE THE STORY FINALLY EMERGED. LESS SEX, MORE ROMANCE, AND SOME DRAMA MADE THIS STORY A LOT BETTER READ. VERY GOOD FINISH TO A STORY THAT STARTED OFF AS A FUCK FEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pleased

My favorite

I have read this several times.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Wow BB, first time I have read this story and I have to say you have done it again. BB your talent amazes me. The way you craft your materpieces is absolutely entertaining to me and often has me emotional as well. More than once in this tale you made my eyes leak. Thank you so much and may your future be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That whole story is crazy for me on a personal level, I know, worked and have lived in many of the places within the story from Greenham Common, thru to Maine and my first ever job interview in the US was at the Natick Mall(although if I was advising tourists of places to shop around Boston it wouldn't be on my list!). Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marvellous story! You do have a delightful turn of phrase.

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, thank you for sharing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

This absolutely needs a trigger warning in the preface for each and every chapter.

WARNING: Excessive amounts of anal intercourse and anal play.

The author obviously has an obsession with butt stuff that even exceeds the definition of a fetishist. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4273 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories