In Memory of Aunt Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and went straight to the bathroom to jerk off. My underwear was soaked through with precum. I buried them in the bottom of the hamper, hoping Mom wouldn’t notice them when she did laundry.

The next day, my parents and I left for a 2 week family vacation. All I could think about while we were gone was returning home so I could go visit Aunt Lisa.

When we got home, I went to visit her. She seemed so different. I was braver now, and when she greeted me at the door with a kiss, I cupped her breast in my hand. She slid my hand away and said that we had to talk. She said while I was gone, she did a lot of thinking, and what happened, shouldn’t have happened. AND GOD FORBID IF MY MOTHER EVER FOUND OUT!!!!

I tried a few times over the next few months to start something sexual again with her, but she told me to knock it off, and if that is all I want, then don’t stop by and visit. So, we went on for the next several years just acting like a normal Aunt and Nephew.

I eventually found someone and married. The woman I married was not very interested in sex, so I spent a lot of my free time masturbating and still fantasizing about Aunt Lisa.

About 5 years ago, Aunt Lisa found lump in one of her breasts. It was malignant, and she didn’t want to take any chances, so she decided to have a double mastectomy. A few days before her surgery, she called me up, and asked me to stop by and see her. She said, “You realize after this surgery, you will never see my breasts again, so I thought you may want to see them one last time.” We held each other and we had a long cry together. She then unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her breasts. They looked normal to me, other than the incision were the tumor was removed. She asked me if I want to suck them one more time. She held my head ever so motherly to them, and sobbed as I sucked them.

She had the surgery, but a few years later the cancer came back in another place. She passed away last September, at the age of 56.

I write this in loving memory of her.

Lisa Maxine

1947-2003

12