In Love With My Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started to kiss again. As it slowly started to get heated, Holly started grinding her hips against mine. All of a sudden I could feel my crotch getting cool. I reached my hand down from her back to my jeans. They were soaked! Which means Holly, my little minx of a girlfri- *ahem*, fiancé, wasn't wearing any panties under that dress! God damn, she makes me hot...

I reached out and touched her pussy. I couldn't help it! I knew it was distinctly possible that some of her friends were watching right now, but I don't think there was an honestly ounce of me that could've stopped what I was doing. My fingers started gently rubbing around her, until I finally moved down to hard, wet little clit.

She had been so engrossed in the moment that I don't think she realized when I was feeling around her, but as soon as I hit her clit, that all changed. The passion we had been sharing had suddenly turned into a fire of lust, her moan was throaty and almost made me cum on the spot. In any case, my cock was at full attention, straining determinedly against my jeans. Holly looked down into my eyes and, I am not exaggerating, literally forced my dick to bust through the zipper of my jeans. After taking a few seconds to register my next move, I quickly reached around her to start taking them off. Holly took the cue and sat up on me, taking off her dress. Her process was considerably faster than mine since - no complaints at all - she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The second my jeans and underwear were off my feet, Holly sank right down onto me, and I'll admit I wasn't totally expecting it. I yelped, but she didn't stop. This was gonna be intense. It only took her a second or so to lower herself all the way down on my dick, her cunt so hot and wet that I couldn't really feel anything in there except heat. I was sitting up, her tits pressed against my chest and her ass on my thighs when she looked at me, a massive grin on her face. She bit her lip.

"Looks like you're going swimming tonight."

I had to stop and think about that one, and I got it just as she thrust herself back down onto my cock. She wasted no time. She fucked me hard and fast right out the gate, and I could barely keep up as she squealed, laughing and moaning while riding me with reckless abandon. I'd always prided myself on my stamina but this was... well it wouldn't surprise me if it got the better of me fast. I licked her tits as she rode me, or at least I tried to. It ended up being my tongue running all over her big, bouncy tits as they jiggled up and down, her perky little nipples rock solid as they slid up and down my tongue. Her arms were around my neck, keeping our bodies firmly pressed together and my face firmly pressed against her boobs.

I reached my hands around to her ass and started kneading it. Holly squealed like girl possessed.

"Unnhhh, do it Danny do it!" She screamed.

I knew what she meant. Her pussy had already creamed all over my dick so much that all I had to do was scoop some up with a couple fingers and push right into that tight asshole she loves so much. And I love so much too, I guess.

I think that's the first time in my life I've ever done anything to Holly sexually that has shut her right up. She didn't even try to speak; for once, Holly had no words. She just breathed deep and ragged as I pumped her hard in both her holes, her tight sweaty body moving up and down against me at a furious pace.

Her movements were a bit jerkier than before, and with the way we were positioned, it was causing her tits to stay for the most part right up against my face. I took a nipple in my mouth and bit down lightly, playing with it in my teeth and flicking it with my tongue. My fingers slid effortlessly in and out of her well-lubed ass while my cock was nearly harder than I'd ever felt it inside Holly's amazing little pussy.

"I'm gonna... gonna cum." Holly finally announced though short ragged breaths. "Lay down, fucking take it."

I did as she asked and laid down, my fingers exiting her ass and my mouth leaving her tit. She groaned loudly as they did and picked up the pace on my cock. The view from down here was incredible. Watching Holly bounce furiously up and down on my dick, her face set in a look of pure determination, I could've cum right there in her if my mental faculties had actually been functioning enough for me to process it. Holly had her hands on her ass, pushing out her chest as she fucked my dick, until in a flash she hopped off and put her cunt on my face.

I loved Holly's juices, I really, really did. Call me a weirdo, a freak, whatever you want, but at that moment, all I wanted was Holly to unload down my throat. I immediately went to work on her cunt, licking and sucking on her clit furiously. I could feel her orgasm coming, but it wasn't fast enough for me. I took a finger and harshly rammed it up her asshole. She screamed on top of me and immediately began squirting, torrents of her cum coming out of her pussy at lightning-fast speeds. I was a little upset that I couldn't properly taste her sticky sweet juice before I had to swallow to make room for more, but I was in no right mind to complain. I took each jet as it came, diligently gulping it down and making sure that no more than a drop escaped. Holly just mewed as she shot her cum into my mouth, near the end started deep, heavy breathing. As I felt her start to peter out, I did what I always did and collected as much of her remaining juice as I could. Holly collapsed backward away from me shaking visibly and spasming often. I crawled on top of her. She was drenched in sweat, hot and slippery (probably also due to a lot of splashing pussy juice), and her hair was wet and wild. She grinned with fire in her eyes as I put my mouth over hers, and we kissed. All the pent up juice in my mouth poured into hers and she took her time playing with it and tasting it before slowly gulping it down with a groan.

Holly panted heavily, as did I as I lay on top of her. I was still horny as hell because I had yet to come. Holly was still horny because she was Holly. I honestly don't think she's ever not horny.

Holly grinned slyly at me.

"We're not leaving this place till you fill all three holes." She stated plainly. "I really need hot cum right now."

"Pussy, ass and ear. Got it." I grinned at her.

"What!? Fuck off!" She laughed. "I want you to fill my mouth up with your jizz, you weirdo." She smiled at me.

"Ah right, I knew that." I winked.

"Might as well start where we left off," I said quietly. "I need to fill that hot little cunt."

Holly kissed me deeply. She loved me dirty talking almost as much as she loved doing it herself. When we broke the kiss she started looking around.

"I wanna do it somewhere really hot." She said matter-of-factly. She scanned the surroundings some more, then squinted.

"How about that tree over there?" She asked with a smirk. "Looks pretty smooth."

We walked over to the birch tree a few feet from our blanket. It was remarkably smooth, and the trunk sloped at the perfect angle to rest her back on while I filled her up. I grinned, imagining others here having the same thought.

"Come on Danny!" Holly said seductively. "Fuck your fiancé on a tree. Fill her pussy with your gooey cum..." She leaned back against the tree and licked her lips, her eyes narrow. There was no way in hell I was gonna waste a second talking about it. I walked over to her, grabbed her legs and spread them wide, pushing my hard cock right into her pussy. She giggled and sighed in pleasure, her seemingly endless need for sex being sated once again.

I leaned over to kiss her, and I grabbed her tit while I was at it. I loved how perfectly they fit in my hand. I started fucking her harder, eliciting little mews from her mouth while I kissed it. Holly was getting hot again, I could tell. We broke our kiss.

"Oooh fuck Danny, fuck my hot little cunt, fuck it hard! It feels so fucking good, pounding me with your hard, fat cock! You gonna cum in me Danny? You gonna fill my cunt with your hot, sticky cum? I want a big fat load in me, Danny! I fucking need it, so bad! I need you to fuck me, cum in me, fuck me again, and cum in me some more! I need to be dirty today Danny, help your girl be dirty, please? I wanna be treated like a little slut, like a dirty fucking whore! Fuck meeee, fill me uuup!!"

"You want me to cum in your cunt?"

"Yes!" She smiled as she squealed.

"You want me to cum in you like filthy little cum rag?"

"Fuck, oh my god yes!" She practically screamed.

I pumped harder and faster, excited to give her what she wanted. I stared at her as I fucked her. She was pleading with her eyes, begging me to let loose.

"Please..." She whimpered. "Please Danny..."

I kissed her as I came, five huge shots of cum exploding inside her cunt in a few seconds.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" She cried out in relief as I quickly filled her to the brim. And there was still more coming.

Holly was laughing at how much cum there was. I could feel it pushing forcefully around my dick, trying to escape since there was really no more room left inside her. Finally I pumped my last little load inside her and collapsed on top of her, kissing her softly. I started to pull out, but Holly stopped me.

"Mmm hold on. Let it settle..." She moaned.

I kept my dick inside her for another few seconds. I was still rock hard, I noticed with amazement, which meant less time until I could fill up Holly's asshole. Mental fist pump.

"Let me watch." Holly said as she leaned forward.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and was treated with the sight of a torrent of murky cum gushing out of her. Holly gasped and giggled as it streamed out, running down her ass and onto the tree trunk. I knew she was right back up and ready to go now, it didn't take much for this little demon. I noticed she had started staring at my cock.

"You want that don't you...?" I said in a low voice. My dick was covered balls to tip in an extremely thick sheen of our mixed cum. For Holly, that's like a kid staring at the enormous novelty lollipop behind the counter.

"Mhmm." She nodded vigorously, smiling, but with desperation apparent on her face.

I got off her and she quickly got on her knees, ready to go to town. I put my hand on her forehead as she dove forward.

"Wha..." She looked distraught.

"Why do you want it?" I asked her.

The question stumped her utterly and completely. Her jaw moved as though trying to form an answer.

"Because..." She started. Then she stopped again.

"Tell me why you want it." I repeated.

"Because... it's so... good. I wanna taste it, I wanna... feel it, on my tongue. So smooth and slippery... and sweet. I want to know I have cum in my mouth. I want to know that I'm a dirty fucking slut who can't function until she gets her fill. Gimme that cum Danny, let me taste that hot, gooey sex! Put your fucking dick in my mouth!"

Holly was riled up again, I could see it in her eyes. I pushed my dick deep into her mouth and she squealed in delight, her lips closing around my shaft eagerly once it was all in. My cock's not huge, but at the moment I was pretty sure it was about an inch or two bigger than it usually was. I didn't have much trouble finding the back of her throat but Holly had skill. She relaxed and opened up, swallowing my cock and the cum with it. She quickly massaged my head with her throat, bringing back any life my cock may have lost, before she pulled my dick slowly out of throat, through her mouth, and out her pursed lips. She looked up at me and swallowed seductively, licking her lips when she was done. Playful Holly was slowly ebbing away, giving way to the crazed sex maniac I knew and loved. I could tell she was about to get really wild.

"Fuck my face." She said. Right on cue.

"What?" I asked, a little stunned.

"Fuck my face. Put your cock in my mouth, grab my face, and fuck. I wanna swallow your fucking dick." Holly was nearly talking through bared teeth when she said this.

I grabbed her head with one hand, and guided my dick into her mouth with the other. Holly's short height made her perfect for sucking dick: on her knees, her mouth was perfectly level with my cock. She looked up at me as she swallowed, gulping down the head of my dick and a little bit of the shaft. Her throat was totally pliant, and I pulled my dick out almost past her closed lips before I shoved it back in, right down her throat without even a little resistance. I don't know how she was doing it, but I wasn't complaining. I was gaining confidence with every thrust, and it wasn't long until I was going full steam ahead, using Holly's throat to fuck. The only complaint I had about this was that Holly couldn't talk dirty while I did it.

Holly was groaning in ecstasy while I ravaged her pretty little mouth, her noises making my cock throb something fierce. I had my hands on either side of her face while I pumped in and out, and she looked up at me with her big baby blues. My dick and her face were absolutely covered in spit, and the sight of her mixed with her slutty little tongue had me right back on the edge. Her moaning had increased in frequency and intensity; it was almost time to let her have it. Just as I was about to let loose, I pulled back my head to her lips and she took the cue. Her tongue and lips started working me furiously, and in a matter of seconds I seized up. My cock was jetting out streams of cum into her giddy mouth that almost matched the ones from earlier. That girl could get more out of me than she should physically be able to.

As I finished unloading into her hungry, mewling mouth I pulled out, my cock deflating slightly. She sat there on her knees, swirling my jizz around in her mouth, savouring the taste and the feeling. Then she slowly swallowed, reveling in the feeling of it sliding down her insatiable throat. I sat down next to her.

"Oh, fuuuuck..." Holly groaned as she finished off the last of my cum. "That was amazing! How is that the first time we've ever done that?"

"Ha! I had no idea you could do that! How did you know what to do?"

"I don't know... I just did it. It came naturally, just made sense I guess."

"Yeah, I shouldn't be surprised. When it comes to sex, pretty much everything comes naturally to you."

Holly just giggled. Then she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me.

"You know what I want to come naturally to me now?" She asked quietly.

"What's that?"

"A hard wet cock deep up my butt..." She licked her lips. She couldn't stop herself from groaning when she said it, then immediately caught herself and giggled.

"Wow, I am so horny right now..." she moaned. "I fucking love it."

I smiled at her as she rubbed her clit, enjoying the sensation. I loved her when she was this euphoric. She performed like a champion when she reached this level.

"I think I can make that happen." I grinned.

"Okay, but you have to make me cum twice before you're allowed to!" She said breathlessly.

"Twice?" I asked. I wasn't sure I could hold out that long in her butt.

"You gotta fuck my ass till I cum twice." She explained. "I need it really fucking bad, or else I'll be horny the rest of the day."

"I don't know if that'd be the worst thing..." I smirked.

"Shut up and rail me." She grabbed me and kissed me deeply before taking my hand and leading me back to the tree.

Holly jumped up and hugged the tree, her ass arched in the air at just the right height for my dick.

"You're gonna fuck me hard, right here like this, and you're not gonna stop once until I make this tree into a river. You got it?"

It was rare that Holly took control like this when we fucked, but I liked her enthusiasm. I lined up behind her and wasted no time in plunging my dick into her asshole. By this point, there was no need at all for any kind of foreplay. Holly never took the reins during sex unless she really wanted or needed something, so I set out to give her what she asked for. I started pumping into her hard and fast and she was immediately transformed into her over-sexed alter ego. The dirty talk started almost immediately.

"Holy shit you dirty fuck, take my ass, take me up the fucking ass! Fill my big ol' butt with your rock hard cock, fucking hell, that's fucking amazing! You like it Danny, you like putting your hard dick in my tight ass? Jesus, fuck, it's so goddamn good, why don't we just do this all day!? Fuck me Danny, fuck in the ass all FUCKING day long!"

She was really getting into it this time! I gave it a little more, pumping her ass like it was the very last time I ever would. My little sex machine hugged the tree tight, her ass thrust out for me to fuck as I pleased. She had a little smile on her face as she panted. The effort of keeping herself on that tree while I drilled her like this should've been too much for most people, but Holly wasn't most people. When it came to sex she was... a touch above.

I decided it was time to kick it up a notch. I grabbed Holly's ass tight with both hands and squeezed hard, forcing her ass to part a little more and allowing me to get a little bit deeper. I guess even that tiny difference was still a difference though. Holly reacted instantly, letting out a short high-pitched screech that would've alarmed me if I wasn't already aware of just how much this little fox could take. I started to smack her, short sharp slaps on her ass that were rapidly pushing her toward the edge. She started to moan loudly as she came.

"Fuck yeees, that's gonna be one Danny! That's gonna be one, make me squirt, make me squirt all over the fucking place!"

I leaned forward a bit to make it a little easier for me, and then I gave her a big spank with hands. The shock brought her right over, and she cried out in joy as she exploded, her whole body shaking like a volcano before I felt the first little squirt hit the bottom of my balls. I didn't slow up once as she began to explode, spraying cum out of her quivering cunt in time with my anal fucking. She had her eyes closed tight.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Holy... Shit! Nnngghh yes fuck me fuck me make me cuuuum!!"

I grabbed her legs which were clenching the tree trunk and lifted them up, putting her knees farther up the trunk near her tits. Her ass looked utterly astounding like this, those voluptuous cheeks bulging out to meet my dick as I continued my relentless assault on her most treasured fuckhole. Holly was a little delirious by now, my nonstop fucking causing her to already be well on her way to her second orgasm.

"Oh my goodness Danny... Oh my goodness, fuck... I can... I think I'm gonna cum again. Fuck, I love cumming, I love it so much, I love to squirt... I love the feeling. You should try it sometime." She said, trying to be funny.

"As soon as you're done I will." I grinned.

"Mmmhmhm you're soooo good to me..." She moaned seductively.

I kept railing her butt, shoving my cock as deep as it could go as often as my body would allow it. My right hand let go of her leg and grabbed her hair, holding her sweaty, cum-covered mane in one hand as I pulled her head back harshly.

"Ahhh! Yes, fuck you know I love that, pull my fucking hair! Pull it, fucking own me, show me what a slut I am! Show what a bad little girl I am, make me behave for you!"

"Are you gonna behave for me?" I grunted.

"Mhmm..." Holly licked her lips, smiling.

"Are you gonna listen to me, do what I say?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Then be a good girl and cum."

As soon as I said the word I pumped her really hard. It was enough. Holly screamed as she went over the edge. I felt her start to quiver and shake, her tight asshole milking my dick. That was enough for me too. As I finished my obligation, I allowed her ass to pump the cum out of me, losing myself to her little succubus of a fuckhole. I continued to pump short sharp jabs into her ass as I came, making sure my jizz was well-entrenched up her butt, just the way she liked it.