In Love With My Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers

I didn't register until after I'd finished and recovered (I was sure I'd passed out for a second) that Holly had been laughing since she finished squirting. She was relishing the feel of my cum shooting inside of her. She really loved completing the trifecta of having my cum everywhere I can get it, and so right now, she was on top of the world. I slowed and finally stopped pumping as the last of my cum leaked out into her asshole. We stayed like that while I collapsed on top of her, and she collapsed on the tree trunk. We were both breathing very heavily. She turned her head to look at me. She looked amazing. Seriously. Her freckles were practically glowing, and her hair was wild and messy, which I always loved. It summed Holly up all by itself. Her smile was so warm and gentle, her sexual demon seemed to have left the building. I leaned in to kiss her, which caused my shrinking cock to push into her ass a little bit. It caused us both to moan into each other's mouths as we kissed. It was an amazing kiss, probably enhanced because of the circumstances too.

"We should probably get packed up." She bit her lip. "We can continue this at home."

"Mmm I won't object." I smiled at her.

We walked back over to the blanket and grabbed our clothes, putting them on.

"I'm really disappointed I didn't wear panties now..." Holly pouted. "The cum's gonna leak out."

"Well... guess I'm gonna have to top it up later." I winked at her.

Holly looked excited, her eyes narrowed with lust and they sparkled as she spoke.

"Oh, I am holding you to that." She breathed heavily. "Honestly, I could care less about the ring, I'd much rather you replace that with a few big loads of cum in me..."

"Well I'm glad I could get you started." I smiled.

"You certainly did. Enough to tide me over on the trip home, anyway." She reached under her dress and pulled out a gob of cum, sucking it down like Winnie the Pooh on honey.

She pulled me close and we kissed. It was deep, passionate, her showing me how much she appreciated today. Then she pulled away quickly.

"Danny..." she sniffed, "we're gonna get married!"

I just laughed. "That's the plan."

"Danny?"

"Hm?"

She stared at me for a second before her face lit up.

"Race you to the car!"

"Oh dammit... no fair, hold up!"

I guess someone who had known us the whole time we'd been together could've seen this outcome. I have to imagine that from the outside looking in our relationship would've been impossible to watch. Just sitting, shouting 'kiss, goddammit!' like we're characters in a movie. But as much as I regret not opening up to Holly when I realized I loved her, I couldn't possibly be happier with the way things worked out. That girl was the love of my life, and I was adamant that not death, disease, poverty or natural disaster could ever separate us. We were gonna have a great life, I just knew it.

The wedding was everything I could've dreamed of. I'll admit, I did feel a little weird getting married at 21 (we'd both had our birthdays by then), but there was nothing that could stop me going through with this. Our parents handled most of the ceremonies. It was a small wedding. Ashley was Holly's Maid of Honor and my Best Man was my best friend from High School, Ron Pitchner. Did I mention him? I swear I mentioned him at some point... Anyway, Holly and I went on our honeymoon during Winter Break to New Zealand. We had a ton fun, and did tons of activities: sex on the beach, sex in the pool, sex in the lobby (in the bathroom - what? The room was like, 3 floors up... wasn't gonna wait that long...). Of course, we did other stuff too. But mostly, at least for me anyway, I just admired my wife. The energetic little girl of 9 years old that I first met hadn't changed a bit and for that, I thanked everyone and everything I could. I loved Holly wholly and unconditionally, and there was nothing I couldn't wait for less than starting our married life together. On our last day at the resort we lay in bed. Holly had come out of the bathroom in a tight little T-shirt that I knew for a fact she'd caught me staring at her breasts in, and some baggy purple boy-shorts with white elastic trim. We'd had one last little tryst, Vietnam-style, before saying goodnight. As we curled up next to each other, I leaned down for one last kiss on her nearly-unresponsive lips before flopping down on my side of the bed to sleep.

"Sleepy time..." She whispered. She was so cute. I closed my eyes and drifted off happily to sleep...

*****

Well, that's that! The end of the main series. I may still do a 4.5 so don't cross me off the list just yet! And I'm obviously going to continue to do other work too so make sure to stay updated. Please don't forget to RATE the story, leave a COMMENT if you're so inclined, maybe even FAVOURITE it if you liked it that much! Thanks for everyone's support and criticism throughout the series, hope you all enjoyed it!

Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers