In Love With My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers

I should have guessed that the horny little slut in front of me was filthy enough to find just about everything hot. I had an apology forming in my head before I realized that she was grinning wickedly, obviously extremely turned on by how nasty that was.

"Is there more?" She asked hopefully, her voice husky and seductive.

My only answer was to pull her back into the kiss and pour the rest of her hot cum into her mouth. She moaned loud and melted in my arms. I heard her play with it briefly before swallowing it exaggeratedly. This time she pulled me on top of her and kissed me deep, and I responded eagerly. Our tongues meshed and fought as I played with her fabulous tits again, but the orgasms had left her nipples quite sensitive and she moaned into my mouth as I squeezed and handled her perfect globes. I had thought that she was spent; I knew I was ready to sleep after all this. But once again, the sexy little devil inside of my best friend wanted more.

"Again?" Holly stared at me hopefully. It was really hard to resist a girl that was this damn cute. Add to the equation that she was screaming "fuck me" while riding my face just a minute ago and she was fucking irresistible. But I was tired, and content with what we'd accomplished tonight. Besides, we had to be up tomorrow to pack, check out and then catch the flight home. But Holly the nymphomaniac had other ideas.

"No thanks Holly, sorry, but I'm exhausted. Besides, we should sleep, we have a hectic day tomorrow."

I moved to lie down, but as my head hit the pillow Holly's face appeared over mine, seemingly out of nowhere. She was pouting again. Damn it.

"Again." She whispered softly, "I told you I would make you eat me again, didn't I?" She asked. Her voice was way too innocent for the words that were coming off her tongue.

I tried to resist. I really did. But even though this was our first time together, judging by Holly's insatiable sex drive so far, I can only imagine what she'd be like all night and all day tomorrow if I tried to make her go to sleep without fully satisfying her. And what I saw wasn't pretty.

Actually, it was, but the rest of the scene wasn't.

"Ok, fine, one more time." I told her sternly. Her eyes lit up and a smile that was both horny and happy filled her face.

"But this is not going to be a regular thing." I warned, as I got up and laid her on her back. "I'm not going to eat your cunt every time you pout at me."

"Ok," was all she said, but her little smile seemed to imply that she didn't fully believe it. I realized just then that I had given away the secret to my heart: the pout. Crap. I'd probably just created an even bigger monster than the one I was currently trying to please.

I opened her legs one more time to look at the swollen glistening pussy that was now mine. The thought of that made me lust for and love it even more, and now I also couldn't wait to dive back in to luscious slit and drink her in. And dive I did. Almost literally. My head was at her opening in a split second and she gasped and cooed at the sudden intrusion.

"Don't worry about building this one up, Danny", she told me on shaky breaths, "Just make me cum hard and I promise I won't bug you again tonight!"

So I ate her out, using every trick I knew to try and give her a hard, fast orgasm. She was so spent, though, that I figured she was going to need a little encouragement. I wanted to play with her cute ass again but with her on her back that was quite difficult. I didn't want to change positions either because that would mean taking pressure off her horny little pussy which I knew was something neither of us wanted. Then my eyes caught sight of her round tits rising and falling with Holly's ragged breathing and I remembered how sensitive her nipples were after the second orgasm. I reached for them from my position between her legs, which, fortunately, was simple enough because of the height difference.

As soon as I pinched her nipples Holly's whole body convulsed in pleasure. She cried out a loud groan and let out a soft "yesss..." I started mashing my hands into her tits, figuring she liked it rough as she did with her ass. My assumptions were verified when I received a series of verbal attacks, although these ones were a little less intense given how worn out she was.

"Oh fuck, grab my titties, fucking squeeze 'em! Ah! Ya, pinch my nipples, that's so good!"

I continued to man-handle her boobs while I went to work on her pussy that by now was burning hot with a need to cum one last time. It was steady going until I felt Holly clench up, and then she announced her orgasm.

"Danny, yes, one more time. I'm gonna cum again!"

This one was different form the last two. It seemed much more focused on her convulsions, her whole body sending waves of pleasure down through to her pussy, and she was holding her breath. It only lasted about ten seconds before she released her breath so I could hear how shaky her breathing was. There was no more cum; I'd cleaned her out. There was no more dirty talk, because she was almost asleep. I thanked god that my cock hadn't sprung up again after all that because she was in no state to help me out.

I leant down for one last kiss on her nearly-unresponsive lips before flopping down on my side of the bed to sleep.

"Sleepy time..." She whispered. She was so cute. I closed my eyes and drifted off happily to sleep.

Darnuses
Darnuses
134 Followers