All Comments on 'In Mrs. Reilly's Garden'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
seems like 2 stories stuck together

probably would be better as 2 separate stories. also better if the boys are exposed to a lot more girls rather than women their Mom's age

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
We need bananas

All those women and none to lend a helping hand.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Don't delay next chapters

Don't forget, please, Rodney. I wait anxious for the main dayigual and more, much more. I wish this story never finishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely excellent

I love your stories! They are embarrassing and arousing. EXCELLENT! Thank you very very much for inserting the cameras again. I am highly aroused. Not only 5* but 5000*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your right, this story is appealing to me!

It is so arousing what happens to the boys. i can imagine how embarrassed they are when being photographed naked. It would also be my feelings. Nevertheless it would exactly be exciting and arousing being photographed naked. And the imagination of my photos being developed at Mrs Donovan's whose daughters collect my naked photos in packets with female accuracy in order to show them around is not only ashamed for me but is also makes my hard and excited. Mrs Guelf and her daughters are an alternative that is not less sexy as we know that she collects all nude men's photographs for herself. And I am not sure what she will do with them. But the best thing is that there are so many ladies taking the naked pics that both photo experts get the pics. i hope we can read in details what will happen with all the photographs. And i hope it will provide some sexy surprises! Somehow it is a pity that i couldn't be in Mrs Reilly's garden, especially when the own mother makes sure that my naked and sexy photo is taken.

But i also want to be this indian boy who has to talk to Sarah naked.

As said yet thank you very much for this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your stories are so realistic!

I would feel the same if I was photographed naked. On the one hand I am embarrassed, on the other I somehow wish to be photographed. But I hope the boys get to know what happens with their naked pics. When a female classmate who wasn't in Mrs Reilly's garden has their naked photographs or when they find their photos shown in the photographer's shop windows they must be shocked. I am interested what will happen with the photos at Mrs Donovan's shop.

I hope Tom's dream get true - however much more humiliating - perhaps with cameras. Perhaps the boys talk about their naked adventures. I would be interested how they describe their shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Arousing

I want to know what the boys thought while being photographed. Perhaps you can tell us while writing a part they are talking about the photoshoot. On the other hand it would be great to know what happens with their nude photos at the photoshops and afterwards. It would be great if the boys get to know further humiliation in accordance with these photographs.

By the way, Mrs. Reilly is a real bold women. I love her enjoying when she teases males. She is a real teaser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I also like the situation of the indian boy. It is arousing standing naked in front of his maids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A real demon witch, this Mrs Reilly, however an extremely arousing one!

I love her and her divilish actions. She is the woman who enables men to live out fantasies they wouldn't trust. I love her and her eager colleagues. I can feel the excitement, arousal and shame of the boys knowing that their bodies can be seen by many females in future.

And if I imagine Mrs Reilly lying naked in her bathing tube and masturbating while thinking about her successful photographing humiliation and while planing the next horrible humiliations. I just want to be her slave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stories that you write!

I love reading your stories! They are really arousing. I cannot get enough! But the cherry on the cake, the dot on the i are the photographing scenes! You really get me hard! Your stories are unbelievable!

I hope the photographed boys get some arousing surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A real arousing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

It is just great! It is so humiliating and arousing. I can understand why Tom gets erect. I hope Tom will be photographed naked as well and all photographed boys will get several hints that their photographs are developed and shown around.

What do you think about publishing a school newspaper with photographs of naked males? For example, the most successful 18-year-old girl can choose two adult boys who had to strip. They are photographed for the cover of the new newspaper. I would also prefer when a black maid would use cameras to humiliate naked boys. Mrs. Reilly should have photographs of all the nude boys hanging in her house for her and the other ladies to enjoy! I love brazen women!

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Smart young men, too have so many women looking with adoration, and wanting.

I think many would like a good go around with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous