All Comments on 'In Loving Memory Pt. 04'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

he is a fucking psycho.after reading this from ch1 til now i am wondering what kind of friends would let a complete stranger take her off without asking her if she was willing to go.after her telling him she didnt want to go with him he becomes a kidnapper,after her telling him that she has a hard limit on the spanking and he refuses to abide by it he becomes an abuser.there is no way to work it back from that.he should have taken the hint when the were just net buddies that she didnt want him instead of doing this crap or at the most introduce himself and develope a friendship with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@redlion You hit the nail on the head. I am so sick of people portraying these men as the good, nice guys; these men who think that, simply because a woman opens up to them and trusts them within the context of a friendship, that they are owed sex, or in this case, submission, let alone the right to ignore hard limits. This guy is seriously fucked up. This story should be categorized in nonconsent/reluctance. He exactly mirrors the slightly insane, egomaniacal villain in so many of those story submissions. It would be much more bearable if the author portrayed the man as the incredibly flawed, immature, and selfish human that he is, rather than as a sympathy-inspiring savior.

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Annonymous & @redlion are both full of crap!

First of all Claire's hard limit wasn't spanking, it was nakedness. James is the good guy!!! It is his age that has kept them apart physically. Emotionally she is on his level; otherwise Claire wouldn't have asked him to Dom her online! He loves her and wants her to heal... he is not some selfish stalker nut out to ruin or kill her! If your comprehension is this poor, perhaps you should follow the old adage "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES