All Comments on 'In My Place Ch. 03'

by LauraJayne

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuckin lesbo

What a sick fuckin story lesbo bitch and dont waster the readers time with the crap you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very hot!!

Arousing tale. Dancing for Uncle Tony was the high point. Tremendous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is a BDSM story very strong in SM

The wife in this story is a FDom sadist and is attempting very well at rendering her husband neutered and turned into a masochist. I really have trouble with people like this, most are very mentally ill. Put this story in nonconsent where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Yes, of course the story is mislabeled and belongs in Non-consent. But it is one of the most powerful non-consent stories ever written. First-hand, semi-biographical and very personal, it conveys the anguish of the First Time with the trepidations of the Next Time. Please continue, Laura, and label the sequel correctly. Your fans will follow you wherever you take us!

LauraJayneLauraJaynealmost 16 years agoAuthor
In My Defence

Lesbo bitch? Does this person not understand the concept of transvestism?

I think the nasty turn I have taken with with Uncle Tony was a mistake. I have read so many stories where someone's first time anal sex experience was just great. Well, it very rarely is. It hurts. It hurts a lot. Yes, it does get better and yes it can be exceptionally pleasurable but very rarely immediately.

Perhaps I didn't need to put the non-consent element into this. Perhaps, but would Uncle Tony have stopped if asked to? I doubt it. I think he was too turned on to stop. And Tony is, and always will be, a nasty man. I hope you read this, Tony!!

Interestingly, it only became non-consent when it hurt. Before that Laura was perfectly willing and, in fact, wanting the sexual experience. Should it be in the Non-Consent section if the participant was willing?

yorkie54yorkie54about 15 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

This is one of the best stories in this genre I have read on here, made better by the lack of what seems compulsory humiliation from the wife and her latest lover. I enjoyed every minute following your journey from her discovering your secret to where it ended, except for your time with Tony and I hope you will continue to share your life as Laura with us. Nice pic by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LIFE AS A SISSIE

LIFE AS A SISSIE.MY WIFE DRESSES ME UP LIKE THAT AND HAS FUN WITH ME AND I LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story until the end

This set of stories was turning me on and making me want to be just like Laura -- until the end. Tony being an asshole ruined my hard-on. Since he obviously knew what Laura really was, he should have treated her more gently, with loving care. Then, after he left, Laura & his wife could talk about doing this regularly. Laura would enjoy servicing the men who visit and they would probably even make some good money. Joe would then be their lover (to both of them) and Laura would enjoy her new life as an obedient submissive "wife". This is my fantasy - as long as the men who I service treat me as the beautiful "woman" that I've become.

That's how your story should have ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that was hot.........................

mkbishop702mkbishop702over 10 years ago
another dream wife

To be whored out and used with out regard for if I wanted this or that done is so sexy and fuckin hot I truly wish my wife was cold in this way as to how she is cold normally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sad

Sad story; so much for a loving wife or a friend; she is just a mean bitch and she deserves to get hers in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot story

I have to say, as erotic as this story is. I am not sub enough for it. I would have gone on a rampage. But then I go out in public as Kira every day so I couldn't be blackmailed with pics, I would ask for sluttier pics and post em myself. But I enjoyed reading it very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my place ch.3

There is major room for imp rovem ent in the Story telling 3rd chapter from middle on just went down hill.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

but I would actually feel sorry for the wife after I was finished screwing up looks so bad, no one would want to look at her, if she lived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Then sarah got gang raped and murdered. The end.

Ps joe and Tony both got herpes and aids in prison.

LindseyTSLindseyTSover 6 years ago
Wait your going to leave it there?

I know some like a rape story so fine, and some don't want a happy ending. But what the hell? Joe would've been great to end with, what an evil bastard Tony was. Wrote this back in 08, so no chance of you coming back and fixing this, and why didn't you put rape in the tags? So disappointed in this writer, first two chapters were good, but now you leave it in this state. Shameful, I'm sorry if you wrote this from experience. What Tony did this to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous