In Love With My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers

"Hey sleepyhead!" she pouted. I felt my cock twitch right up to life at the image above me.

"Get up mister and shower! I'm not gonna sleep in a dirty bed tonight." she said, fixing the blanket and pillows as I got up to get some clothes for my shower. I turned back to look at her after registering what she'd just said, only to find her looking slyly back at me, obviously having caught her own euphemism.

"Well, I could deal with one kind of dirty..." She winked at me, then giggled as she went back to fixing the bed. I rolled my eyes before she turned away, but inside I was more excited than I had ever been. I had no idea what Holly was offering with her taunting and her suggestive comments, but I was both very curious and very nervous to find out. The last thing I wanted was to take things too quickly and alienate Holly. These doubts were present in my head, but were threatened by my elation to the point where I had to calm myself down and keep a level head, lest I risk doing something wrong. I decided finally that sex was off limits for now. That barrier gave me clear idea of how far I wanted to take things. Satisfied that I had safeguarded myself from any self-inflicted disaster this evening, I hopped in the shower, making sure to be squeaky clean everywhere I could reach for my best friend.

As I exited the shower, I saw Holly reading on the bed with her back slumped up against the headboard. The position she was in did wonders for her cleavage in that low cut T-shirt. I ran to the bed and jumped on it, and she squealed in fake terror as I landed right next to her. She reached down to cup my face, and in answer I pulled her body downwards so she was lying flat on the bed. I quickly rolled on top of her, and she was giggling as I pressed my face down onto hers. This started a wonderful chain reaction: the passion of the kiss made her groan and push her chest up into mine, to the point where I could feel her hardening nipples pressing against me even through two shirts. The feeling of her nipples made me groan into her mouth, and my cock twitched to life, poking her thigh that was in between my legs. This must have made her excited as well, since her crotch jerked underneath me, rubbing against my stomach, begging for some kind of release. Keeping with the theme of taking it slow however, I decided to move my hand to her breast, exploring it softly and lightly. Holly gave me her permission to explore by putting her hand over mine and squeezing her right breast. Using that as my go-ahead, I started playing this the soft mound that cupped itself so nicely in my hand. I played with her nipple through her shirt, which caused a gasp and a load groan to escape her mouth. I opened my eyes slightly to see her eyes shut tight, her face set in an expression of determination and concentration.

After letting her settle into this position and giving us time to enjoy ourselves, I decided it was time to do a little more exploring. I grabbed her back and rolled her over on top of me, eliciting a delightful squeal from her, and I watched as her little mouth curled into a big smile while she stared at me a few seconds before going in for another kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, still unsatisfied with the gratuitous amount of exploring we had already done tonight.

After I let Holly settle into what I deemed a good, solid rhythm, I planned to take the next step. I reached down, cupped her round ass in my hands and gave her a firm squeeze. I was very excited to see that she pulled her lips off mine and groaned as she thrust her head back. She looked back down at me again, and it was all I could do to hold off an orgasm right then and there. Her eyes were sparkling with love and lust, and her smile was ecstatic and wicked.

"Mmm, you like that?" She whispered softly. The best answer I could think of was to give her another good squeeze.

"Ooo, I love it!" She cried out, "You can have as much of that as you want!" She giggled and pulled herself into a position where she was sitting on her heels straddling me just behind my tenting pajamas.

"But first..." she whispered, her wicked smile returning to her face. She reached down to the bottom of her T-shirt, then she slowly pulled the bottom up her body until it hit the bottom of her round tits.

"You ready?" She asked, although from her smile I'm guessing she was taking it off whatever my answer was. And because I knew this, I felt safe enough answering honestly.

"Nope." I replied simply.

"I'll bet." She grinned at me and giggled, obviously reveling in the attention. She slowly pulled the T-shirt up, letting her gorgeous tits bounce free and rest high on her chest. They were a perfect size, but they were also nice and firm. I groaned and laughed as I rolled my head back. You honestly have no idea how hard it was to not cum right then. But Holly wasted no time and surprised me as, all of a sudden, my cock sprang loose of my pajamas. I lifted my head back up to see Holly's eyes light up at the sight, and she licked her lips hungrily. My eyes must have lit up as well: there's no way my expression was neutral, watching my best friend eye my cock hungrily with no shirt on. Holly's hand started stroking my cock and I groaned loudly, then she looked at me.

"May I?" She asked seductively.

Assuming she meant suck it, I replied with a smile, "Go ahead."

She grinned a big, toothy grin and immediately bent over to put my throbbing dick in her mouth. I groaned even louder. She was doing an incredible job for someone I assumed had little practice. She may have been inexperienced, but the feeling was amplified a hundred-fold knowing that it was her giving me head, and she definitely wanted to learn. She would try new things every odd stroke and I would rate them for her by giving a better or worse reaction.

After accruing a couple of sure-fire moves, she started to really go to town on me, making cute little slurping noises every time she came back up. Finally, after everything that had happened, I couldn't take any more.

"Holly, I'm gonna... where do you want it?" I decided was the best question to ask.

Holly didn't respond, though I knew she'd heard me. I decided she must want it in her mouth, so I just went with the flow until my orgasm was nearly upon me.

"Ah, here it is!" I warned her, and I reflexively grabbed her head and pushed it down onto my cock as I came. She was surprised by the sudden move but didn't seem to resist, and then my cock twitched and started spurting into her mouth. Hot, think jets of cum coated her mouth, and the feeling of cum and saliva swirling around my cock on her tongue, combined with the mind blowing sounds of her swallowing my thick, gooey juice, fueled my orgasm and drained me of everything I had. Or so I thought.

Holly got up from my cock after I had finished spurting in her mouth, saliva and a little bit of cum mixing to cover her chin. I stared dumbly as she spat out the remaining cum and saliva in her mouth before rubbing it all over both her tits, moaning as she did so. She looked at me and grinned slyly. I couldn't believe how dirty she was being! Holly had always been confident and carefree, but this was well beyond any situation we had ever been in before. Her lewdness was astonishing. It was also the best aphrodisiac I could have asked for. Holly looked back down at my cock.

"Oh my god Danny!" She laughed, bewildered, "How can you still be hard?" She looked back up at me and pouted.

"Did I not do a good enough job?"

I laughed despite myself. "No, you did an excellent job. That is the reason!" I chuckled, pointing at her adorable pout.

"Well then, looks it's time for round two!" Holly beamed at me. She bent down to suck me off again, but I had stop her.

"Whoa, wait up a sec!" I said to her. She looked at me, lips just above my cock, with curiosity.

"Don't you want to turn around first?" I asked her.

Holly smiled brightly at me. "You would do that?" She sounded awestruck.

"Of course," I smiled at her.

She reached down for her boy shorts, but once again, I had stop her.

"Hold up!" I said as I sat up. Now she just looked a little annoyed, but she was still grinning.

"What now?" she asked, faking annoyance.

"Now," I replied, "I get to take off those shorts." I grinned at her and her annoyance switched to excitement. I knelt in front of her and pressed my front against hers. I stared into her big baby blues as I reached behind her and stuck my thumbs on either side of the rim of her shorts. I gave her a small kiss while I slowly pulled down the only barrier between me and what I was sure would become one of my new favourite areas of my best friend. She shivered slightly as the cool air touched her naked skin, and I continued to slowly peel off her shorts. When they got to her knees we both realized that she would need to change position if I was to take them off completely. I looked into her eyes to silently ask how she wanted to do this, but I didn't need to worry. Holly pushed me backwards and I landed on my back as she jumped on top of me. I gasped as my erection pushed up just below her pussy inside her thighs, but I recovered to pull her shorts the rest of the way down before flinging them across the room.

Holly laughed as they sailed away onto the chair on the opposite wall, and then she sat up again to turn herself around. One more time Holly asked me, "You ready?" This time she was a little more serious. But still, I felt compelled to give her the truth.

"Yes", I smiled to her. Holly turned around and lowered herself to my face while she lowered her head to my cock. I got my first proper view of her pussy and my heart fluttered. It was perfect, puffy and glistening wet. I opened it up with my fingers to reveal her small pink slit, and I could just see her swollen clit popping out because of her apparent arousal. She sighed on my cock and shivered slightly as I opened her up. I decided to start out slow as she had and so I let it close again before taking her mound in my mouth giving it a quick suck while I slid my lips down. She moaned as she slowly and sensually sucked me off, exploring the entirety of my cock since she was in a bit too much of a rush to do so last time. Having done my little test I readied myself for the next step. I pushed my tongue into her slit and started licking up and down, which earned a much bigger reaction from my best friend. Holly's head came off of my cock to groan deeply.

"Oh, fuck ya! Uh, that's soo good... how do you like my pussy Danny? You like how I tas- ah!"

There she was again with the dirty talk. I loved every second of it but I couldn't help but wonder where it was coming from. Even in all of my days dreaming of being with Holly I never imagined such a dirty mouth on her, but she seemed really into it. I smiled. This gave me high hopes for what sex with her will eventually be like.

When Holly returned to my cock I had an idea to up the ante, so I took both of my hands and grabbed her ass harshly, pressing her pussy harder down onto my face and consequently making my strokes up and down her slit more rough. I don't think anything could have prepared me for the obscenities that spewed from her mouth.

"Holy fuck, yes! Fucking... yes, oh my god, you're so filthy, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, ah, it's so good! Grab my fucking dirty ass and eat me! Hey! Why did you stop?" She whined.

I was laughing. I couldn't help it. I didn't find it funny, I just don't think I had the mental capacity to grasp what I was hearing.

"I'm sorry," I reassured her, "It's not that it's funny to me, I just can't believe you said those things! That was the hottest thing I've ever heard!"

"Ya, I can tell!" She replied with glance back at my rock solid erection.

Obviously Holly couldn't quite believe all the things she'd spat out either, from the way she was blushing, but I could tell that she was also still horny as all hell from the glint in her eye.

"You better make me cum soon, god knows, I need it!" She returned to sucking my dick.

Hearing her say that only got me more wound up, and I gave little regard to my actions as I returned to my rough handling of her ass and her pussy, squeezing her soft round butt and kneading it in between my fingers. My tongue was buried in her tight hole and I was letting my lower lip rub over her protruding clit for extra stimulation. I could tell that this was doing it for her, as her moans around my cock could be heard even from my position, and juices were flowing freely from the depths of her cunt onto my tongue. I was a little surprised at how much I enjoyed the taste of her cum, and I swallowed all that entered my mouth with great satisfaction. I was hoping to get a much better helping when she finally came.

"Danny, I'm close. Oh god, yes, make me cum hard!"

To fulfill her wish I increased the tempo of my ass-handling, which she seemed to absolutely love. I even threw in a few good spankings which elicited the most erotic moans I had ever heard from a person. And for the clincher, I moved my tongue down from her hole to let it play with her solid clit. It only took another minute or so before I felt a shudder in her body that could not be mistaken. A couple seconds later she went rigid, with me increasing my efforts on her pussy to give her the best possible orgasm.

"Unh!" She gasped. "Oh... f-f-...fuck!"

Before she was totally swept away by her orgasm, she quickly did something to my throbbing cock. Having spent so long working on her orgasm, I hadn't been paying attention to how close I was to my second of the night. That last little trick put me over edge, and I could only hold my mouth over her pussy as a powerful orgasm sent huge, thick loads into my girlfriend's mouth. Somehow she managed to swallow it all through her orgasm. Meanwhile, I could feel her pussy quivering over my mouth, and I only had a few seconds to think before gushes of cum came pouring out of her hot cunt and into my mouth. I had to think fast. I loved the taste, but I was hesitant to start drinking it until my mind caught up with what was happening. Fortunately, that didn't take long and I kicked into action, swallowing all of the sweet cum that was gushing into my mouth. The flavour was intoxicating, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that. I was addicted even from the first taste. My stomach was getting very full, but I still just wanted more cum, to know that my best friend's sweet juice was inside of me, and it tasted so good.

Holly had finished sucking out my cum halfway through her orgasm, and as soon as my cock slipped limp out of her mouth she was screaming silently out.

"Yes... oh, god... uh-huh.." These were the only things she could say as her eyes fluttered and glazed over and her dripping pussy quivered.

Finally, her orgasm subsided, but not without the occasional shiver from her pussy, which was now dripping little droplets of cum onto my chin with my head resting on the pillow beneath it. My stomach was full of cum, as was Holly's. Slowly, after about a minute or so, Holly stirred on top of me and rolled off, then she turned around and laid down with her face above mine. Despite being a little less than an inch from her pussy my cock wouldn't budge; I was spent.

"I can't believe you actually drank it all!" She said, her voice was excited and her face was incredulous.

"You're not the only one who enjoys a good drink." I gave her a small wink. She cooed softly.

"That is so hot..." She said quietly.

Holly kissed me deeply but softly, seeming to savour the taste of her cum in my mouth. I hadn't really given much thought about tasting my cum in hers; she hadn't given me much time to. But I didn't really mind, I could tell she'd done an excellent job of swallowing it all, and the taste was masked by her juices which were much more present. Holly broke off the kiss and gave me a cute smile.

"Again!" She giggled playfully.

"Seriously? After that orgasm!?" I was stunned.

"What?" She asked nonchalantly, "You went for two."

"Ya, but the second was way more powerful than the first." I countered, "Besides, yours was absolutely huge!"

"Hmm, I can hear that", Holly grinned, referring to the small sloshing sounds my stomach made when I moved. Then she kissed me, and whispered, "But I'm still horny..."

Looking at her devilish grin and noticing that her hips were working themselves against my stomach I decided she could use one more orgasm before bed. I chuckled in resignation.

"Okay, one more!" Holly's eyes lit up and she stroked my hair and kissed me quickly.

"Thank you," she said, both sincerely and in an underlying tone that conveyed her happiness at her little victory.

She sat up, moved her pussy above me and then pressed my face into it, too excited to take it slow.

"Eat it, Danny," she teased, "grab my ass and eat my cunt, make me cum again!"

I simply couldn't get over her dirty talk, but it was definitely enough motivation to get me going. I did exactly as she'd asked: I grabbed her ass roughly in both hands (something that seemed to drive her wild) and drove my tongue straight into her tight hole. She let out a cry of feral lust as she grabbed a handful of my hair and she started moving her hips slightly on my tongue. From my position I could see her perfect tits hanging above my face, but with my hands groping and occasionally spanking her ass I couldn't get to them.

Holly was still quite sensitive from her last orgasm, so making her horny was pretty simple. I switched between simply licking up and down her slit, flicking her clit with my tongue as I came up, and driving my tongue into her while using my upper lip on her clit. It was hard to tell which method she was appreciating more so I built up a steady rhythm that consisted of both methods. She would cry out every time my tongue forced its way inside her, and from the distant look in her eyes I knew that all she was thinking about when I did that was a hard cock going deep into her.

Hopefully it was mine.

On the other hand, my long strokes, while anything but slow, made her shiver in ecstasy, and when my tongue flicked her clit her pussy would quiver and leak a little cum into my mouth. A sample I happily gulped down every time. Before long I had adorable little Holly worked up into a sexual frenzy and I knew it wasn't long before her hot cunt was clamping down on my face and feeding me her sweet juice. As these thoughts passed through my head Holly called out to me.

"Ah, fuck I'm gonna cum, keep spanking me!"

I guess the ass play had her going more than I realized and I redoubled my efforts on her abused cheeks. I squeezed hard before taking my right hand in for a good smack across her right cheek. Holly squealed in sheer delight as her legs clamped around my face, and her reaction got me really excited. I gave her left cheek a similar treatment, then I took both hands and gave her sweet ass a hard, firm smack. She had been surprisingly quiet comparatively this go around but that last smack brought out the little devil that I was starting to love so much.

"Ah, fuck yes!" She screamed, then her voice turned into a primal growl.

"I fucking love it when you hit my ass. I swear to god, you spank me like that one more time, I'm gonna fucking cum all over you. I'll fucking gush my cum on your face, then I'll lick it off and make you eat me again!"

I was all too happy to oblige. I smacked her ass one more time, just like before, but instead of screaming like I thought she would, Holly threw her head back, her breasts jutting out in front of her taking up my entire vision above her stubbly mound. Her soundless scream was due to the intense orgasm that crashed into her as soon as my hands made contact with her little butt, and this time I was ready for the gush of tasty cum that followed. However, I must have drained her pretty well with the first orgasm because the gush of cum that followed was only enough for two mouthfuls. I swallowed the first and was about to swallow the second when I had a wicked idea. I swallowed a little just to make room in my mouth for my tongue to move around and play with her pussy to help her come down, then she rolled off me and laid down next to me. When she came in for a kiss, I let some of her cum flow into her mouth. She instantly pulled her head back and I panicked. I knew she didn't seem to mind licking her cum off my face, but I wasn't sure if it was just dirty talk or not. Maybe she would be disgusted.

Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers